• Published 9th Nov 2018
  • 966 Views, 9 Comments

Rulers Of Seaquestria As Guest Speakers - Lonely Fanboy48



Princess Twilight invites Queen Novo And Princess Skystar to her School Of Friendship as guest speakers for the day.

  • ...
8
 9
 966

The Queen & Princess Arrives At The School Of Friendship

It was a normal day at Twilight’s school, creatures we’re in the library reading about the history of Equestria. Silverstream is reading about Celestia's past with Seaquestria, it was the only thing she can find about her queen being in Equestria at some point in her life.

“I really hope Twilight knows what she’s doing with Queen Novo.” She thought to herself as she gets back to her reading. Then just in time, Spike came into the library.

“Silverstream.” Spike poked her with a claw, catching her attention. “Twilight wants you in her office.”

Silverstream was happy to hear this since the conversation Twilight had with the Queen worked out. She and Spike headed to twilight’s office, passing several students as they did so.. Spike opened the door and they both go inside. Silverstream took notice that Princess Skystar and Queen Novo we’re sitting on the couch.

“Hey, Queen Novo and Princess Skystar are here!” She said excitedly.

“Silverstream can you please sit down.” Twilight said while her student took a seat on her chair. “Me and Queen Novo had a conversation about our….relationship kind of and she and Princess Skystar are going to be guest speakers for today.”

“Really?” She reacted.

“Trust me, I took my time from last night and this morning to think about it and this is what I got.” Queen Novo took out her scrolls for her plans the school. “This is my first time I’m actually going to a place that isn’t Canterlot.”

“My Mom always went to Canterlot from time to time meeting Princess Celestia and Luna before the war happened.” Skystar explained.

Silverstream checked all the scrolls and they were as good as expected. There was one thing Novo didn’t put down. ”Hey you didn’t put down that you’re going to show the creatures in you’re sea pony form.”

This made Novo tilted her head about the idea. “I don’t know, I can’t turn any creature into seaponies, only the regular ponies.” She gets off her couch and made her way to Princess Twilight. “I’m not sure if this is a good idea Twilight, I mean do you have a swimming class?”

“No.” Twilight answered. “Rainbow Dash’s class only has flying lessons and exercise. We just started this school weeks ago and we’re trying to improve.”

“Yeah, but I mean think about it.” Skystar walking up to her mother. “Some creatures may not have the ability to become seaponies but they also wanted to swim.”

“It’s not that, it’s just that I think some creatures aren't interested into swimming.” Novo explained. “I know this is the friendship school but someone could drown if they don’t have the ability to breath underwater.”

Twilight understands Novo’s point, creatures especially ponies won’t be able to breath underwater. She gets out from behind her desk, thinking about the situation. “Okay I think we should save that for later, I might be able to get somepony to help me in the class before every creature swims, I’ll get Zecora.”

“Who’s Zecora?” Skystar asked.

“She’s a zebran protein mixture of a sort. I’m sure she’ll have something for my students to let them breath underwater.” Twilight then uses her magic to hover Novo’s scrolls. “I think we should pray that today will be special for all of us.”

Silverstream and Princess Skystar both hug Twilight and Novo tightly. “Today will be special mom.” Skystar laid her head on her mother’s shoulder making her smile.

“We pray Skystar, we can only pray.”


All the students are waiting in the classroom, doing their school work. Silverstream wasn’t part of her class due to Twilight wanting her to introduce the Queen and Princess.

“Attention students.” Twilight called. “Our student Silverstream has something to announce.” She introduce Silverstream to everyone as all the students stopped doing they’re school work.

“Okay, as you know I am a hippogriff from Seaquestria. And today, the queen and her princess daughter are here.” Everyone was surprised since they’d never met the queen of Seaquestria before.

“Are you serious!?” Smolder leaning in on her desk.

“Yep. This is our first guest speak-- I mean our first two guest speakers in the School.” She move away from the door for the Queen and Princess. “Please welcome Queen Novo and Princess Skystar.”

After hearing their names, Novo and Skystar entered the room. Every creature was shocked that they were meeting one of Celestia's closest friends. Novo tried to be confident for her first time being here while Skystar is thrilled to get a chance to hang out with Pinkie Pie again.

“Ponies….and creatures, I am Queen Novo and this is my daughter Princess Skystar.” She introduce herself and her daughter to the students in class. “Princess Twilight told me that we’re going to be guest speakers for the whole day. What we’re going to do today is-”

“Watch us as sea ponies!?” Skystar interrupted.

“YEAH!” Everyone in class shouted excitedly.

“Actually we’re going to save that for later.” Novo getting back on topic.

“So what are you going to teach us?” Sandbar asked.

Novo took out her scrolls to the students. “I’m going to show you the history of me and the Storm King.”

“Wait, you mean the Storm King who almost took over Equestria?” Ocellus said in surprise.

“Yes, there’s a reason why us and Silverstream we’re gone in Equestria.” Skystar said.

Meanwhile Twilight smiled. So far Novo is teaching everyone about her past and they’re enjoying her and her daughters presence.

“Do you think this is going to turn out well?” Spike wondered.

“We can only pray Spike.” Twilight responded.

Comments ( 8 )

May I ask what a guest specker is?

9282212
Definition of guest speaker. : a person invited to a gathering to give a speech He was the guest speaker at the awards ceremony.

I can’t think of a different name for title representing Novo and Skystar coming to the School Of Friendship.

9282216
I was trying to alert you to the spelling mistake in the title.

9282217
Well what kind of title can I use for this story.

9282232
Changing the word speckers to read speakers. If there are typos in a story title, people will think twice about reading it.

9282245
Also, you described Zecora as a "protein mixture" which is technically true but probably not what you meant to write.

Why is the story cancelled?

Login or register to comment