• Published 11th Dec 2011
  • 2,157 Views, 11 Comments

Friendship is Abundant - Wind Whistler



A magic show right before the Summer Sun Celebration changes who befriends Twilight Sparkle.

  • ...
3
 11
 2,157

Wrath

Episode Six: Wrath

As she felt around with her tongue, Colgate found that her mouth was dry. She then opened her eyes. Today is the day Twilight Sparkle was holding the picnic. She soon climbed out of bed and made the sheets with her hooves. Not liking the feeling in her mouth, Colgate went into her very own bathroom in order to get rid of the dryness. She filled a glass with water and sipped some of it, relieving the dryness of her mouth as she swooshed the water around. After swallowing, the blue unicorn levitated a toothbrush and grabbed a tube of toothpaste with her hooves. After applying some toothpaste, Colgate began to brush her teeth for a few minutes. She then got some dental floss out. She levitated the end that would go deeper inside while grabbing the other end with a hoof.

After cleaning her teeth, Colgate went back to her bedroom and opened a compartment in the nightstand next to her bed. Beside her favorite electric toothbrush was the autographed photo that Soarin' gave to her. She carefully placed the picture into a green saddlebag that she soon got on and headed downstairs. Her mom, dad, Berry Blast, and Paradise were already up, so they all told Colgate good morning.

The blue and white-maned unicorn came to the kitchen in order to get her case of pills out from a cabinet. Her pill case has a compartment for each day of the week, each one filled with the correct medications. The small, white ones are for her allergies, the big purple ones are so she has better focus when using magic, and the yellow ones are for her mood. Colgate took her pills with a glass of water.

Even though her parents were fine with the picnic that Twilight told them about, Colgate knew that her mom would become worried if she just walked out without saying where she was headed.

Coming up to her mother, Colgate said, “Excuse me mom.”

The mulberry-maned pony asked her, “Is there anything you need Colgate?”

“I was wondering if it would be alright if I head over to the park now.”

“Do you remember the way?”

“I'll be able to find my way there.”

It appeared to Colgate that her mother hesitated right before saying, “...Take care.”

“See you later then.” Just as Colgate headed for the door, a high-pitched voice got her attention.

“Can I go too?” her little sister, Berry Blast asked.

“Well, Twilight Sparkle only brought enough food for six ponies and one baby dragon, but...” Colgate thought for a bit before adding, “...I'll share with you.”

“Let's go now,” Blast said as she went to the door and opened it.

Right after Blast left the house and Colgate began to walk after her, their mother rushed over to the unicorn filly and grabbed her. She just as swiftly pulled her youngest daughter back into the house and closed the door.

“What did I tell you about going too far ahead?” the concerned mother fussed.

“But I wasn't that far ahead of Colgate!” protested Blast.

“I'll try to keep an eye on her,” Colgate said.

“You will keep an eye on her this time?” her mother inquired. “Remember last time when you let your eyes wander?”

“...I will try my best.”

“Can we go now?” Blast asked.

“Of-” Colgate stopped herself mid-sentence when she remembered Paradise. “I'll see if Paradise would like to come as well.”

She then searched around the house for Paradise. Even though Paradise was technically her aunt, Colgate still thought of her as another little sister. She felt a little bad for almost forgetting to ask her. Colgate decided to check her dad's dental office next. There were a lot of things in this room that happened to be green. The cabinets, wallpaper, carpet, and even the plastic parts of the dental equipment were all a shade of that color. It was by a window in this room that Colgate found the light-pink filly. She said to her, “Hey Paradise.”

“Hey Colgate,” Paradise answered.

“Would you like to come with me and Blast to the picnic Twilight is having?”

“Won't I be a burden though?”

Colgate thought a bit about how she could go about sharing her food with Paradise and Blast. Maybe she'll let Blast have half of it while Paradise has the rest. Colgate could just eat when she gets back.

After coming to that conclusion, she told Paradise, “Of course you won't.”

“If you say so.”

“So is that a yes?”

“It is.”

Colgate led Paradise over to the door where Berry Blast was waiting.

“You better promise me that both of them will come back home unharmed,” Colgate's mother sternly told her.

“I'll make sure that they'll be perfectly fine,” Colgate stated.

Despite her worried looks, Colgate's mother gave her consent. Colgate headed outdoors first. She immediately looked back in order to make sure the two fillies were following her. Blast who was excited followed first while Paradise was in the back. The mother told them all goodbye as they trotted in the direction of the park.


Getting to the park didn't take as long as Colgate expected. Even though Berry Blast still wandered off occasionally, the threat of having to go back home made her quick to obey Colgate's orders. For some reason, there weren't many other ponies at the park today

Colgate soon spotted Twilight, Trixie, and Spike near a picnic basket and a red and white-checkered blanket that was spread out. Of course, Trixie was in disguise.

When Twilight noticed Colgate, she told her, “Hey Colgate! I'm glad that you could make it.”

“I'm glad that I could make it as well,” Colgate said.

“I see that you brought......Who are they again?”

Colgate reminded her that the unicorn filly was Berry Blast, while the earth filly was Paradise.

“Did you forget that I only brought enough food for seven of us?”

“Don't worry about that. I decided that they would have my food and that I would eat at home.”

“Are you sure? I went through the trouble of packing the food that you wanted.”

“What about I share my meal with Berry Blast, while you share yours with Paradise?” Trixie suggested.

“That'll be alright if you do so,” Colgate stated. She soon asked where the others were. Spike explained that she got here a bit early.

”So Tr-” Colgate quickly corrected herself ”I mean Milky Way. How is your eye today?”

“I still can't see out of it,” Trixie informed.

“But the eye patch does look rather cool,” Berry Blast said. “It makes you look like a pirate!”

“I have already been called a pirate more than enough times.”

“But that's good thing! Pirates get to roam the seven seas and steal booty from other ships.”

Colgate paced around while waiting for the others, but she did her best to keep the fillies in sight. Eventually, Vinyl Scratch, Derpy, and Golden Harvest got there.

“Twilight's fine with you sharing food with your family,” Colgate told them.

“Neither of my siblings would come,” Golden Harvest explained. “Shoeshine was too busy and Bonnie wasn't interested in coming at all.”

“Thinking about it, I'm a bit surprised that Starnote didn't come,” Spike said to Vinyl Scratch.

Vinyl Scratch replied, “He might come at home since he's all alone now.” She then whistled in a low-pitch tone.

Spike, Golden Harvest, and Derpy all laughed at what Vinyl Scratch just said.

Soon, Golden Harvest said to Colgate, “You know Colgate, I find it a bit odd that we haven't gotten to know each other yet.”

“Why would that be?” Colgate wondered. “I have to keep track of Twilight, Trixie, Spike, you, Derpy, and Vinyl Scratch.”

“I was just saying that because our families sometimes had meals together.”

“That was before we were friends. Since we're friends now, I'll try to get to know you better.”

“You know, you seem more talkative than before.”

“Really?”

“I remember that the other times we ate together, you didn't talk very much.”

“But at least I smiled.” Whenever Colgate is with a group of ponies that she's uncomfortable with, she puts on a smile so that attention isn't drawn towards her.

“What about we all have our meal now?” Twilight interrupted as she levitated food and plates from the basket. Sandwiches, potato chips, and brownies were laid on each plate except for the one meant for Colgate and Paradise. Since Colgate doesn't eat junk food, her plate has grapes and apple slices in place of the less healthy choices. The group of nine then began to eat.


In the middle of eating, Colgate heard a voice say, “I didn't expect for you to be there.” She looked around and saw a blue, rainbow-maned pegasus hovering nearby. For some reason, she was scowling.

“Rainbow Dash!” Twilight said with joy.

“How do you even know my name, Trixie, huh?” Rainbow Dash asked Twilight.

Colgate was confused on why Rainbow Dash called Twilight by Trixie's name.

“I'm the only one worthy of being Trixie, not her!” Trixie told Rainbow Dash.

“Nice try imposter, but it's very obvious that you're not Trixie. I saw the real Trixie entering Ponyville, so I know what she looks like. Anypony who has even seen Trixie knows that she has a red streak in her mane.”

“That's because you saw Twilight Sparkle, not Trixie!” explained Spike.

“I was with Sparkles myself and I know that she's not Trixie,” Vinyl Scratch said.

“Why were you with her anyways, DJ Pon3?” Rainbow Dash asked her.

“Oh, I was just telling her all about how everypony in Ponyville conspires against you.”

“I knew it!”

“I was only kidding!”

“This is not joke time,” Derpy told Vinyl Scratch.

Rainbow Dash looked at Derpy and told her, “I bet that you're just playing dumb.”

“Of course not. I really am dumb.”

“You honestly think that Derpy is plotting something against you?” Golden Harvest questioned.

“I don't think that she is,” Rainbow Dash said, “I know. I know that Ponyville has something against me.”

“I said that I was only kidding!” Vinyl Scratch shouted.

“That's what you want me to think.”

“I can easily tell that your friends weren't there when you woke up,” Twilight stated.

“Yeah, they weren't there for me,” Rainbow Dash said with disdain.

“What the hay are you talking about?” asked Trixie. “They came to check on you everyday and they even sent you a card and some cupcakes.”

“Giving out get-well cards and cupcakes makes a pony a true friend, am I right?” Rainbow Dash mocked.

“Applejack explained to me that you thought they threw a party meant to exclude you,” Twilight told the blue pegasus.

“I bet that she told you to say that.”

Twilight continued, “In reality, it was going to be a surprise party for me.”

Rainbow Dash took a moment before uttering, “That's what Pinkie Pie said...”

“I'm glad that you're finally beginning to see the truth.”

“How do I know if this isn't part of a plan to make me think that everything is normal?”

Remembering Pinkie Pie, Colgate said, “I don't think she would do anything like that, even though I'm not friends with her anymore...”

“Did Pinkie Pie betray you in any way?”

Colgate thought about why she and Pinkie Pie stopped being friends, but that made her smile fade away.

“...That's not important right now,” Colgate told her.

Rainbow Dash hovered right in front of Colgate and inquired, “You're hiding something about Pinkie Pie, aren't you?!”

“It's not important...” Colgate backed away. “Besides, aren't you paranoid about everypony?”

“Yeah,” Twilight said. “Is it just because you misinterpreted the intents of my surprise party?”

Rainbow Dash distanced herself from the group and asked Twilight,“Aren't you the one who was supposed to supervise the preparations of the Summer Sun Celebration, but didn't?”

“I am.” Twilight looked Rainbow Dash in the eyes and told her. “Sorry about not doing my job like I was supposed to.”

“Saying sorry is such an easy way to get out of trouble”

“Do you think that Twilight meant to hurt your feelings?” Colgate asked the blue pegasus. “She didn't come from Ponyville, so she didn't even know you then.”

Rainbow Dash hesitated before responding with, “You may have a point... However, the ponies who have heard about me all hate me.”

“What makes you say that?” Golden Harvest asked.

“Does blue pony ring any bells?”

“Of course it does,” Trixie told her. All of the sudden, she dispelled her disguise, showing her true form. “The blue pony is glaaaad that you're a fan of hers!”

“Are you mocking me?”

There was a bit of nervousness in her tone as she said, “Trixie is just saying that she's the blue pony that the others hate, not you.”

“You think that I'm stupid?”

“Are there any ponies who you still trust?” Golden Harvest asked.

“Of course. They are a group of ponies who are waaaay better than you all put together!”

“And they would be?”

“The Wonderbolts of course. They're the best fliers in all of Equestria, and I would of impressed them all on the Summer Sun Celebration if I wasn't knocked out.”

Feeling sorry for her, Colgate opened her saddlebag and got out the picture of Soarin'. “If it makes you feel any better, you may have the signed picture that Soarin' gave me.”

Rainbow Dash eyed the picture before telling her, “I don't want it.”

“Why not?”

“I would rather get it from him myself, so I know that he acknowledges my abilities.”

“But he gave me the picture because of the news of me being kidnapped by Nightmare Moon. I think it's also because he thinks my smile is pretty.”

“Let me get this straight, I work my tail off for the Wonderbolts to appreciate me, but one of them thinks that some useless mare child who still lives with her parents is special?! Oh, that's right, you are special.”

Colgate tensed her muscles after hearing that insult and let out a tear, but she still tried her best to stay calm. Even after putting the picture back into her bag, she still couldn't smile like she usually does.

“Thinking about it, Trixie,” Rainbow Dash said. “Aren't you the pony who was with Scootaloo to watch the rising of the sun? If you are, then you look awfully different without your hat and cape.”

“I am,” Trixie answered. “Do you have a problem with me being with Scootaloo?”

“I do. I was hoping that you wouldn't become her number one pony.”

“Scootaloo told us that you were still her favorite pony,” Twilight informed, “so you don't have to worry about that.”

“I bet that she's lying.”

Trixie said to Rainbow Dash, “If you don't change your act soon, then you really won't be Scootaloo's number one pony anymore!”

Suddenly, the blue pegasus flew down and landed in front of Trixie. The sheer impact flung dirt and rocks in all direction. Colgate was devastated when she saw one pebble hit Berry Blast with such force that it caused the filly to bleed. Colgate promised her mom that the fillies would be unharmed...

“Is that a threat?!” Rainbow Dash asked Trixie.

Colgate straight up told her, “You are a terrible pony!”

“Is that the best you can come up with?”

“We don't need to start a fight,” Golden Harvest told the two. “Just calm down!”

Feeling justified with what she said, Colgate protested, “But Rainbow Dash did something bad!”

“You mean like not always doing what I'm told?” Rainbow Dash questioned.

“Well, if you just listened to what others say, then yo-”

“Then I'd be just as pathetic as you. Just look at you! You're an adult and you still live with your parents!”

“Don't say anything that you might regret,” Golden Harvest told Colgate.

Ignoring her, Colgate said to Rainbow Dash, “At least I know that I am loved! The reason you act the way you do is probably because your parents weren't good like mine. If that's so, then you don't even deserve any love for the way you have been treating us! I wouldn't be surprised if your mom regrets giving birth to you!”

All of the sudden, Trixie stomped over to Colgate. Colgate saw an expression on her face that she doesn't remember seeing before. Although she has been around Trixie when she was angry, never has it been this intense nor directed at her. Trixie raised one of her front hooves. As Colgate looked into her glaring eye, she couldn't control her tears. She shut her eyes and braced for impact. To her surprise, a thud sounded in front of her.

“JUST LEAVE TRIXIE ALONE!” Trixie shouted.

Colgate kept her eyes closed out of fear. She heard galloping that quickly got quieter and the voices of her friends telling Trixie to stay. When she finally opened her eyes, Colgate saw a disguised Trixie running off in the distance.

“If she's heading out, then I'll do so as well,” Rainbow Dash said as she took flight.

“You can't go yet!” Twilight told her. “I still have to explain!”

The rainbow-maned pegasus didn't say anything else as she flew away. Twilight then turned towards Colgate.

“Colgate?”

Colgate felt her heart pounding. How was she going to face the others now? She concluded that heading back home would be the better choice, even though her mom would be ferocious upon finding out that Berry Blast got hurt.

“I-I'm going home now,” Colgate stuttered. She told the two fillies, “It's time to go.”

“Why?” Berry Blast asked.

“You need to go home...”

Colgate was very surprised that her sister complied instead of insisting on staying like she expected. As soon as she could, Colgate began to head for home with the fillies.

“She's not going to leave like that, right?” Vinyl Scratch asked Twilight.

“She might as well...” Twilight said with notable disdain.

“But we really need to do something abou...” Golden Harvest's voice faded once Colgate trotted far enough.


Colgate managed to force a smile by the time she got to Ponyville proper. Soon, she and the fillies reached their home. Colgate was hoping that she could go straight to her room, but unfortunately, her mother spotted her.

“You're back earlier than I expected,” she stated.

Colgate tried to think of what to say when Berry Blast suddenly spoke.

“That's because Colgate is sad,” said the unicorn filly.

“What happened?” their mother asked Colgate.

Despite being afraid to speak, Colgate told her, “Berry Blast got hurt...”

The mother took a moment to look at Berry Blast's wound.

She then inquired, “Are you talking about that cut?”

“Yes....”

“It doesn't even hurt that much,” Berry Blast protested.

“What are you going to do mom?”

“Just wait a minute,” she said while heading over to a cabinet. The mom soon returned with a band-aid and disinfectant gel. In the middle of fixing Blast's wound, she told Colgate, “You don't look so well. Is something going on?”

“Are you mad at me for Berry Blast getting hurt?”

“Of course not Colgate. It's only a tiny cut.”

“Besides, it isn't even your fault,” Paradise explained.

Colgate wasn't sure if she should feel relieved or panicked. Although her mother didn't seem to mind Berry Blast's injury, both Blast and Paradise witnessed what happened with Rainbow Dash. Feeling that she can no longer take it, Colgate asked if she could go to her room.

Her mom just finished applying the bandage when she gave her consent. Even though the fillies would probably tell mom everything, at least she would finally have some time to herself. When Colgate got into her bedroom, she slammed the door out of frustration. She no longer held back her tears. Colgate hurled her saddlebag against a wall and crawled into bed. In bed, Colgate thought about how much of a jerk Rainbow Dash was as well as how angry she made her friends today. Suddenly, there was knocking on her door.

“Colgate, we need to talk,” her mother said.

Colgate didn't answer back. Soon, the door creaked open.

“Paradise told me what happened.”

“Like how I made all my friends angry?”

“I don't know about that, but I do know that Trixie was very mad.”

“I... I... said some really mean things to... R-rainbow Dash... I assumed that her parents weren't good and that she......”

“That she shouldn't be loved because of that?”

“Yes...”

“Do you really think that having bad parents means that a pony is bad?”

Not knowing what to say, Colgate remained silent.

“Is Trixie a bad pony, because her parents didn't care for her?”

Colgate shook her head. She then cried even harder than before. Even though Colgate recalled that Trixie would of loved to have parents like hers, she didn't think once that Trixie's parents could have been bad or even abusive. Upon realizing how insensitive she was, Colgate hid under her blanket out of shame.

“When you're feeling better, what about you apologize to Trixie?”

“But she hates me now...”

“Don't say that.”

“Isn't that true though? I did something terrible and because of that... Trixie almost... She almost punched me...”

“Paradise didn't tell me about that...”

“See? It wouldn't be safe for me to be around her anymore...”

“But you're not hurt.”

“So?”

“I think that deep down inside, Trixie cares about you. When she realized what her anger was doing, she ran away in order for you and her other friends to be safe.”

Colgate felt some relief upon hearing that.

“Maybe...” she uttered.

After a while of neither pony talking, a faint knocking sound came from below Colgate broke the silence. Her mother told her that she'll get the door.

Soon, Colgate heard a voice ask, “Do you still need some alone time?” She recognized it as Golden Harvest's.

“Are you mad at me for disobeying you?” Colgate wondered.

“I am, but I'm more worried about how upset you were.”

“Are our other friends with you?”

“No, it's just you, me, and your mom. Trixie is probably at the library while the others are out to gather Rainbow Dash's friends. You know, it would be a lot easier to talk to you if you weren't hiding under your covers.”

Colgate uncovered her head, then stated, “Yeah, I guess so. Sorry about that...”

“Is it alright with both of you if we talk about Rainbow Dash?” her mom asked.

“I guess so...”

“Since Colgate is fine with it, I am as well,” Golden Harvest said. “Would it be alright if I go first?”

“Of course,” answered the mother.

Golden Harvest told Colgate, “Before Rainbow Dash came, you seemed really happy.”

“Yeah...” Colgate said. “When I tried being nice to her... She was mean to me...”

“I see, but does that justify being mean back to her?”

“But she hurt Berry Blast...” Colgate and her mother then explained Blast's cut to Golden Harvest.

“I didn't even notice it,” Golden Harvest stated. “I'm sure that Rainbow Dash didn't either.”

The mom added, “I hate to admit it, but Colgate had to point that out to me.”

Colgate asked, “Does that mean I have to apologize to Rainbow Dash?”

“It would be for the best if you did,” answered Golden Harvest.

“She doesn't have to,” Colgate's mom told her.

“Why not?”

“It wouldn't be healthy for Colgate to have to confront a pony who was so mean to her like that.”

Colgate got out of bed and asked, “Would it alright if I go and say sorry to Trixie though?”

“She's probably in a worse mood than you at the moment,” Golden Harvest stated. “I'm not the best when I'm in a bad mood myself.”

“But we'll be fine if we're together, I think.”

“Since it's Trixie, I'll allow you,” The mother said. She then told Golden Harvest, “Just be sure to keep Colgate safe.”

“I will,” reassured Golden Harvest. “Do you need a few minutes before we go, Colgate?”

Even though Colgate felt nervous, she felt that Trixie needed to be apologized to as soon as possible. She also didn't want to be more of a burden than she already has been today.

“I'm fine,” Colgate reassured. She was able to put on a smile with ease this time. “Trixie needs more help than me at the moment.”

“I bet that you're right, but we should be careful. Trixie was acting rather strange after that last insult you made to Rainbow Dash.”

“I'll keep that in mind.”

Colgate and Golden Harvest soon left for the library.


As soon as they reached the tree building, Colgate suggested that they search the basement first. On the way to the stairs leading down, she couldn't help but notice that one part of the outer wall was boarded up as well as a table that gave out.

Curious, she asked, “Do you know what happened here?”

“Derpy forgot to use the door,” explained Golden Harvest.

The two ponies then reached the basement entrance. Colgate noted to herself that the basement looks very different with all the tall room dividers placed. As she made her way down, Colgate heard Trixie sobbing. She and Golden Harvest were easily able to get to where Trixie was at thanks to that. Trixie was facing the wall and shedding tears.

“Excuse me, Trixie,” Colgate said.

“...What are you doing here?” Trixie asked, still facing the wall.

“I came to say sorry to you.” Trixie turned towards her and it became apparent that she was levitating what appeared to be a crimson crystal. “I'm sorry for being so insensitive towards you... If I thought to... I just wish I thought about how your parents weren't good, so that I wouldn't of made you angry.”

“You're forgiving me that easily?”

“Yeah. I feel that it was my fault.”

“But I shouldn't of done what I did, especially since we're friends...”

“It's good that you two learned that you made mistakes,” Golden Harvest said.

“Can't you tell that we're having a moment?”

“It's probably okay now since we know that we're sorry,” Colgate stated.

“I guess so.” Trixie stopped crying.

“Trixie, I didn't know that you had such a temper,” commented Golden Harvest.

“It took you a week to find that out, GH? Twilight knows me better than you do.”

“I recall Twilight mentioning that you lash out at most insults towards you, whenever they're real or perceived.”

“That is true...”

Colgate eyed a chest to the side, then looked back at Trixie's crystal. She remembered that Trixie wanted to use the basement to store anything that reminds her of another pony.

She asked Trixie, “If it's alright with you, could you tell me who that crystal reminds you of?”

“It reminds me of you,” Trixie responded.

“But I'm not red.”

“Not in that way. I'm talking about the wrath you, I mean we displayed today. There was something different about it than when other ponies are like that.”

“I guess that sort of makes sense. Red can symbolize aggressiveness.”

“Thinking about it, Rainbow Dash was wrathful as well,” Golden Harvest stated.

“I suppose so,” said Trixie. “I may not be so different from her after all.”

“You're saying that Rainbow Dash isn't bad?” Colgate inquired. “But she's a jerk.”

“I know that she was mean to you, but I would of done mean things myself before I became friends with you all. I was rather defensive like Rainbow Dash happened to be. Well, I still am, but not as much of course, right?”

“I'm not sure if I can think of Rainbow Dash as good...”

“If we could somehow get it through her thick skull that her friends care about her, then I'm positive that she will stop being so mean. Right now, she thinks that everypony but the Wonderbolts are out to get her.”

“Then they are the ponies whom we need, no, who Rainbow Dash needs,” Golden Harvest said.

Colgate responded with, “I would love to meet them again, especially Soarin', but they're hard to come across outside of their shows.”

“One of them will have to be crashed for the greater good.”

“But they're currently preforming in Cloudsdale and Derpy is the only pegasus we can send.”

“Rainbow Dash has a friend who's a pegasus as well,” Trixie informed the others. “Even though she's a pushover, I'm sure that she would do anything to help her friends. I think her name is Fluttershy.”

“That's great!” Golden Harvest exclaimed. “Here's the plan. We go tell our friends as well as Rainbow Dash's friends that it is important the Wonderbolts come see her. Then we have Derpy and Fluttershy go to Cloudsdale in order to get them. Once they come back with the Wonderbolts, we all go over to Rainbow Dash's house and the rainbow-maned pegasus regains her trust of all her friends.”

“You're idea is excellent,” Colgate commented. “If this works, then I might change my mind about Rainbow Dash and even apologize to her.”

“Glad to hear it.”

Trixie put her crystal into the chest, then said, “I'm ready to help Rainbow Dash.”

Soon, the three ponies left the basement, all filled with hope that they can make Rainbow Dash realize that she has true friends.


Wrath...
A force with great potential for destruction...


Author's Notes:

-At one point, I was going to have Diamond Tiara manipulate Rainbow Dash's paranoia by saying that she's a “sweet, innocent filly uncorrupted by the dishonesty of others,” and then have Colgate almost stomp on her face in anger before Twilight or Rainbow Dash stops her.

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment