• Published 31st Jan 2019
  • 429 Views, 7 Comments

Hopeful - SC14

  • ...
 7
 429

First Day Part 2

As You and Sweetie Belle walk up the ramp You can hear muffled talking between Apple Bloom And Scootaloo. You and Sweetie continued to walk up the ramp until You both were in the clubhouse. Apple Bloom and Scootaloo looked up as you and Sweetie Belle walk in. They both looked a little shocked to see you, but they just went back to talking.

"Hey, guys," Sweetie Belle said.

"Hey," Scootaloo said.

"Hey," Apple Bloom said

"Hi," You say quietly. Sweetie Belle walked over and joined in the other Crusaders conversation which left you standing alone in the doorway. you weren't sure what to do so, you just walked over and sat down on the floor beside them. you could now tell they were saying something about cutie marks, but you couldn't tell because you zoned out a little.

"So how are you doing?" Apple Bloom asked. you shook yourself out of your trance when you realized the question was directed at you. But before you could come up with a response to the question one thing popped into your head Did she forget your name?It was a valid question if she didn't forget why didn't she say your name?. But you just brushed it off as you looking to deeply into the situation.

"Oh, I'm good. How about you?" You said politely.

"Good" She Responded. You didn't know what to say after that so you just let the room fall silent, you all just sat there staring at each other which you found weird considering they were just talking.

"So uh any plans for the day?" You said to the other three. you figured you guys would go like 'crusading' As they called it or something. but you weren't sure.

"Well, we might go crusading or something" Scootaloo replied. Well, you expected something like that. you zoned out again as you wondered what you guys would even do on one of these 'Crusades'.

"Yeah, and I have a great idea that will get us our cutie marks for sure!" Apple Bloom says excitedly. This brought you out of your little trance but ended up making you think about it even more.

"What is it?" Sweetie Belle asked.

"Yeah Tell us!" Scootaloo said in a very impatient tone.

"We could try cleaning windows!" Apple Bloom said. You couldn't help but think about how lame that would be like cleaning windows sounds so boring not to mention dangerous.

Scootaloo Busted out laughing and that probably thinking it was a joke or something.

But Sweetie Belle Was as usual too nice for her own good "I think we should give it a try" She said. You then realized that they were all staring at you, which meant that the decision rested in your hands.

So now you had a tough decision in front of you. on the one hand, you didn't want to hurt your relationship with Apple Bloom by not doing her idea. But on the other hand, you had the fact that you had zero interest in the idea itself.

"I mean why not?" You say. you decided to go with the nice answer you figured it would just be better that way.

"So what are we waiting for?" Asked Apple Bloom. but then a thought popped into your head What do you even need to wash the windows? It was a valid question so you decided to ask.

"Do any of you guys even know how to wash windows?" You asked. They all froze and looked at each other as if they were waiting for someone to speak.

"Uhhh not really," Said Apple bloom. And the room fell silent once again as you all just stared at each other once again.

"So then. what do we do know?" You asked, hoping a little that it was back to the drawing board.

"Well, I don't see why we can't try" Said Apple Bloom in a determined tone. Well, it looks like you will be spending your day attempting to wash windows.

"Uhh, who're windows are we going to wash?" You ask still hoping you could get out of this situation somehow.

"I Bet we can wash the boutique's windows" Sweetie Belle. Yeah right You thought you saw the boutique and there was no way anyone was going to let you try to wash those windows.

"Ha Are you kidding?" Scootaloo Laughs. So she had the same idea as you which made you feel better about yourself.

"I mean I don't see why not," Sweetie Belle said. you could see two good reasons why no one would let you clean their windows, one none of you guys had any idea how to clean windows and two you guys were 4 goofy kids and would probably break a window or something.

"I can think of a few reasons," Scootaloo says. you were still holding out hope that maybe, just maybe you could get out of this somehow.

"Huh I guess so," Sweetie Belle said. You thought about suggesting you try and just cleaning in general, but you figured they had done that already.

"Ah mean we could try and was the clubhouse windows," Apple Bloom said in a hopeful tone. 'Why is she so persistent' You thought. you guessed persistence was a good thing when you were looking for a cutie mark.

"I think that is a great idea," Sweetie Belle said in a cheerful tone. You hoped for Celestia that the decision wouldn't fall on you again, but you figured that it would considering your luck.

"I mean I guess we could try," Scootaloo says. Well great there was no way you were getting out of this now, but I guess it was good that you didn't have to make the decision.

"Why not?" You offer politely. You decided it would be easier to just agree with them than to argue with them.

"So does any know what supplies we will need?" Sweetie Belle asks. you knew you needed a bucket of water, but you figured the knew that too.

"uhh, water," Scootaloo says sarcastically. you also knew that you needed something to clean the window with but you weren't sure what it was called you just knew you needed it.

"Well duh," Apple Bloom says. You then noticed the look on Sweetie Belle's face. it was like She was hurt by Scootaloo's sarcastic remark.

"I Mean we could just ask someone," You say.

"Ah think that is a great idea," Apple Bloom says.

"Sounds good," Scootaloo says in a slightly disinterested tone.

"So what are we waiting for then?" Apple Bloom asks for a second time. And with that, the three of you walked out of the treehouse and towards what you assumed was Apple Blooms House

Author's Note:

Finally the long awaited chapter 7
I hope I will be back to regular updates soon

(March 2020) Made some much-needed edits.