• Published 21st Nov 2018
  • 677 Views, 9 Comments

TwilightSparkle Online - TwiPON3



Sci Twi finds something online, but can't figure out if it's magic or what.

  • ...
7
 9
 677

Chapter 4

As Midnight drove home, I felt like I was in an inconsistent centrifuge. Thankfully, she had no regard for the speed limit, or the fact that there was a working speedometer in the car, so the experience was rather short-lived, thankfully.

Mental note to self: Midnight is never driving me again.

By the time we pulled into the driveway, I was wondering if I was alright to stand.

"Don't worry," Midnight said, "I gotcha if you fall."

Shakily, I got out of the car. Sunset didn't have any problems, though.

"I get the feeling that you're scared to go in," Sunset said.

"Very much."

"Don't worry. I'll get the others if we need them."

I simply nodded as we went in and to my computer.

"Why is it on the floor?" Sunset said to Midnight.

"I coudn't figure out how she wired everything, so I just pulled the tower out and it shut off."

"The scary part about that is that you used to be the same person, I think."

"Yeah," Midnight agreed, turning to me, "We need you to set this baby back up."

I went and set the thing back up, then turned it on. Everything was the right speed, just like it should have been earlier.

100 Megahertz, 32 Megabytes of RAM, 1.5 gigabyte drive, American Megatrends, blah blah blah.

It felt like it went to the desktop in record time.

Maybe it was all in my head.

The VRnet icon was gone, but in its place was a kWrite document titled |-34[) JVL3.txt.

"Open it," Sunset said.

'/0(_)|2 ///0|21[} ][5 90][~9 70 <#@~93, 7///][1][9#7 5|*@|2|{13.

;)
<#@05

"What is it?" Sunset said, "It looks like garbage."

Author's Note:

It's 1337.

Kudos if you know what it says.