• Published 20th Mar 2019
  • 519 Views, 31 Comments

Geeks of the Round Table: The Dark Invasion - Gem Productions



Lord Tirek gives a prophecy about an entity that could destroy all fandoms, so the heroes of those fandoms unite to stop it.

  • ...
8
 31
 519

Mettaton Messes Up

“Excellent,” Mettaton said. He had gone to the Heart of Gold with the journal Twilight had given him. “It’s been a while since I’ve had a truly worthy opponent.”

“Uhhh, Mettaton, why did you drag Shyren and I away?” Napstablook said.

“You’ll see… just get ready for a show.” Mettaton opened Twilight’s journal to the first mention of the sirens. “Eddie, you said this ship can do anything, yes?”

“Uhhh… yeah?” Eddie responded.

“Then take me here!” Mettaton said, pointing to the reference.

“I’m afraid that it will not be able to be accessed. Admission from Serif or Daphnes must be allowed,” Delta said.

“Oh...guess we can’t go there, then,” Napstablook said.

“Lucky me, I’ve got a similar fandom signature. It certainly will let Eddie accept me as Serif,” Mettaton said, putting his hand on the window table.

“Undertale… Yup. we’re on our way! Just saying, though, what you’re wanting could blow the ship to kingdom come,” Eddie said.

“I propose we wait for Daphnes and Serif, if you disagree, then I shall-” Delta started.

“SHUT UP AND FLY!” Mettaton said.

“Okay, okay, geez,” Eddie said, before Delta sent himself to Daphnes’s Sheikah Slate. “Brace yourselves, it’s gonna be a bumpy ride!” Eddie said, as all heck broke loose on the Heart of Gold. A trio of dancing skeletons wandered onto the bridge, picking up mariachi instruments that had formed out of massive jelly blobs that seconds earlier had been lampposts. The skeletons, which were playing on a bandstand that had formerly been 42 pink and green cows that had formed the number 42, were then subsumed into an enormous cactus made of jelly with a single eye in the center, which then split into exactly 473 living replicas of Dat Boi. A tribe of 24 1 inch tall aborigines fell through a crack in time that had created itself from a tornado of clothespins and then promptly died of surprise. Then everything began to shake, and bright white light shone through the viewport.

“Yessssss. ONWARD!” Mettaton said, flying into the light.

“Alright, then… We’ll need to research if there’s something besides siren crystals that can provide dark power, and then-” Daphnes was saying.

“Daphnes, Someone is taking the Heart of Gold without Serif or you on board, and I was not able to stop them via Protocol. Please, try to stop him,” Delta said, warning the group.

Immediately Daphnes tried to stop Mettaton from leaving with the ship, calling his loftwing to catch up as fast as he could, but the Heart of Gold sped off before he could even catch up. “Where’s he going Delta?” Daphnes asked Delta, wondering where Mettaton was going.

“He was heading to Canterlot High, back in time to the day of the Battle of the Bands,” Delta said.

“When I find that robot I will personally take him apart,” Serif said, furious the Heart of Gold, his very own ship, had been stolen.

“But that’s just it- how are we going to find him? The only portal that would get us to where he went is permanently closed,” Twilight said.

“I didn’t even know we had time travel,” Sonic said.

“So I don’t think we have any other means,” Kakashi said.

“well i guess we could… no, never mind, forget it,” Sans said.

“Well, we have to get our ship back, so start thinking,” Pit said.

“I can't think o’ nothin’,” Engineer said.

“No ideas here,” Villager said.

“What are we going to do?!” Fluttershy said, afraid.

“Perhaps I can be of assistance,” A man wearing a plain brown tweed jacket with elbow patches, a checkered dress shirt, a red bow tie, braces, rolled up navy-blue trousers, black tan loafers, a gold wristwatch with an expansion band on his left wrist, wearing the face on the back of his wrist rather than the front, said.

“Well than.. This is a first from you, helping others to save Fangea from ruin, isn’t it… Man of Gallifrey?” Daphnes said.

“Who the heck is this guy?” Scout said.

“He’s got a weird bowtie,” Scootaloo said.

“Call me The Doctor, and bow ties are not weird, they are cool,” The Doctor said.

“Doctor! Perfect timing, we just had someone attempt to travel to the past,” Celestia said.

“To what time and why?” The Doctor said.

“One year ago, and what happened is a long story,” Twilight said. “So basically that mirror is a portal to another world, one that mirrors Equestria, but in a different form. All of us exist in that world, but in a different form. At that time that world had come under attack by the Sirens.”

“The Sirens?” Krillin asked.

“The sirens were three beautiful but dangerous creatures who had the power to charm ponies with their music. But to maintain this power, they had to feed on the negativity and distrust of others. The more of this negative energy they consumed, the stronger their voices became, and the farther they could spread their dark magic. If the sirens had their way, they would have divided and conquered all of Equestria. But a certain Star Swirl the Bearded wasn't having it. Rumor has it he found a way to banish them to another world – one where he believed their magic power would be lost,” Twilight said. “But that wasn’t the case, and we had to enter that world to stop them.”

“That… would make sense why Mettaton would want to go there! He’s been saying he’s been craving a true challenge for weeks now,” Alphys said.

“But that’s just it. There was a crisis involving that world a while back, and when it was over I permanently sealed the portal,” Twilight said.

“Doctor, you have a time machine! You could take us to when the portal worked, then we could go through!” Pinkie Pie said.

“Except that the world Twilight speaks of- I ran some geographical data and nowhere in Fangea is anything of Twilight’s description,” Alphys said.

“Remember, we have a Tardis, which is abbreviated for Time and Relative Dimension in Space,” Daphnes reminded Alphys.

“Well, why not to where you need to go? After all, Canterlot High isn’t too far away for us to reach with this old girl,” The Eleventh Doctor said, opening the doors to his Type 40 Tardis, which had materialized in the room. Immediately Daphnes walked in, and motioned the others to follow. Serif, Pit, and Shulk followed.

“I should point out that it might be a bit cramped as soon as we go through there, and it may tear apart the old girl going through the portal while we were in the portal,” The Doctor warned.

“I don’t care that wherever the heck we’re going isn't in Fangea. I want my ship back! Please.” Serif said. Immediately the Tardis flew through the Mirror, and the interior began to shake.

“EVERYONE HOLD ON!” The Doctor said, as flames shot up through floor panels.

“WE’RE ALL GONNA DIE!” Serif said.

“BRACE FOR IMPACT!” Daphnes shouted, holding onto the Console. Then everything began to shake, and bright white light shone through the TARDIS. The TARDIS shook harder and harder, and the light shone brighter and brighter and brighter until-.

Author's Note:

D30’s comment: Next chapter, I promise.:scootangel:
Sword’s comment: After 14 chapters, we’re finally at this moment… And D30 wanted to change it to be chapter 16 we would see EQG Characters… Makes my job frustrating at times, but I do care about it.