• Published 26th Nov 2018
  • 1,461 Views, 21 Comments

Horse Drama - Siracha Hair



A group of friends discuss dimensional drama differences

  • ...
3
 21
 1,461

Chapter One

It was a quiet night in Canterlot. Snow fell from the sky as the seasons changed. The whole block was dead, devoid of any sound... Except for the pink two-story house on the corner with the motorbike in front. Light escaped the windows, and the distinct sound of laughter could be heard from within.

“And then I said 'Good, cause that's yogurt, not ice cream’ and her face just dropped!” a young, raspy voice said in between fits of laughter. Rainbow Dash looked eagerly between her two friends, seeing their reactions to her story.

Rarity was trying her best to calm down, but she found herself in another fit of laughter. She waved her arm in the air, trying a few times to start a sentence but failing, which made her laugh even harder.

Sunset Shimmer, on the other hand, had doubled over in her laughter. The orange girl had tears in her eyes from laughing so hard, but even so she couldn't stop. She was first of the three to calm down, wiping the tears from her eyes.

“Rainbow, that was amazing…” the fiery haired girl said, trying her best not to start laughing again. She looked over at Rarity, who was taking deep breaths in an attempt to calm down

“Yes, it was,” Rarity said, finally finding her voice. “I haven't laughed that hard since Pinkie got her head stuck in my stairs railing.” A smile formed on her face as she spoke, remembering the event.

Rainbow leaned back with a grin. “That story is always a banger to repeat… It reminds me of this other time where Apple–”

“Oh please not another one!” Sunset cried out in mock horror. “Any more laughter and my cheeks will fall off!” she said, earning a small round of giggles from the group.

The group fell into silence as they all worked on calming down from Rainbow's story. Lights of a passing car caught Sunset's attention, and she gasped when she saw the roads lined with snow.

“It's snowing!”

“Well, it is November, darling. Normally we have snow halfway through October!” Rarity said from her seat.

“Supposed to be like three inches of snow tonight,” Rainbow called out, earning looks of shock from the other girls. She held out her phone, showing them the weather app.

Sunset groaned. “Great… And I didn't bring my bike in.” She looked at Rarity. “Do you mind if I stay the night?”

“Not at all, darling. I'd rather you stay then drive out in that weather.” Rarity said with a shake of her head. “Who knows how slick the roads are. You should stay too, Rainbow. I know it's a long walk for you.”

Rainbow mulled the idea over in her head. “You're probably right. I'll stay, but no makeovers this time, you hear me?” She pointed a finger at Rarity.

“Does that make this a slumber party? Because I forgot my pajamas…”

“It does! And what's the best thing to do at a slumber party? Besides makeovers?” Rarity quickly added when Rainbow gave her a dirty look. After a moment of silence she smiled. “Movies!”

Sunset and Rainbow both nodded their head after a second, as if saying “Can't argue with that.”

The next several minutes were filled deciding who would eventually sleep where, while Rarity picked out a movie the three of them would enjoy and popping popcorn.

She eventually made her way back to the girls, big bowl of popcorn in one hand and movie in the other. Rainbow snatched the bowl away the moment the she set it down, earning a “Hey” from Sunset as they began to fight over popcorn.

“Girls… Girls enough!” Rarity shouted, stopping their fight before Rainbow was able to throw a handful of popcorn. “Now… This is one of my favourite movies of all time!”

“What is it, Mama Mia?” Rainbow said

“I have that upstairs if you wan—”

“No thanks, carry on.” Rainbow shook her head quickly. Sunset began to laugh, earning a glare from Rainbow.

“No, I think you'll actually enjoy this, Rainbow Dash.” Rarity smirked and revealed the movie to the girls.

‘The Breakfast Club’...? Rarity, this isn't a lovey dovey movie…”

“I know! I love it so much! It's so good!” Rarity gushed. It was clear she loved the movie a lot.

“I've never seen it,” Sunset said, “Is it that good?”

“Take a seat, Sunset darling! Tonight you and I are watching this movie!” Rarity put the movie in sat down, and patted the seat beside her. Sunset shrugged and took the offer.

With all three girls sitting down, Rarity clapped her hands, turning the lights off. With the room being lit by the television, the movie began.