• Published 4th Aug 2012
  • 1,636 Views, 44 Comments

Collision Course - journcy



The Mane Six click into opposites mode, and events compound. The first step of the Enervation Sequence.

  • ...
3
 44
 1,636

Epilogue - Alluvion

+ + +

It was the day after the dream that the rain started. An unrelenting, unforgiving rain. Just like...

Some tragedies cannot be averted.

That does not mean they cannot be remedied.

But first we must return to our reality.

First we must wake up.

+ + +

Comments ( 5 )

Yes! That's right! Alluvion, the sequel to this story, is out!
Well, actually at the time of writing it's in the queue, but you know what I mean!
It is now a thing! If you enjoyed this story, than I would urge you to read the next one!
Cuz, y'know, continuity and all that.
:D

That is all.
Journcy Out.
(See you on the other side.)

You know, 'taking my time' reading this comment, I decided to count words. You're just one word over 'the answer to everything' 42.

2609407
Would you be willing to elaborate on that point? Even though I probably won't revise CC at this point, the advice/criticism would be nice.

AAAAAHHH
GOD
DAMMIT
STOP MAKING ME SO UPSET

3003489

Oh, but where would the fun in that be? :D
Also, thanks for the comment and fave. My stories have sort of fallen out of the ability to attract new readers, so you were a nice surprise on a summer evening.
To anyone reading these comments, those thanks go to the rest of you as well!

EDIT: And the watch. Forgot about the watch.

Login or register to comment