• Published 20th Mar 2019
  • 518 Views, 31 Comments

Geeks of the Round Table: The Dark Invasion - Gem Productions



Lord Tirek gives a prophecy about an entity that could destroy all fandoms, so the heroes of those fandoms unite to stop it.

  • ...
8
 31
 518

3/8

Somewhere far away, unreachable to any of the characters, two kings met, having observed all that had happened.

“It seems Daphnes has finally returned… The Council’s final Reincarnation has returned after all,” The first said.

“What if he is not ready to bear the title of reincarnation of a king yet?” The second asked.

“He will be ready… He will learn of his true power very soon, old friend… much like how we all learned,” The first said.

“I hope your right on this," The second said. "Daphnes may not be ready to wield the Blade yet, but he will learn of his origins soon…”


Eventually, they arrived in the lush plains of Hyrule field, being much more open than when Daphnes had once seen them. “Interesting… The fields of Hyrule are much… Bigger than when I last saw them. They’re lusher and much more open than when I first saw them… And the technology here is much more different… what happened?” Daphnes said, before looking around and noticing a Run-Down Guardian. “Is anyone else seeing this piece of Hylian History?” Daphnes asked before Olimar looked at the Guardian.

“Soo… how old is that??” he asked.

“Probably over twenty million years old,” Daphnes said before he accidentally activated it. Immediately, Daphnes jumped back, and golden highlights activated on it, whilst the eye glowed bright blue.

“The Fangeic Cataclysm," Serif said, "or somebody got here first. You know what, let’s ask the guardian what happened.” Immediately the Guardian started to get up from its stationary position while looking around its environment for who reactivated it, Ken braced, preparing a Hadouken. Immediately it looked at Daphnes, and walked up to him, while not doing anything to harm them. It immediately laid itself down in front of Daphnes, and allowed Daphnes, Serif, Olimar, Engie, Ken, Yamcha, Gohan, Trunks, and Goten to see what had happened 20,000,000 years ago in Hyrule. They saw the Guardians fighting off a being made of shadows, whilst also losing numbers quickly. The Guardians who were defeated by this “Entity” were glowing with dark magenta colors, whilst also having a glowing red eye. It was the last one standing, and a golden light enveloped not only Hyrule, but everywhere else. The last thing it saw… was a man with a hood, armor, and an invisible sword in his hand. After that, it shut down.

“It seems that this was the Dark Invasion… near the end of the war,” Ken said.

“So… we can trust this guy, right?” Serif said, before lowering his AK’s. Immediately, the Guardian guided the party to where the Lightless Candle was at. Soon they arrived at Hyrule Castle and Daphnes put his hand on another deactivated guardian. It almost activated, but the core was missing...

“This place seems too peaceful. Isn’t there a wizard that tries to break into this castle?” Trunks said, cautiously.

“Usually, and he kidnaps me frequently. But he has disappeared. I don’t know where and don’t care to find out, because personally, I find it a pleasant change.” A Hylian maiden said, entering the room.

“Warlock, not wizard, Get it right, Kiddo. Also, it is an honor to see you in form, Princess Zelda Hyrule XXVII,” Daphnes said, bowing.

“At ease, hero,” Zelda said. “Come, tarry for a time. I have heard frightening rumors, and I need to give the hero something that is his.”

“The Lightless Candle? If so, we’ll take it off your hands, and be sure to make sure to keep it safe,“ Daphnes said.

“That would be very kind, but this is something else,” Zelda then led the group to a secure room and opened it with magic, which led to the Hylian Sacred Realm. Inside were three glowing triangles arranged into a symbol that was on Daphnes’s left hand.

“The Triforce… It’s the symbol of hope, and peace within Hyrule… I assume you want someone to grant the desire of who touches it?” Daphnes asked Zelda.

“No, I want you to take it, for it is yours, Daphnes Nohansen Hyrule I,” Zelda said, before Daphnes removed the Duplicate Triforce he had the Gods of Hyrule make, and destroyed them. Immediately he walked up to it, and used his wish to create another Hyrule Triforce, and he took the second Hylian Triforce.

“No… Hyrule still needs the Triforce… The Power of the Triforce is not able to travel with its host… and stay in the same place… it’s bonded to that of the spirit of the Hero, Goddess, or the Demon King. I’m sorry, You’re majesty… but I must think of this Hyrule, and the safety of everyone else, more than my own strength,” Daphnes said before he looked at his friends. “Now the Lightless Candle… where is it at? Or was it stolen like the other two we found were?” Daphnes asked without any hostility.

“It is in the relic chamber, but first, what I meant when I said take the Triforce is that I want you to reestablish your bond with it. I can see that such a bond you have made, but something has blocked it. Go now, friends of Zelda Lord. This is for the children of Hyrule alone,” Zelda said.

“If it’s in the relic chamber, just point me there and I’ll get it,” Ken said. Then all of Daphnes’s companions left the room.

“Take my hand, Daphnes… It is time for a certain event to happen… It’s time to heal your mental wounds.” Zelda said.

When Daphnes did, he felt himself teleport to the islands of the sky, more specifically, the place where he had grown up... Skyloft. Immediately something flew overhead and landed nearby where he was, at speeds faster than light.

“A golden loftwing?! They’re said to be the fastest, and rarest type of loftwing in all of Skyloft and all of Hyrule!” Daphnes said.

“She knows you. Touch her, on her beak, then listen to Impa,” Zelda said as Impa materialized behind them.

“*Ahem* You possibly already know of the history of Hyrule… but the Entity of Shadows returning is alarming especially considering that we have had an age of peace since the days of the First Dark Invasion… if history repeats itself, he will return… and he will face against Hyrule as a last line of defense,” Impa said. Immediately Daphnes put his hand on the Loftwing’s head and got on her back. “Why aren’t you connected to your realm? Why are your powers from here so weakened?” Impa asked.

“There are some things I’d like to keep silent, member of the Sheikah, but if I got to the sacred Realm of Hyrule, I could be able to renew my abilities from here… Lorule will be another milestone,” Daphnes said.

“Hmm.., Try to use your power,” Impa said. Daphnes tried and when he did, he saw that what used to be thick and heavy chains in his mind in the Geek Club infiniverse barring him from his power were here pathetic strings that snapped at but a thought. Daphnes regained his Legend of Zelda powers in a rush, casting a flawless Nayru’s Love.

“! I don’t believe it, my power’s rising quicker than I thought possible! This is amazing! I’ve not only recovered a lot, I’ve also got a ton of new power! I bet I can pull off traveling to Lorule, Termina, and the Twilight Realm and back, heck, maybe even beyond that!” Daphnes said, super excited to fight off Bill and Dimentio.



“Hey, you know where the relic room is?” Ken asked Midna, who was passing by.

“A. I’m from the Twilight Realm, how would I know where it is? And B. Who are you exactly?” Midna said, whilst also smirking, and immediately used a bit of her own magic to move away from Ken, when something crashed through the ceiling, and immediately repaired it.

“Uh… First off, what is that?" Ken said. "And secondly, I’m Ken. From Street Fighter. C’mon, Midna, you remember me, right? You wrecked me the other day at the Fountain of Dreams when Fox used that assist trophy.”

“Okay, wow you do not know what sarcasm is do ya? Seriously, I just was joking with ya. I remember you, Ken Masters.” Midna gave Ken a noogie, which Ken broke out of and went to the relic room, and that same something revealed itself as a golden bird that looked exactly like a giant Shoebill Stork, with someone riding the back of it.

“Good afternoon everybody! I found myself a Loftwing!” Daphnes said, jumping off the back of the proud bird.

“Well, that’s good to hear, but Ken, just go get to the treasury!” Midna said. Ken went into the treasury.

“Now, if I were a candle, where would I hide?” He said.

3!!! 2!!! 1, GO!!!!!

“Try to your right.” A voice on his right said. When Ken turned, he was taken aback by what he saw. The candle was there, in the leaves of a flower with a face.

“Wha- Who, or what, are you?!” Ken asked.

“Howdy. I’m Flowey. Flowey the Flower. And I’ll be taking this!” Flowey said. Immediately something teleported in and glared at Flowey.

“Why show up here, Asriel Dreemurr? Is it to steal something we need, or is there something else you want? Perhaps something valuable,” Daphnes said.

“Welllllllll… Seeing as though I have what I want, I’ll just have a little fun. Here, take some friendliness petals!” Flowey said, before shooting a bunch at the group. Daphnes forced him out of the ground and put him in a flower pot.

“Clever, verrrrrrry clever. You know I can just hop out, right?” Flowey said.

“There, now you can’t burrow anymore. And how so? You’re stuck in there. Made sure of it,” Daphnes said, before grabbing the candle and walking off. Flowey vined Daphnes, then shattered the pot on his face.

“Hasta la pasta!” Flowey said, burrowing away.

“Well at least he didn’t keep the candle,” Gohan said, whilst Daphnes was holding one.

“As long as we have one, and destroy it, we can keep them away from that Ritual… We just need one to destroy. And we have it,” Daphnes said, before he raised up a Thompson Contender, loaded an Origin Round into it, and was about to shoot it… but when he fired, it did absolutely nothing to the lightless candle.

“It didn’t do anything… no… I understand. It’s of non magic origin… by the time the round struck and took effect, the candle’s inability to produce magic protected it,” Daphnes said. Suddenly the candle crumbled to ash.

“Another decoy,” Trunks said.

“Looking for something?” Flowey said. He was on the edge of a balcony, holding the real candle. Then he jumped- onto what looked like a rebuilt Pillar of Autumn, only more colorful and crazy.

Then he flew away on it, carrying the candle. Immediately Daphnes tried to shoot down the engines, but his shots bounced off the hull and engines.

“AGAIN?! HOW MANY MORE TIMES ARE WE GOING TO HAVE ANOTHER CANDLE STOLEN?!” Daphnes said, before whistling for his loftwing, and flying straight after it at speeds faster than light. “You’re not getting away that easily!!!”

“Daphnes, due to you moving at speeds faster than light, I’d suggest you fire at the pillar as soon as you see the candle,” Delta said, before the ship sped off at speeds faster than his golden loftwing.

“DAPHNES! WAIT FOR US!!!” Engie said.

“I’LL HELP YOU!” Yamcha said, before immediately getting whacked by a random propellor out of nowhere

“Whoops, sorry!” Goten said to Yamcha, accidentally riding on that same propellor. “I lost him. Let’s head back.” Serif said, before the ship that Flowey was on sped faster than even the Heart of Gold.

GAME!!!!!

Immediately the Golden Loftwing crash-landed into the Hangar of the Heart of Gold. “....OW! First off, Delta how fast was that ship going?” Daphnes asked Delta.

“Approximately 59 quintillion miles per hour,” Delta said, confirming the ship was going at that speed.

“Your majesty, do you know where any other candles are?” Daphnes asked Zelda.

“I think… I KNOW WHERE ONE IS!” Serif yelled.

“Where? Where is one of ‘em?!” Engie said.

“Just trust me. Eddie, et's head home!” Serif responded.

“Now on course for home,” Eddie said. “Arriving in Approximately 12 minutes,” Delta said.



Jigglypuff used Rest to send Samus flying off Dreamland, only for Kirby to send it the same way with the Home Run Bat. Then Pichu hit Kirby with thunder by a Blast Box, which sent them both flying, but Kirby KO’d first.

GAME!!!!!

While Pichu did a victory dance and the others applauded, Pit walked in.

“Hey, I need your help. I’ve found out that Lord Tirek was right! There is a green hero! And there’s something big on the horizon, something evil. Will you help me fight it?” he asked.

“As the only one here who can talk, I say yes,” Samus said. The others made noises of agreement.

“Great! Palutena will send you to our base on Beerus’s planet. I’m going to keep recruiting.” Pit then flew off, and the others were beamed to Beerus’s planet.



Spike was having a good day when there was a knock at the door.

“Spike, can you get the door?” Twilight asked.

“Oh, of course! Not like anyone else is near the door anyway,” Spike said sarcastically under his breath before he walked up to the door and opened it.

“Hello, Spike.” Derpy Hooves, who had knocked, said. “Is Twilight here today? I need to talk.”

“She’s in the Library, but why do you need to see her?” Spike said, hearing that there was worry in her voice.

“Thank you, I have a package to deliver to her… personally. I feel like I won’t be able to make it to her in time.” Derpy went upstairs. “Twilight? Do you have a minute?” Derpy asked once there.

“Uhh, yes? Why are you in here anyway, Ms. Hooves? Don’t you have any other package you need to deliver?” Twilight asked. Derpy set her bag on the table and began pulling out a bunch of papers. One was a picture of Lord Tirek, with his prophecy written on it.

“You are familiar with this prophecy, yes?” Derpy asked.

“Yes, I am. But what would it have to do with us at this very time? The first Dark Invasion ended over 20,000 years ago! We know that if he is returning… we haven’t found him, or the other half of the prophecy...yet,” Twilight said.

“Actually… I found this from a contact in Undertale.” Derpy said, pulling out a picture that showed a 4-months younger Serif transforming, his clothes becoming those of the Lord of Undertale.

“So what Tirek said is true… But that’s only one sign, not the whole thing,” Twilight said.

“But then, look at this,” Derpy said, showing a picture taken through her telescope. It showed Daphnes transforming, his prison clothes burning to reveal the garb of the Green Hero.

“! So it is coming to be… Celestia has to be notified Immediately! If this is to happen, we need to tell her what is going on!” Twilight said, before writing a letter to Celestia, warning her that what are regarded as rumors are no mere rumors, and that he is returning, and duplicating the pictures, sending them as well. “Hopefully she’ll reach this one.”

“I think we should tell your friends first. Celestia is rather touchy about this subject.” Derpy said, before Twilight sighed. “You’re right… Hold on, I’ll go tell the others.” Twilight teleported to each of her friends and told them everything.

“So what you're sayin’ is that those rumors really were true about this legendary Entity of Shadows returning, Twi?” Applejack asked, whilst Fluttershy was hiding underneath her chair.

“If that’s so, then I WANT TO GIVE THIS ENTITY A PIECE OF MY MIND!” Rainbow Dash said, before something pulled her back into her chair.

“Rainbow if you will control yourself for one moment, please. All hope is not lost, though… The Green Knight has shown himself… One a certain pony informed me of. Derpy,” Twilight said. Derpy informed everyone of what she found.

“So it is true… I wonder how he got those clothes onto himself in the first place?” Rarity asked herself.

“IS ALL YOU THINK ABOUT FASHION?!?!” Derpy yelled in frustration, immediately Fluttershy fell onto her back, and a goat noise was heard immediately when she did that.

“I think I could’ve heard that from the dining room,” another Pony by the name of Starlight Glimmer said, walking in.

“And at least I can study what is going on, especially the Phenomena around this ‘Entity of Shadows’ because despite it being 20,000 years old… I’ve never heard anything about it,” Starlight said before Twilight cut to the chase.

“We know what we’re up against, let’s make a plan to try and stop this,” she said.

Author's Note:

D30’s comment: I have never played LoZ, so I left writing this chapter mostly up to Sword.:twilightoops:
Sword’s comment: Note: While I am a Zelda fan, I have beaten only about 7 Zelda Games.

Fandoms Added: none(If I missed any let me know:raritywink:)!

Gameplay Info:
Zelda joined your team!
Impa joined your team!
Midna joined your team!

Current Playable Characters: 45

Current Krillin Owned Count: 3