• Published 9th Nov 2018
  • 960 Views, 9 Comments

Rulers Of Seaquestria As Guest Speakers - Lonely Fanboy48



Princess Twilight invites Queen Novo And Princess Skystar to her School Of Friendship as guest speakers for the day.

  • ...
8
 9
 960

School Conversation In Seaquestria

After the Welcome Home party Princess Twilight threw at Seaquestria as an apology, everything turned out much better than before. Queen Novo accepts her apology and they celibate by playing bubble volleyball with the other seaponies. With the Storm King gone forever, the hippogriffs are free to fly outside of their homes and can enjoy the air and sun. Eventually twilight was able to bring the hippogriffs to her school as well.

During a day at school, Princess Twilight is in her office while her friends are teaching. She was doing more reports when Silverstream, the only hippogriff in school, came in to talk with the princess.

“Hello Silverstream.” She responded nicely. “Is there anything you need?”

“Well there’s something that came to my mind when I attended this school.” Silverstream sits down on one of the chairs in front of Twilight’s table. “Just to let you know, I was part of the welcome home party you threw for Queen Novo and I was wondering…were you the one who almost stole the pearl?”

“Yes.” Twilight frowned at the memory. As much she was happy that Novo accepted her apology, she still feels regretful for what she did.

“I’m not mad since it all turned out well for the party. I’m just a little concerned about Novo’s thoughts about you.”

Twilight was surprised to hear this, and voiced her confusion. “You’re concerned about her thoughts about me?”

“Well after the party, she still thinks you’re sneaky, even after the party worked out for you. She’s still very protective of her kingdom.”

“Queens and Princesses are always protective of their kingdoms. Queen Novo has one difference though: the Storm King took over our kingdom.”

Silverstream understands what Twilight means but she’s on Novo’s side in the conversation. “Twilight, I understand what you’re coming from but the pearl is too valuable and it’s the only things we have left in Seaquestria. You were willing to just take it, and I do get that it was to save the world and all that but...” Silverstream shook her head in slight frustration, “Pinkie Pie’s help made everyone happy.”

“Yes I learned my mistakes the hard way and It’s mostly my fault. I almost broke my friendship with Pinkie Pie.” Her face fell when she remembered yelling at Pinkie. Silverstream notice the look on Twilight’s face.

“Don’t you think you should talk to Queen Novo about you’re mistakes?” She suggested.

“Well I only threw the party to show how sorry I was but I only made her happy because of the performances me and my friends did. You have no idea how hard we had to work for what we had.” She gets off her chair and looks out the window. “If I’m ever going to talk to her about what happened, I’m bringing Pinkie Pie. She was involved, even if it was indirectly.”

Silverstream smiled and walked up to the princess putting her hoof around her back. “That’s a great idea. I really hope things will turn out well for you and the queen.”

“So do I.”


After school finished, Princess Twilight and Pinkie Pie make they’re way to the fountain in Sequestria.

“Twilight it’s really nice that you’re taking me to have a conversation with Queen Novo, especially since I can meet Skystar again.” Pinkie hugged Twilight but Twilight broke the hug fast.

“Yes I know but it’s mostly about my relationship with Novo…..if we do even have a relationship now.” Twilight said while giving Pinkie an awkward smile. They dive into the fountain as the whirlpool activates. When they get into a dark underwater cave, seaponies put air bubbles over Twilight and Pinkie’s head.

“Thank you.” Twilight responded to the seaponies.

“No problem.” The red seapony said. “You want to talk to the Queen?”

“Yes please.”

After hearing her answer, they guide both her and Pinkie to the throne room. As they enter, Twilight can see that Queen Novo is talking to her daughter while she’s in a good mood. Unlike the last time when she had a grudge against strangers inside of her kingdom, she’s much happier.

“Wow, I’ve never see the Queen so happy.” Pinkie stated, a beaming smile on her face.

“Neither have I. Things have been different since Equestria was saved.” Twilight said. They both swam towards the Queen and Princess with their hope just a little higher.

“Hey it’s Pinkie Pie and...Twilight Sparkle.” Princess Skystar said to the Queen of the Underwater Paradise.

Queen Novo recognizes the two ponies, feeling find with Pinkie Pie’s presence but she internal tensed from Princess Twilights. “It’s great to see you again. Why are you here?”

Princess Twilight didn’t know what to say to the Queen, instead choosing to whisper something to Pinkie. “Pinkie Pie can you please explain everything, I’m still a little off about talking to her.”

“Okay.” Pinkie Pie swam up towards the Queen.

“Queen Novo, Princess Twilight wants to know if...you’re friends with her after the party she made for you.”

Queen Novo went silent for several seconds. She was happy that the Princess was willing to take this matter into her own hooves, rather than cowere, as many nobles did. “I don’t know.” Was all she could say however.

“So you’re still mad at me for stealing the pearl?” Twilight asked.

“No, that’s not that I mean. You did put effort into showing you’re remorse’s but after you two left, things were back to what they use the be.” She gets off her throne and swims towards to be very clear with her. “Twilight, it’s nice that everything was back to normal but things are going to be the same between us. What I may see in you, a heart of respect, but I will still do what is best for my subjects.”

Twilight understands. Queen Novo only went to Canterlot to meet Princess Celestia several times and nowhere else, she always spends her time protecting her subjects in Seaquestria and nothing else. She allowed her people to come outside of her underwater kingdom but never went anywhere else to see great things in Equestria.

But this gives Princess Twilight an idea. “Wait, I know this is a tough discussion but how about you and your daughter be guest speakers at my school for one day?” Twilight asked.

“You have a school?”

“Yes, a School Of Friendship, or so it is named. You can give creatures some history about you’re kingdom and we can get know each other more.” Twilight explained.

“I don’t know, going to a school feels...just...a bit strange.” Novo lowered her head but it soon went back up as Pinkie lifted it.

“Don’t worry, poni...er...people...uh...I mean creatures will find you awesome and great to be around. Think of the information you can give to everyone.”

Princess Skystar also found the idea a little more promising as she’s also willing to confess to her Mother. “Trust them, it will be great meeting creatures of different species, and I want to help you. The world is safe without the Storm King now and I think we should come out and have a little fun.” Skystar hugged her mother pulling a truly happy smile out of her. Inside she’s still scared, but she still has hope for Twilight.

“Okay Twilight, tomorrow we will go to you’re school and we will teach everyone about Seaquestria itself. And maybe during our time, we can get to know each other better.” Novo replied.

“Don’t worry everything will work out.” Twilight said. They shook hooves, sealing the deal. Tomorrow will be a great day for not only the Students, but Twilight And Novo as well.