• Published 20th Mar 2019
  • 519 Views, 31 Comments

Geeks of the Round Table: The Dark Invasion - Gem Productions



Lord Tirek gives a prophecy about an entity that could destroy all fandoms, so the heroes of those fandoms unite to stop it.

  • ...
8
 31
 519

7/8

(Radiarc Sorrow) Celestia had been having a good day, and there was only one thing left to do.

“As much as I don’t like to do this, it’s necessary,” She said to Cadance, who stood next to her.

“Celestia, wait! What if there’s more to this than we thought? I recently saw a letter sent by Twilight, it says that the Green Knight is in Fangea, and the pictures were taken by a pony named Derpy Hooves,” Cadance said, revealing the photos directly in front of Celestia.

“Fabricated,” Celestia said. “And in any case, have a promise to fulfill for our citizens.” Celesia then tried to open the portal to Tartarus, but found that it would not open. “DISCORD!” Celestia shouted.

“Well it’s not my fault that you’re in permanent denial, Celestia. And those photos aren’t fabricated. They’re the real thing. Besides, some certain ponies, and people want to meet with you,” Discord, who was nearby, said. Immediately he vanished and Viridi showed herself.

“Forgive my intrusion Celestia, but you’re being rather harsh with your people. Besides, I’ve seen the Knight for myself. And whilst you haven’t seen the signs for what they are, you’re seeing what’s wrong with the sky, correct?” she said.

“And why, pray tell, bring this up now?” Celestia asked, raising an eyebrow.

“Turns out, it’s not from the folks in Tartarus. The Entity of Shadows truly is returning. I don’t care if you won’t see the signs for what you are, but your citizens will soon learn of what it is. Don’t think it’s insignificant, because you may accidentally do something wrong,” Viridi said, before readying a reflect just to prepare herself against Celestia’s blast of magic. Immediately Cadence looked at Viridi and sighed.

“I believe her. I’m sorry Celestia, but even you can’t be oblivious to the signs. He truly is returning, and I’m going to side with the right people and ponies,” Cadence walked up to Viridi in trust, before the Goddess of Light descended from a beam of light that was in front of Viridi.

“All of you, LEAVE! I have something very important to do. Now, where is that Draconequus?” Celestia said.

“You’re not touching him, I don’t care if you’re Royalty or not, He’s doing the right thing,” Palutena said, readying herself against her friend, Aegis and Staff in hand, tears forming in her eyes.

“I just want him to explain why he was near the portal,” Celestia said.

“I think the portal shouldn’t be working,” someone said.

“Who’s there?” Celestia yelled.

(Let's Dance, Boys)
“Let’s just end this quickly, darling,” Bayonetta came into the room almost out of the blue, firing on the group collectively, but mostly Celestia.

“What is the meaning of this?!” Celestia screamed.

“That’s no way to talk to a lady,” Bayonetta said. Immediately Celestia fired a magic blast at Bayonetta, only for her to dodge by turning into bats. Then Shining Armor tried to contain the situation with his own magic. “Cheeky,” Bayonetta said, avoiding. “I believe you have something to be getting on with, darling?” She said to Discord.

“Thank you Cereza, Now if I can, I’ll explain myself-” Discord started.

“YOU WILL NOT TOUCH TARTARUS!” Celestia screamed, firing a containing bolt at Discord. “AND I THOUGHT YOU HAD REFORMED!” Celestia screamed. Palutena put a reflect in front of Discord, shielding him from the blast.

“Guess it’s back to being a statue for you,” Celestia said.

“You won’t do that again, I know you all too well!” Discord said, terrified of the prospect.

“If it meant protecting my ponies, I would in a heartbeat,” Celestia responded

“Not if I can help it,” Bayonetta said, pulling out a communicator. “Fire at will!” She said through it. Then she switched the channel and said through it “You had better be on your way, she’s being awfully cheeky”


“THIS MISSILE IS FULL OF FURY!!” Fawful said, readying the missile.

“Is it ready yet?” Bowser said.

“It’s ready to go!” A Goomba on a scaffold said.

“Well then… FIRE!” Cozy screamed. The missile then was fired, but something else was going to reach Canterlot first…


“Are you done?” Celestia said. She had placed everyone in a restraining field.

“I don’t mean to be cliche, but BEHIND YOU!”

(Meta knight's Revenge)
Someone said, slashing at Celestia with a familiar yellow sword.

“META KNIGHT?!?! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!?!” Celestia yelled.

“Assisting,” the swordsman from Dreamland said.

“Right on time, Meta Knight, now dance,” Bayonetta said. Meta Knight was all over Celestia, Slashing and stabbing everywhere he could reach.

"GET OUT OF MY CASTLE!" Celestia tried to charge a spell, but Meta Knight interrupted with dialogue.

“Before you try anything, know that I have a castle too. Here it is,” He said, summoning the Halberd.

“Well, uh, your majesty, if they all leave now, could they do what they’ve been doing?” Shining Armor asked. Celestia didn’t get to answer because something big hit Canterlot and disabled all magic across the city. Immediately Palutena, Bayonetta, Viridi, Cadence, and Discord were all freed from Celestia’s grasp.

“Enough Celestia! The signs are perfectly clear, we’ve seen the signs in the past!” Palutena said.

“Wha- THE MAGIC! WHAT’S HAPPENED?!?!” Celestia said.

“It’s been disabled, Celestia. Shouldn’t that have been obvious enough?” Discord said. Cadance noticed something, a ship-two ships, flying toward Canterlot.

Meanwhile

(Flowering Night)
Within the confines of an ancient mansion, which despite its age, was in peak perfect condition… due to the fact that at night, a vampire known as Remilia Scarlet lived within the mansion, with her sister Flandre, her head maid, Sakuya Izayoi, and many others… However, this would not permanently last. A hole was blown into the side of the Mansion, and Bill Cipher flew straight threw the hole with Daphnes, Remilia, Flandre, Sakuya, Serif, Impa, Samus, Olimar, Alucard, Ike, Joker and Yu chasing him, whilst Bill held the Lightless Candle.

“NANANANANANA!!!! YOU CAN’T CATCH ME!!!” Bill said, avoiding attacks from the Party, all before Sakuya stopped time and used her ability to throw her mistress, Remilia, directly at Bill, in which she ripped out Bill’s eye from its socket. “HEY!!! THAT TAKES A LOT TO GROW BACK!” He yelled, dropping the candle. Dimentio caught it, and put distance between him and Remilia, who was attacked by Dracula. All before Remilia shot thousands of blasts directly at Dimenito, and Flandre surrounding Dimentio in a maze of insta kill shots.

“Try to get yourself out of this maze, Because this one can be a bit tight and scary... And if you touch the edge you’ll- well… don’t touch the edge, okay?! That’s part of the game!” Flandre said, flying above Dimentio, as she was laughing child like as she watched as Dimentio squirmed.

“Clever girl… It would seem your sister is quite smarter than she lets on. However, she is nothing compared to my power.” Dracula blasted fireballs at Flandre, before Talismen were thrown, burning Dracula’s arm, while he vanished and saw where it came from: a girl with black hair, red and white kimono, An orb with the symbol of Yin Yang on it floating around her, and a Red Bow with a white trim.

“One thing you never do is threaten my friends… My allies, and my family,” Remilia said, landing on the ground, whilst nodding to the girl named Reimu.

“Looking for something?” Frieza said, holding the Candle.

“FRIEZA!!!!!” Daphnes said, punching him in the stomach. Frieza dropped the candle, but it was caught in midair by Ridley, who flew into the Pillar of Autumn.

“Not this time!” Serif said, throwing a grenade at the ship. This damaged it so that the ship could not use warp drive. The Pillar of Autumn beamed everyone up and flew away, but this time the Heart of Gold could pursue.

“DO NOT LOSE THEM THIS TIME! WE NEED TO STOP THEM NOW!” Daphnes said.

“Eddie, FLOOR IT!” Serif said.

“Gotcha!” Eddie said, and the Heart of Gold took off as fast as it could.

Author's Note:

D30’s comment: How, you may ask, did the battle go the way it did? Answer: Brawl Meta Knight is BROKEN! :pinkiecrazy:
P.S Of all the candle chapters, Touhou was the most random. I needed one more candle and just thought of a random fandom. That’s why there’s so little Touhou.:twilightoops:
Sword’s comment: While Touhou is a personal favorite of mine… Even I barely know anything about it. I know Remilia, Flandre, Sakuya, Reimu, Marissa, and that’s about it.