• Published 16th Feb 2020
  • 256 Views, 0 Comments

The Tale of the Lost Lily - Corrina Nyx



There are times when those can be long forgotten in the most unforgivable regrets

  • ...
 0
 256

Prologue

As the new day of Equestria brought forth a new era of peace, creatures from all over came together to build an everlasting bond with ponies and begin their friendship for the next chapter. As the former princesses of the day and night retired, Equestria’s new ruler now takes on the responsibility of bringing everyone from all over the land. But this new ruler isn’t alone. She has her dearest friends who are still there with her as they form a council of friendship, so if there’s a problem to solve, they’ll come to fix it no matter the task, big or small, the remaining mane six will come to solve any problem, till their time ends.

But as Equestria is at peace and together, deep within the everfree forest, two shadowy figures pass through the trees and rustle the branches. They glide on the water and reach the end of the path, which leads to a large boulder. One of the shadowy figures squeezes into the tight space and pushes the boulder for the other to come in, and they close the boulder shut. They were inside some sort of tunnel, a secret pathway.

As they walked deeper into the tunnel, in the center of the clearing, where a big circle gap above the caves, you could see the Moonlight shining its Luminous light, dancing upon a strange statue, the shape of a full-grown mare. Surrounding by moss, plants and vines intertwine, and cobwebs in a different open spot in the light. The statue stands on a small hill, surrounded by water, with a bridge shown for those to cross.

There, dim light from the few candles lit in the dark, luminous twilight circles the pony sitting next to the statue. He seems to be praying as his eyes shut, breathes only a little in silence, and sits very still as the chill wind blows past him. He wore a night cloth, and he hid his face. The candlelight fails to reveal himself. He bows his head, his horn lightly touches the statue. He took his breath and exhaled. The colt stands and brushes off the grass from his clothes, he hears them coming as they bow to him. They spoke to him,

“Lord Empire, we’re here to serve and seek news from you.”

The colt opens his nightmare eyes and stands before them as he replies, “Pitch and Black, what is your word from Equestria?” He spoke as he spoke in royalty, proud and bold, and didn’t hesitate to ask.

Pitch, the dark mare stands and speaks in deep, haunted, “As your prediction is true, the new ruler of Equestria has been crowned by the once rulers of the sun and moon. Though the six remain, the powers of the royal sisters will no longer be a problem. And the everfree forest will soon be covering Ponyville, my lord.”

“Very good.” He nods in approval. He glances to the next. “And Black, is it also true, now the creatures all living with, ponies?” He questions it as if he doesn’t believe what has happened over the years.

“Yes, my lord. As the first wielders to the elements say it’s true, all the creatures are now friends with ponies but also living among them.” The shadow colt said, in a hissing of hatred. But his expression changed as he spoke again, “The power of friendship has grown stronger as the days have gone by. But that doesn’t change our plan to finally rule them all, Lord Empire. Your plan will surely work.” He grins the most.

The lord is pleased, and he stares back at the statue. “It’s been over a thousand decades since the dark of the darkest hour. As our highness once ruled this land, but those blasted wielders of the elements, place her in stone, and all is at peace and forgotten.” He’s disgusted by the thought. “I’ve been searching for her for as long as I can remember.” Place his hoof on the statue. “I have found her. And with that, we slowly gained the strength to revive her and we can conquer this land once again. And this time,” He said in a high tone of rage. “We’ll turn every last pony in this land into stone of all the things they rejected her. Forgotten her! They Shall pay for their actions! And with that, we can drain their life sources and magic of earth ponies, unicorns, and pegasi!

Pitch steps forward. “What of the Alicorns?” She questions.

From that, he answered. “The Alicorns shall be the final ritual for our Highness to have the greatest power that ever holds in one. There can be only one ruler of the land, and gain control of all creatures, to bow before her, and give her the respect she deserves. And I’ll make sure everypony- no, every creature knows of her, fears of her, bow before her, and then, we can rule together, as I always dreamed of, for us.”

Black now speaks in honor. “Then we shall waste no more! We shall be off to plant more seeds we’ve planted. You’ll summon to capture each pony in order, and we can bring back our highness!”

“But we must have more followers or soldiers to do this if we’ve been discovered or attacked.” She’s more concerned if the plan backfired.

“Worry not, you two.” He says, “I’ll enchant a spell to summon more of you if it should ever happen. But we must keep moving if we ever succeed and gather as much as possible. Now, get going!”

“Yes, my lord!” They salute and swiftly out of the cave to resume their work.

Lord Empire turns his gaze to the statue again. He speaks to it. “My dearest mare, I know as time went by you were trapped in stone, but nothing has shattered you free for centuries. And let the days gone by, of all of those you knew passed away, the home was lost, and everything changed. Like those foolish alicorns you once knew, the sun and the moon. They’ve forgotten of your existence, your once member still feel the hatred of jealousy in the heart, the shadow running deep in the nightmare under the depths of the kingdom, and how your dearest friends abandoned you, rejected you, ignored you, your beloved mentor thinks your dead and replace you with another! But I swear to you, on my honor as your companion, your trustworthy follower, your only colt, will always be there for you now. And I’ll do whatever it takes to bring you back, feel the warmth of my embrace, the cool night air, the ground upon your hooves, and breathe once again. And soon our plan succeeds, we will rule the land in darkness and nightmares. And they will pay for their actions. Friends, lovers, mentors, even your members, they shall be destroyed by the time you revive, my future bride. Queen of destruction!”

Author's Note:

(Hell everyone, I know I've been taking too long to post my chapter of this story, but I do have a hard life to even try to finish it. But I hope to find a good group to help me, but also to finish the chapter and my story to this. )
(And I also waited for the right time to do so cause the mlp season came up, and every good idea came up to me, so I wait till the right moment and once the announcement of the end of the season is coming to an end, (It's really sad), I can start my story)
(So please enjoy and I hope to see you all later on the next chapter)

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment