• Published 27th Nov 2018
  • 548 Views, 7 Comments

My little Brony: Friendship is Epic - lightningspark



Being a brony is tough, but being a brony thrown into a life-threatening adventure may be what this guy needs.

  • ...
4
 7
 548

Time For a Flashback

Equestria is a lovely place with so many nice ponies, me being one of them, a pegasus to be exact. My name is Fluttershy, and I'm a caretaker for animals, although you couldn't tell just by looking at my cutie mark. I live on the outskirts of Ponyville, allowing me to be close to my animals. Oh, I must be boring you with all this information, I'm sorry.

Anyway, it was a nice sunny day in Equestria and I was just feeding my little Angel Bunny his lunch. He always gets cranky when I don't give him his meals, although it's my fault for always being a little late.

That's when I heard the sound of knocking on my door. I didn't plan on any visitors recently, so it gave me quite the shock.

"I-I'm coming, just a moment." I called out.

After I set Angel Bunny's food down, I trotted to my front door as quickly as I could. It's rude to keep visitors waiting at the door. I opened the door to see a light blue mare with a rainbow mane and tail, and a rainbow lightning bolt cutie mark in front of me. I knew this pony all too well. Her name was Rainbow Dash; She was a friend of mine for as long as I can remember. She as also one of the Wonder Bolts, a group of ponies that are known for their amazing flying stunts.

I smiled at her, as I walked out of my home.

"Oh, hello Rainbow Dash. what brings you here today?" I asked.

She looked at me with a serious face, to which I blinked in confusion. She only looked this serious when there was trouble. I hope that there wasn't any trouble.

"Twilight said that we need to get to the crystal map. It's urgent." She explained.

I sighed in relief. This didn't seem so bad. You see, the girls and I dealt with these things called "friendship problems", which the crystal map would tell us where the problem was located. Usually only 2 or 3 of us would need to go solve it, so I guess Rainbow Dash and I are the candidates for the job.

"Oh okay, let me get my saddle bag. Is it going to be just us this time?" She didn't answer. She only shook her head.

"Is someone else coming with us?" Again, no reply. Only her silence, that is until she said...

"The map says that this is gonna take all of us to fix." Oh my...

———————:fluttershysad:———————

A few moments later, Rainbow Dash and I found our way to Twilight's home, a crystal treehouse. It was located in Ponyville, home to a few of my friends and to a lot or ponies that I knew. I still couldn't believe what I heard. Was this gonna be that big of a problem that all of us was going to need to fix it. Last time we all went to solve a problem was when we had our cutie marks taken away by Starlight Glimmer. She's reformed now, but it was still really scary.

By the time we got to the doors leading to the room holding the crystal map, I was shaking from fear. Could we all end up getting hurt, or worse?! Needless to say, I was really afraid.

I suddenly snapped out of my thoughts from the sound of the large doors opening. Inside, 4 other ponies were sitting around the large crystal map, 2 of them being Earth ponies, one of them being a Unicorn, and the last being an Alicorn. These ponies were the rest of my friends, and the well known Mane 6. I waved to everyone, trying to be as calm as possible.

"H-hello girls, I heard that we were needed." I greeted. Twilight, the Alicorn of the group, nodded in response.

"Yes, thanks for coming everypony. Now if you all can turn your attention to the map, you can see that it's calling us all to this remote spot." She explained, pointing to the map.

She was right. The area was completely unexplored, which was very odd. The girls and I have gone almost everywhere, and this one spot seemed to be near Ponyville. For us to have missed it, would be quite strange.

"The map seems to be calling all of us here for unknown reasons. The area seems to also be uncharted territory, and it's not part of the Everfree Forest either. Needless to say, we are all going to be searching this area, in order to find out why the map has called us here.". She looked up at us, in an expecting manner.

"Any questi-" Suddenly, the map started glowing a dark purple, blinding all of us.

"Ooh, pretty!" Shouted Pinkie Pie.

"What in tarnation is goin' on?!". That was something I wanted to know too.

Everything started to blur, everyone's voices were getting farther away. I can't... Keep my... Eyes... Open...

My body fell to the floor, as my consciousness started to go in and out. What was happening, why was this happening, and above all else, why was I smelling something dreadful?

I opened my eyes, my consciousness starting to return. This wasn't the crystal map room. I was in the middle of a hole, the sound of unfamiliar noises everywhere.

Suddenly, I heard the sound of shuffling. Oh no, oh my, someone was coming. Was it someone friendly or mean?! Oh, I'm so scared, please be nice, please! I glanced up the hole to see... A human?!