• Published 25th Nov 2018
  • 3,414 Views, 175 Comments

Prom Protector - Natedogg2006



Prom is meant to be the best night in a young highschoolers life. For Fluttershy it's a nightmare only Rainbow Dash can save her from.

  • ...
3
 175
 3,414

Friday: Prom

"Alright ladies. We've only a couple hours until prom starts and much beautifying to do before then. If we are going to take this event by storm then we need to all look our best. I have designated a changing area for everyone, you will find your dresses and all accessories with them. Chop chop now."

In the short time since school let out for the day Rarity had clearly been busy. Her whole house seemed to have been transformed into some kind of prom preparation base of operations. Not even Sweetie Belle had avoided her snare as she now stood by Rarity's side apparently awaiting some kind of instruction.

The girls began making their way into the house, finding their names on different doors one by one as they went. Rainbow Dash was relieved to find there were enough changing spaces that none of them had to double up, her last experience here not something she figured she could manage a second time.

Both Rainbow and Fluttershy did notice that they were the last two down one hall, but neither noticed Rarity's door right before theirs. Being the last two together they had a few extra seconds with each other while Rarity talked something over with Sweetie Belle. It ended with them giving each other an awkward smile before separating and each going to their assigned room.

The day had been long with anticipation for all the girls, but more so for the fake couple. Fluttershy had been frustrated when she realized that after her little slip up the day before Rainbow was showing much more diligence in making sure she didn't act like a girlfriend when she didn't need to. Granted there were only so many times in a day at school when they would be secluded enough to need to worry about such things, but the way Rainbow's arm had so promptly come off from around her shoulders on one occasion was slightly disheartening. But they had entered Rarity's house hand in hand which she still thought Rainbow hadn't noticed, so she still felt like she had a chance.

As she found her dress and began disrobing she did feel a pang of fear and grief. Three times. Three times today she had already tried to do it. She had thought the prom would be the best place to tell Rainbow, but she didn't trust in her own confidence enough to leave herself with just one chance. And yet even after deciding she wanted her Dashie to know how she felt about her no matter what the consequences might be, she had still not been able to push the words past the now nonexistent barrier.

If she was even too weak to overcome absolutely nothing, then maybe she had been right all these years.

She let out a heavy sigh as she reached back to do the zipper on her dress she had already managed to slip into. 'You can still do this. It just wasn't the right time before. You can be strong enough for Dashie. You can.'

Rainbow Dash grumbled as she stared down at her dress. She had been so careful. She had made a point to not indulge herself at all throughout the entire day. Then just the slightest distraction of Rarity's grand reveal and she suddenly felt her fingers gripping soft slender ones.

'This ends today. She'll be on your arm for the first part of the dance, then you get what you deserve for enjoying this too much.'

Rainbow grumbled again as she pulled off her shirt then threw it against a chair with more force then was necessary. It landed with an unsatisfying plop which prompted Rainbow to walk over and join it on the chair, leaning forward and placing her face in her hands in the process.

She sat there and seethed for a minute. She felt so weak. She remembered junior high, and her week alone. She felt right now that such an action might be necessary again. After all she had done this week she wasn't sure at all if she could suppress her feelings like she usually did. And if she slipped again she didn't know if her Shyshy would ever trust her again.

'Not your Shyshy. Remember that.'

She grinded her knuckles into her temple for a few seconds before standing and finishing the process of dressing. It was thankfully much easier this time around. As she looked down at herself and her outfit, images of the fantasy couple in the mirror came back to her.

She shook her head hard and started walking back to the door.

Fluttershy had apparently beaten Rainbow out of her own room as Rainbow opened the door to an image of beauty. She gawked for just a moment but managed to turn neutral when Fluttershy turned to acknowledge her presence.

"Oh Rainbow. Looks like yours turned out great." God her smile was way too sweet for Rainbow to endure right now.

"Yeah, you too." To her ear she managed to sound easy going.

Both girls turned to find a surprisingly scary sight. Rarity stood, not in her dress, but in her regular clothes. In addition to that she was wearing an apron, rubber gloves, and had her hair tied back and covered in a cloth wrap. Her eyes held thinly veiled menacing intent.

Reflexes kicked in as Fluttershy instinctively scooted slightly behind Rainbow and Rainbow spread herself into a defensive stance in front.

Rainbow spoke first. "What's up Rares?" She made only a token effort to keep the suspicion out of her voice.

"I probably should have told you sooner, but you both would have said no so I didn't." The intent was no longer valid at all.

"What are you talking about?"

"I believe that by this point it's no secret that I'm using all you girls as my own personal showcase tonight. But I'm afraid I neglected to inform you two that you are going to be my center piece."

Fluttershy's eyes went wide in realization.

Rainbows eyes narrowed in confusion and challenge. "Meaning?"

Rarity responded by shifting slightly and nudging her little sister they only just realized was still standing next to her. The young girl hefted up an actual aluminum briefcase and held it out for presentation. Single handedly Rarity worked the latch and opened it wide. Inside were the most expensive looking collections of makeup and cosmetic items either girl had ever seen. Rainbow's squint became a glare.

"I don't think so," Rainbow growled.

"This is happening whether you let it or not. The only question is how difficult you want it to be."

"You don't have the guts." Rainbow stood tall in the familiar position of having Fluttershy curled into the small of her back as she was ready to protect her at all costs.

"Oh darling, why do you think I scheduled two whole hours to get ready?"

Rainbow suddenly reacted to the sensation of Fluttershy being pulled away from her. As she turned she felt familiar strong arms grab her.

"Let me go AJ!" She had turned to see Pinkie Pie not really holding a not really struggling Fluttershy in place much the way AppleJack was currently actually holding her.

"Fraid' not sugar cube." Apple Jack's tone was entirely too easy going for the situation and for how hard she was now struggling for Rainbow to be happy about it.

Rainbow now noticed Pinkie was similarly attired to Rarity, meaning AppleJack probably was so as well. And probably Sunset somewhere too if she had to guess. "Whatever she's paying you I'll double it."

Pinkie's happy voice betrayed nothing of the suddenly tense situation. "She said she'd give me a free professional quality makeover."

AppleJack's voice was oddly blank. "She said she wouldn't give me a free professional quality makeover."

Rainbow struggled more, but any of her usual counters to the farmgirls strength had already been bypassed. This whole thing had been planned with cold and calculating precision. By now Pinkie was barely holding Fluttershy with two fingers each by the elbows, but as tended to be the case she seemed too courteous to fight even for her own well being.

With one more big and prolonged strain Rainbow finally fell limp. "All of you are going to pay for this I hope you know."

Rarity walked around and patted Rainbow on the shoulder. "Oh please save your strength dear. You're going to need it."

***

The following hour had been pure torture, for Rainbow Dash at least. Fluttershy had modeled for Rarity before and fell back on what she used to do back then. Zone out and think of puppies. Thankfully Rarity had declared that neither girl needed much for makeup save for light accents. However Rainbow had had to be held down while the fashionista took several ominous looking tools to her face for way longer then she felt was necessary before applying and removing several creams and ointments several times over.

Hair had come next and once again Rainbow felt like she got the short end of the stick as Rarity's brushes seemed to pass seamlessly through Fluttershy's seemingly endless locks. Rainbow was surprised to find she still had hair for how much she had felt was pulled out after the initial brushing was finished. Then more ointments, creams, gels, and if Rainbow never saw smoke coming off her hair again that would be perfectly fine with her. Rarity's constant assurances of it being alright made her consider more than once if she'd do time for biting off someone's finger.

Finally came manicures and pedicures. Rainbow had wished the group working on Fluttershy had not transferred to another room by that point. She found herself wishing to have someone to talk to if only to distract herself from one specific detail. She found she actually didn't mind that part. She in fact felt herself enjoying it. This made her even more angry at the situation and she swore a blood oath to herself that Rarity would never find out.

After that Rainbow was put into a thankfully comfortable chair and told not to move in any way, not even to scratch her admittedly itchy face and hair. Sweetie Belle was given the instruction of enforcing this edict to the letter. Thus was Rainbow stuck with nothing to occupy her mind but watching the young girl watching her closely with a whistle clenched in her teeth, ready at a moment's notice.

While Fluttershy got through the whole ordeal rather unscathed it was not the most enjoyable way for her to spend her day. She had never liked all the attention back when she had helped Rarity either. Worst of all she figured that the ordeal would have left Rainbow off kilter enough that she might slip up in some way again. Alas they had for some reason been kept in different rooms for most of the process and now were still apart as the other girls finished on them and made to prepare themselves. Fluttershy just sat and read an old magazine Sunset had provided for her.

Half an hour of the others prep later and the two girls could hear from their secluded positions the rest of the girls coming together and complementing each other.

Rarity had apparently taken charge of the group again. "Alright girls, time for the main event. Fluttershy darling, if you would. And Sweetie dear, you may let Rainbow move now."

Rainbow rol...

"And Rainbow, don't roll your eyes. I want the eyeshadow pristine."

Rainbows eyes stopped rolling mid way and instead began eyeing a nearby window with intent. She decided against it and proceeded to the door.

Rainbow and Fluttershy were surprised to find that they had ended up in adjacent rooms again and did so by opening their doors to find the other doing so at the same moment.

'Don't stare. Don't stare. Don't stare.'

'You're staring.'

'Then play it off somehow.'

'Still staring.'

With a colossal effort Rainbow managed to pull her attention away from Fluttershy and turn away giving as much of a fake cheesy grin as she could manage. "Well if Rarity wants everyone to know you're out of my league I think she managed to pull that off pretty good." She laughed, but it was probably the most forced laugh of her life and she desperately hoped it was somehow convincing.

She remembered how amazing Fluttershy had looked during the fittings, but this was something else entirely. The girl before her nearly seemed to sparkle and glow with radiant beauty. Rainbow wished she was better with words, because there were none that she knew that would properly express how beautiful she thought her date for the night looked at that moment.

'Do it now, right here, in front of everyone. It's the only way someone else won't take her for themselves.'

'There's no way anyone would touch her, we'd never let it happen.'

'So we agree? Then why can't I kiss her right now!'

Fluttershy was vaguely aware that Rainbow had spoken and that the other girls were watching them. But right now the world outside of what she was looking at seemed so insignificant. Fluttershy always thought Rainbow looked beautiful, but she also knew that she hid most of that beauty away from the world. And right now she knew that was probably for the best as all the beauty of the world seemed to fade away around the girl in front of her.

A series of flashing lights was finally the stimulus that reminded both girls of the world around them. Turning down the hall where their rooms were located they found Sweetie Belle now holding a rather large and expensive looking camera and snapping pictures of them at Rarity's instruction.

"Come on out now girls, I need some glamour poses." They found that Rarity had at some point set up some backdrops in her living room and now directed each girl in turn to strike various poses in front of them. However the vast majority of the pictures seemed to be focused on the fake couple as Rarity continuously had them take up very intimate positions together.

This continued for another quarter hour before Rarity finally declared that it was time to go. Sweetie Belle finally broke the nearly stoic demeanor she'd managed the whole night so far.

"So I did good Rarity?" She asked with more than a small twinge of glee in her voice.

"You did wonderfully Sweetie," Rarity bent down to give her sister a gentle hug that wouldn't mess up her hair or makeup. "As promised, your reward will be waiting for you in the morning."

With a big smile Sweetie exclaimed, "thanks," before scampering from the room.

Rarity now turned to the rest of the girls. "As for the rest of you, I've a special treat for you all as well. And it arrived just a few minutes ago." She began walking over to her living room window.

Both Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy were having trouble focusing on what Rarity was saying. They had been the last ones to be photographed, and the pose Rarity had chosen had found them cheek to cheek and hand in hand. They were both trying their hardest to keep their faces discreetly hidden while also trying their hardest to eliminate their full face blushes.

Rarity threw open the curtain on her window to reveal her front yard and what sat just beyond it. Even the flustered couple could not help but suddenly shuffle forward with interest. "It seems father felt the need for us to have a proper chauffeur for the evening."

A rather long and fancy white limo sat out in front of the house, a well dressed older gentleman stepping out to stand next to the back door in preparation. Smiles went up amongst the group.

"Woooooo!!!!! Let's get this party STARTED!!!!!" Pinkie led the charge as they made their way out, and she was right. Any occupant of the vehicle that might have had something weighing on their minds were able to forget it for the time being. Right now was not the time for worrying about what the future might hold. Right now was the time to be dumb high schoolers having a good time.

The music was too loud. The cheering was even louder. Everything in the limo was played with by every girl in turn. In the back of all their minds they all hoped Rarity's dad was generous with the drivers gratuity, but also knew they weren't going to stop.

Long 'awes' were heard when the driver announced their arrival, but excitement was immediately restored when he stepped out to walk around to let them out. There were not many meandering outside the school when they exited, and yet eyes were still caught as the girls filed out one by one. Even Fluttershy seemed to be enjoying the attention.

"Alright girls, we are exactly fashionably late. Our entrance should be sufficiently grand. I want everyone strutting their stuff." With a flick of her hair Rarity strutted forward. "I shall lead the charge and the rest of you shall make your debut just a few steps behind each other." She suddenly turned on her rather high heels towards Fluttershy and Rainbow Dash. "The two of you are my finale. Put on a good show won't you." She gave a wink, turned again, and strode forward with much more sway in her hips then even reasonably necessary.

Rainbow became nervous again.

Fluttershy became excited again.

The entire group wondered how far Rarity had gone for this as it almost seemed like the music had cued up for them as they entered.

Rarity entered the temporarily remodeled auditorium, struck a dramatic pose, and spun twice over with a flourish. She then stepped to one side and struck a new pose with one arm held in the air.

Apple Jack followed, and was very obviously much less sure what to do. Without showing too much uncertainty she managed to tip her hat to the now very much paying attention student body. Not knowing what else to do she did a very square dance like shuffle to each side to show off just enough of her outfit before walking in with an only slightly awkward smile on her face.

Pinkie bounded in with energy and exuberance, spinning on her toes enough times to lose count as her thankfully puffy pettiskirt flailed in the breeze. She then struck a pose that didn't match her previous energy but still made several men in the room jaws drop before smiling big and hopping off to who knows where.

Sunset was the only other of the girls who seemed to actually know what she was doing. With a distinctively bad girl strut she entered the room, stopped, and gave the room a playful glare. She then turned on her heel, paused, then turned back and continued her strut.

Finally came the couple everyone was waiting to see. Rainbow Dash had had some ideas at one point that she should watch the crowd for more suspects in the incident that had started this all. However she currently felt soft hands lightly holding the bare skin of her arm and was having trouble focusing. Fluttershy was currently so close to her that she could feel her body heat against her side. Rarity had gone as far as perfuming each of them, thus she could even smell her. Strawberries, mixed with something else. Possibly one of Rainbows favorite smells, and it definitely was now if it wasn't before.

Fluttershy was still somewhat zoned out from her makeover and from seeing Rainbow after hers. She had taken note of the attention they were getting, but she was more or less just taking it as attention directed towards her and Dashie and thus was enjoying it thoroughly. Now they had come to the front of their line of friends. She knew Rainbow was familiar and comfortable with being out in front of people, but this was different. Fluttershy could tell she wasn't really paying attention to what she was doing as they stood before the room and did nothing, much to Rarity's displeasure.

Being that Rainbow neither knew what to do nor noticed Rarity's growing rage, Fluttershy decided she had to take action. What was odd to her was that she actually then proceeded to do so. Calling on her brief modeling experience she stepped forward while holding onto her Dashie. This caused them both to make a turn together as if they were dancing and giving the room a full view of them and their complimenting outfits.

They went for a full turn and a half, now putting Rainbow Dash where she could see Rarity giving her an evil glare. The turn had also given Rainbow some idea of just how much of the room was watching them and just how closely. Everyone wanted to see it, and Rainbow knew the more convincing it was the better it would be for her Shyshy in the end. She had told herself no more, but it looked like one more had to happen, as much as it might end up weighing on her.

Rainbow took back control of the situation, swinging Fluttershy in a spin back the other direction. In the process she swept her arm under her soon to be ex pretend girlfriend and dipped her low. She paused, only partially for dramatic affect. She silently wished her hair wasn't up in such a tight and intricate design. If it was hanging free she might have been able to just bring their faces close and count on her hair to obscure what happened next. Instead she leaned in close to plant what she knew would be the last kiss she would ever share with the beautiful girl in front of her.

A playfully scandalous "woooooo" echoed through the room. Neither girl really noticed. Rainbow's mind was busy trying and failing to force herself not to enjoy it. Fluttershy's mind was busy trying and failing to force herself to reach her arms up to hold on to this kiss for as long as possible. They stood again and were quickly escorted away by a now smiling Rarity.

They found the rest of the group over by the refreshments. Sunset was the first to speak. "So, did we do alright Rarity?"

"Oh you all did wonderfully." She had her compact out, using it like she did at least half the time she pulled it out to discreetly watch the room around her. "And that's more then just my own opinion judging by some of the looks we are getting right now." She closed her mirror and slipped it into one of the discreet pockets in her dress. "We are now the stars of the prom, with all the prestige that comes with it. The only thing left to do now is to have as much fun with that as possible."

Pinkie let out a loud "wooooooo" before grabbing Apple Jack and disappearing into the crowd. They emerged moments later on the other side, leading a large group of randomly abducted students out onto the dance floor.

Rarity strutted over to a group of obviously gawking boys that stood nearby. She picked one out at random and proceeded to run her finger teasingly up his chin. "Do you think you could do me a favor darling?" The boy was already pudding in her hands. She then pulled a small camera from another pocket in her dress. "I could use a photographer for tonight." All he could do was nod. "Good boy. Sunset, could you accompany us as well. I'd like some more shots of your dress in this lighting."

Sunset seemed to be enjoying having Rarity taking control of the situation, so with a cheesy salute she followed. They both found some of the prom scenery and began taking turns posing while their hapless assistant took pictures.

That left the final two of the group alone once again. It was unfortunate that they were also the two who had the least interest in any activity that might happen at such a gathering. Rainbow Dash struggled to find a way to ask the question she knew she needed to. Fluttershy once again fought a one sided and yet seemingly hopeless battle in her mind.

'Ok, this is really it this time. The perfect time, perfect place. If you have any courage in you at all you can do this. Right now.'

There was an awkward silence despite the loud music and other students around them.

'Now! Do it now!!!'

Silence remained as Fluttershy noticed the other girl turn to her, seemingly ready to ask something.

'No Dashie please. Not yet, not right now. I really can do this if I just had more time.'

"So Shy..."

"You know Dashie," Fluttershy was surprised by her own ability to cut in at that moment, but managed to play it off well and kept going. "I know you don't like for people to know you can dance, but you always said you'd finish teaching me someday."

Rainbow was slightly taken aback by the sudden topic, then she smiled slightly at the memory it brought back to her. "Yeah, that's true isn't it. We never did get back around to that did we." They both smiled to each other at the shared memory of Rainbow Dash taking dance classes at her coach's suggestion. This being later on in junior high meant the only friend she had that she could practice with had been Fluttershy. They had gotten into a routine of Rainbow reteaching the lessons she had taken back to Fluttershy so they could both learn together.

"Do you remember how to start?" They were near a less populated area of the dance floor. They walked together out to a somewhat private area well away from where Pinkie was managing to get Apple Jack to help her cause some kind of flash mob dance off.

"Yes, but I don't think we ever danced to music like this." The more intimate part of the dance had yet to get started. This was still the mass party meant for the whole school. The beats were fast, loud, and meant for groups.

Rainbow just gave her an encouraging smile. "You don't remember anything I taught you do you?"

The words were met with a half serious pout. "Well if you didn't take so long to finish teaching me."

Rainbow managed to laugh at her Shyshy giving her attitude. She reached up and placed her finger to the smooth yellow skin of her forehead. "The only music that matters is up here. Just focus on what you want."

'You have no idea how much I want to.' "Ok Dashie." With that she did her best to stay focused as Rainbow took her hands into her own and stepped in close.

Rainbow hummed a few lines of music that Fluttershy did in fact remember from back then. "We were right about at that lesson if I recall correctly?"

Fluttershy hummed the notes back. "Yes, and you were starting to get frustrated that I was having such a hard time with it."

"Well we're both much better at keeping a beat now, so let's try this."

Fluttershy nodded, and as Rainbow started to hum again she led her in a slow dance. Fluttershy managed to keep up, though Rainbow did have to slow down and give her a little instruction every now and then. Before long she was able to keep up without looking down at her feet, so long as Rainbow counted the steps for her.

Once again they were smiling together while thinking about old times. Fluttershy finally got comfortable enough with the movements to speak a sentiment she'd been holding in a long time.

"I really miss when we used to do this together every week."

"Every Friday right after I got back from the class. Then we'd usually end up having a sleep over. It was definitely more fun then the class itself or reading the dumb book that they gave us with the class." Rainbow stopped herself from leaning in closer as she was feeling herself getting more and more comfortable with the situation.

'Stop doing this. It's time for you to just accept this is over.'

'You can do this. This is right. You just need a little more time. What is stopping you?'

Both girls turned when they noticed a lull in the commotion on the other side of the dance floor. It seemed the music selection had changed up and it was time for couples to start coming together. They were both aware that this was probably putting the attention back on them.

'Yeah, this is probably about right. This will keep Shyshy safe.'

"Hey Shys..." She cut herself off and waited for the other girl to look back to her. "I think it's about time for the big show." She saw her oldest friend look down, avoiding the conflict of the situation most likely.

Fluttershy looked away, ashamed that it had come to this point. 'NO, NO, NO!!!!! Why can't I tell you? Why do I have to be so weak?'

Rainbow felt weaker than she ever had in her entire life. Nonetheless she put all her strength into keeping her voice as level and casual as she could. "We should make this look good. I think if you really want this to stick then it needs to be loud and dramatic. A really memorable dumping ya' know." Every word made her sick to her stomach, but she pressed on while hoping her joking voice didn't sound as cheap and hollow as it felt coming out of her. She went as far as making a gasp like she'd thought of something great. "Oh, do you think you could pull off slapping me? Maybe say I did something inappropriate to you. That would really keep everyone away from you."

'Please stop Dashie. I can't take it. I have to tell you, I need to tell you. Why can't I tell you?" Fluttershy still couldn't look up to the girl telling her to dump her. Every fiber of her being wanted to scream out, and yet there was some reason that seemed to make it impossible for her. She was hiding it well, but her breathing was now coming short and she was struggling not to just drop to the floor and cry.

Rainbow hated herself more with every word that came out of her mouth, but she knew this had to happen. The only thing she could do now was to give herself a chance to heal as much as was possible after this was over. "Yeah, then you'll be free and clear. You'll be able to find a guy that deserves you someday. Then, I don't know, I guess we pretend to be mad at each other for a few days or something. Stay away from each other for a while, then everything can go back to how it,~, use to be."

Fluttershy's agonized breaths suddenly caught in her throat. She knew Rainbow Dash probably better then she knew herself, much the way it was probably true for the other girl. And she knew that Rainbow always spoke with total confidence. But she had stumbled, just for a second, and it didn't seem like she had just gotten tongue tied. Stunned, Fluttershy looked up.

Rainbow was still speaking, but the words seemed muted as Fluttershy looked into her eyes. She had known the girl in front of her the majority of her life and had had nearly every type of experience imaginable with her. But there was one thing that she had never seen in Rainbows eyes. In all the time they had known each other Fluttershy had never seen tears in Rainbows eyes.

But she had seen her cry. She was sure Rainbow wasn't aware of it herself, but Fluttershy had known it when she saw it. On a Saturday morning, on her porch, after having not seen each other for a week. And the invisible tears she saw then were the same she saw now. And she had known then what she knew now.

Rainbow dash needed help, and Fluttershy was the only person who could give it.

"So what do you think Shy, how do you want to end this?" Rainbow was suddenly caught off guard as a surprisingly strong feeling arm wrapped around the back of her neck. Delicate fingers that now seemed as solid as steel gripped her by the shoulder. They had stopped moving in their dance some time before, but that was the moment she suddenly felt she couldn't move, the hold on her was too strong.

"Dashie," Fluttershy's voice was more steady and strong then she could imagine it would ever be. The words flowed out of her like they were the most natural thing in the world. "I don't want this to ever end."

Rainbow Dash felt like the only thing keeping her on her feet at that moment was the girl now pulling her forward. Her mind melted as she felt soft but strong lips press deeply into her own, and keep pressing deeper as the kiss went on and on.

At some point Rainbow's arms had come around and grabbed the girl now kissing her with passion, holding on for dear life. She felt herself almost go limp as the lips against hers finally pulled away.

"You can count that as our first kiss if you want, but I meant every single one of them." Her Shyshy whispered softly in her ear, sending tingles through her whole body.

Rainbow felt like she could barely breathe, but finally managed to respond in a small voice. "So did I."

Author's Note:

That was a lot harder to finish then I thought it would be. Usually I have an easy time with the last chapter of stories, but this one was so unplanned I really struggled with certain parts. I think the beginning of this might have dragged a little, but we'll see, I'm writing my notes before doing my edits this time around. The epilog will be around soon after this one is published and should be short and sweet. Hopefully you all liked how this turned out because this time you can't blame me if you didn't like it. I really couldn't have done this one without all of you giving me ideas, so more then ever thanks for reading and leave me a comment.