• Published 24th Jan 2020
  • 11,014 Views, 24 Comments

The Perfect Womb - Raven Blackwood



King Sombra desperately tries to find a new mate before death takes him away. Fortunately, Princess Twilight Sparkle appears to be the most suitable pony that fits the bill.

  • ...
40
 24
 11,014
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 24 )

Well that was unexpected. But good! Twibra!

10049057
Thank you! To be honest, I did what I could to make this story enjoyable for readers to like.

Why did you make this porn and only one chapter long? It seems better if it weren't.

Thought it was gonna be rape, but was pleasantly surprised, nice job.

Sauce for the cover art?

Part two... please? :applecry:

nice work

Before I potentially read this, what fetish is it, exactly?

10051580
Here are the fetishes: breast groping, disembodied cock, impregnation, sex, cum, corruption.

10049165
Yeah. I thought the picture probably fit the narrative of the story. I didn't want to pick something that didn't fit the overall plot (no pun intended) as to what occurs between Twilight and Sombra. :twilightblush:

10049092
I wouldn't have wanted to put that in the story. Even though it came close, I tried to minimize it to where it is just sex and not rape. Seriously, I am sort of a moderate when it comes writing sexual fics, so I try to not get carried away on certain aspects of writing a clop fic. Thanks for reading the fic by the way! Glad you enjoyed it. :twilightsmile:

10051634
Rapey corruption or pleasant corruption?

10052112

It would be pleasant corruption.

10052134
Alright, thanks for answering! As long as it's pleasant for both parties, in the end, that's good!
You may want to be careful about that double negative you wrote though~

Felt kind of rushed, but decent all the same. :moustache:

10182169

Ya your right

I think there is to way this can end. good or bad

10182169

10205866

I need to apologize for not having responded when both of you read this story.

There is a chance that I might make a second chapter to this story due to me having reviewed the comments and the amount of likes some of them have gotten in support for what they believe deserves another chapter.

I have had plans to branch out in this universe to maybe explain what possibly led to Ember in doing what she did in the nightmare Twilight had that Sombra gave her. Same includes in what happened to Cadance and Shining Armor. Same implies on what became of Sombra in terms of the aftermath of getting what he wanted from her. That one might be a chapter one where there is speculation on if that story either went good or bad.

10049200
You may get that wish... soon. :raritywink:

Not going to lie, I liked this a lot more then I thought I would. Loved that ending too!

11212872
Thank you so much! Despite it being one chapter, I've been very tempted in wanting to write a second chapter for it to bring some closure, but it's kind of on the back burner sadly.

Somebody tag me when the second chapter comes out, I've been waiting for years already what's a few more?

Login or register to comment