• Published 8th Nov 2018
  • 1,105 Views, 9 Comments

Hearth’s Warming Peace - Lonely Fanboy48



After the party they had back at the Crystal Empire, Twilight gives her gift to Star Tracker.

  • ...
7
 9
 1,105

Hearth’s Warming Peace

Author's Note:

If anyone gets confused about the setting of this story, I’m gonna make a blog later about it.

After an amazing Hearth’s Warming party at the Crystal Empire, Twilight and her friends returned to Ponyville with the moon lighting their way through town. Star Tracker had a great time. For the first time in his life he went to the Crystal Empire, with several ponies he met back on the cruise like Princess Cadence and her husband Shining Armor. Not only that, he was able to spend time with Princess Celestia and Luna, one of Twilight’s personal friends ever since she became a princess.

While the party at the Crystal Empire was phenomenal in Tracker’s life, it was only half of Twilight’s gift to him. After her friends went back home, Twilight, Starlight, Spike, and Star Tracker made it back to her castle. Tracker was still confused as to what Twilight had in mind.

“Hey Twilight,” Tracker asked as he took off his winter clothes, “Are you going to tell me what you have for me?”

“I’ll explain more later. Right now I need to help Starlight with wrapping gifts to her parents.” Twilight replied as left with Starlight towards her room.. Meanwhile Spike rolled his eyes while he prepared to put his winter clothes away. He’s still off about the idea of Twilight being with someone who’s a fan of her, especially that time when he attended to the School Of Friendship.

“Hey Spike,” Tracker asked. “What’s the matter?”

“It’s nothing.” Spike retorted to which Tracker quickly became relieved until Spike turned around. “Except the fact that my best friend is having some kind of a pacific relationship with you.” He glared.

“What do you mean by that?” He blushed.

“Oh, you know what I mean! I find it hard to believe that you got two kisses from her. No one would ever get that kind of reward from Princesses.”

“Ummm? Didn’t Twilight tell me something about you getting three kisses from Rarity?” He asked in confusion to which Spike’s eyes went wide and blushed.

“She’s an inspiration okay!” Spike shouted. “My point is, I’m usually uncomfortable with Twilight talking to people like you. That’s why in the morning, I’m going to the Dragon Lair to meet Princess Ember; so I can show her that I got my wings.” He then made his way to his room while giving Tracker a stern, serious gaze. “I’ve got my eyes on you.”

Star Tracker felt off due to Spike’s behavior. “I guess I should probably get to know Spike more. That way he can know me more like Twilight does.” He said to himself.

Star Tracker waited for fifteen minutes until Twilight was done helping Starlight with the gifts. Afterwards, Starlight went to bed as Twilight left the room.

She notice that Tracker was still waiting in the hallway, then there being no one but the two of them. It was more awkward since everyone was gone. Pure silence filling in the gaps. Twilight saw Tracker more calm than during the party. She made her way to him as he’s ready to hear what she had for him.

“Sooo...what did you have for me before I go?” Tracker asked.

“Actually Star Tracker, you should stay so you can have your gift from me.” Twilight answered.

That made Star Tracker more shocked than before. “Stay!? Wha- what do you mean by that?”

“Calm down. I have a lot of spare rooms ever since I got this castle, and so far, Spike and Starlight are the only others who’re living here.” She explained. She escorted him to the room he’s going to sleep. While they’re walking, Star Tracker wondered what Twilight had in mind.

“Why are you allowing me to stay for the night?”

“Because I want to make sure you’re here tomorrow. And not only that, you should talk to one of the ponies in Canterlot who’s in charge of the realtry about you moving.”

“Moving? You mean you want me to live here like Starlight?”

“Yes. Again I’ll explain more tomorrow.”

Tracker was more surprised and wonder what Twilight was going to do for him. They finally made it to the room as Twilight used her magic to open the door. The room had a Queen size bed, a bathroom and two windows giving views on Ponyville and the School Of Friendship.

“This room looks amazing. It would of been nice if you have your parents to stay here.” Tracker went inside while looking around the room.

“True, but I made a promise to myself to be independent even though they deserve something special, like I did. Anyway get some rest. Today was a long day for us and hopefully tomorrow when the holidays come, it would be much easier.” Twilight finished.

“You’re right…<yawn> I’ll see you tomorrow.”

Twilight smiled as she closed the door while she gets ready to go to bed. Star Tracker looked at the window giving the view of Ponyville. He was amazed that Twilight manage to earn a castle of her own like Celestia’s. He also had a thought of staying at a castle and not just a house. As much he was going to miss staying at his place back in Canterlot, he remembered he was by himself. Star Tracker went to his bed in the room. It was much more comfortable than his bed back at home. He covered himself with his blanket as he went to sleep.


The sun rose from the window as it shone on Tracker. Star Tracker woke up as he covered his eyes with his hoof from the sun. He got out of bed and took a look outside of the window again. He notice that Spike had just left the castle as he made his way to Princess Ember’s kingdom. As much as his encounter with him last night didn’t work, at least in the future they might get along.

He left his bedroom and noticed that Starlight was preparing to leave as well, most likely to go visit her parents. “Morning Starlight.” He called out.

“Morning Star Tracker.” She replied nicely. “Does it feel weird that you’re going to be living here soon? Even I had a hard time finding some of the rooms, but you’ll get used to it.”

“I guess you're right.” Star Tracker said while he’s trying to keep an open mind. He’s still taking deep breaths as if he’s getting into some serious step in his life. “Anyway, I’m gonna go find Twilight.”

“No problem, I’m gonna get going now.” Starlight stated as she wasted little time, with her magic holding her gifts to her mom and dad, she left the hallway. “I’m still looking forward to know you more than being a student at school. This could be interesting.”

Star Tracker didn’t respond, but instead gave a smile. He had met Starlight in some occasions, but only as a student. Who knows what will happen next to this different opportunity.

Star Tracker made his way to Twilight’s library, however when he got there, Twilight wasn’t inside. He inside sit by the tables because he knows if he ever finds her in her castle, he could be lost. “Twilight should’ve given me a map for the whole castle.” He said to himself. Just when he’s about to find something to read to keep him occupied, Twilight, who was in the hallways, saw that Tracker is in her library.

“Star Tracker.” Twilight called which got Tracker’s attention.

“Oh hey Twilight!” He slightly turned around. He noticed that Twilight didn’t bring any gifts for him as it was something he had in mind when Twilight said something about half of her gift to him.

“I pretty much know you would stay in the proximity to the room you were in, since it’s gonna take you a long time to remember every room in this castle.” Twilight explained while she takes a seat by the table and so does Tracker again.

“Yeah. It’s probably gonna take weeks for me to memorize every room in your castle.” Tracker commented. “So anyway, what gift do you have exactly?” The moment of truth finally came to an end. Twilight made sure that he’s paying full attention to her.

“If you hadn’t known this, my friends and I sometimes go to different locations while also learning about friendship but not like the ones you, Sandbar and Silverstream did.” She takes out a photo showing the friendship map with her and her friends on it. “This is the friendship map. When our cutie marks glow, our marks also gives us the location we need to go.”

Star Tracker looked at the photo a little closer. The friendship map showed every place in Equestria. Seaquestria, Canterlot and even the Crystal Empire, the place he and Twilight went to last night.

“Is this what you usually do?” Tracker asked.

“Not really. Sometimes not all of us go at the same time. It depends what type of friends the lesson requires.” Twilight also took out another photo involving her with the accomplishments she did at the Canterlot party after she saved the world from the Storm King. “Anyway, my real gift to you other than you staying in my castle is I want you to come with me to journeys while learning different kinds of friendships.”

This made Star Tracker more shocked than before. This was way better when he got accepted to school. After several months of learning, this was the next step of another opportunity to impress his idol. “So that’s why you want me to stay here. I thought it was just a gesture of being one of your best students.”

“Technically, I won’t ever give any student a place to stay in my castle because you’re way different the more I think about. To me, you’re like me when I was a filly. Back before I got older, Princess Celestia was my idol and after studying so hard about magic she was so impressed to have me as her student. So I decided I should also have a student who can follow the same hoof steps I did. And that would be you.” Twilight happily replied.

Star Tracker never thought his life would be more lucky than his time back on the cruise and even from last night. It felt like his charm got better every time he makes the right decision that involves his idol. And by this point, he couldn’t disagree anymore.

“Twilight, I don’t know what to say.” He’s starting to tear up while also struggling to find the words but then Twilight used a tissue to wipe the tears off of Tracker’s face.

“Believe me, thing are going to change for the better.” She smiled. “Anyway I think we should get going. Fluttershy needs help shoveling some snow off her porch.”

Tracker and Twilight got off of the table and left the library. When they were about to leave the castle, they noticed that Rarity was walking along with a pony she met days ago.

“Rarity?” Twilight noticed.

“Good morning Twilight darling.” Rarity replied. “I’m here to let you know that I’m going to Manehattan to make dresses to celebrate the new year in about six days. So I decided to have Pistachio to help you shoveling Fluttershy’s place.”

Pistachio looked everywhere in Twilight’s castle and became amazed. “So this place is what you usually go to for Friendship journeys?” He asked to Rarity.

“Yes Pistachio and maybe in the new year, I’ll convince Pinkie Pie to have you be part of her happy New Year’s party. And don’t worry I will be back when I’m done at Manehattan.” She poked his nose which causes Pistachio to giggle.

“Thanks for taking me here before you leave.” He stated.

“No problem darling. I’ll might make sure your parents’ hats will be made exactly like the designer made yours” She gives him her heavenly yes to show her generosity.

“Thanks.” Pistachio nicely accepted. He then turned his attention to Princess Twilight and a pony he never met. “You must be Princess Twilight, it’s a great pleasure to meet you.” He lifted his hoof up for a hoofshake to which Twilight accepted.

“Rarity told me that she’s your biggest idol. Well I do have somepony I first met back on the cruise and I’m an idol to him. Star Tracker.” She used her wing to push Tracker a bit to meet Pistachio so he can make another friend. Tracker being mostly off with Twilight’s sudden move but accepted it to prove to himself that he needed to make more friends.

“Hello. I’ve attended to the School Of Friendship several months ago and I’m also moving in to Twilight’s castle. Long story.” He awkwardly retorted.

“Seriously!? The School Of Friendship!!?” He shouted which caused everyone to take a step back. “Why didn’t you tell me you ever attended to a school that you’re working at?” Pistachio leaning close to Rarity.

“Well I thought you are only into making dress and nothing else.” Rarity answered.

“It’s more than that. It’s so I can show my inspiration to my talent. I always want to learn unique things about friendship.” He smiled.

“Wow. It’s so wonderful that my school is getting more popular than I thought.” Twilight said to herself. “You should probably be prepared when the school resumes in the new year.”

“No problem.” Pistachio replied. “By that way, Star Tracker. I heard from Rarity that you have a sweet luck charm when it comes to you getting some type rewards from Princess Twilight.”

Just before he would even explain more, at this point Star Tracker thought that had been going on for too long. Even since he got accepted to Twilight’s school, everything was always very personal to him. Getting two kisses while passing Twilight’s friendship journey, he really need this out of the way.

“I get it, we all get it, I got two kisses from her. It’s old news by this point.” Tracker retorted as he rolled his eyes. “If your meaning to tell me I have charm because of kisses, then there is more than that.”

Twilight easily rolled her eyes. She still remembered those times she gave two kisses to him but it was more than gestures. She wanted to show how much of a princess she is since Tracker his her idol. She decided to do the same before but more out of nowhere then before. When Star Tracker still continues his words, Twilight sneaky walk up to him and lean slowly.

“If you have ever been in my footsteps of being in this situation, I think at this point you would feel more fed up more then embarrassed to hear the same news over and-“ Tracker stopped himself when Twilight kissed his cheek for the third time and unlike the other times, this was more out of nowhere.

Star Tracker is blushing like crazy when the kiss lasted four seconds while Rarity and Pistachio adore this. After Twilight leaned back, she made a cute giggle while she slowly walked behind him. During this Time, Star Tracker couldn’t even believe he was going through same thing from before. Somehow each kiss got better than the last while he couldn’t change his reaction at all.

Then Twilight who appeared from the left, kissed Tracker on his other cheek. After another four seconds she broke the kiss, leaving his fan in a deep shade of red. With two kisses on his cheeks it was really hard for him to talk and even move while Twilight is giggling.

“You know those types of news will never go away because of how adorable they are. And the more I think about it, your too easy to amuse.” Twilight replied.

Tracker didn’t even make a response at all since he was in front of Rarity and Pistachio this time. “Is he gonna be alright?” Pistachio asked.

“He will. I think we should go now.” Twilight stated.

“Well I’m gonna go now, see you in a few days Pistachio.” Rarity said as she left the castle. Twilight, Pistachio who’s pulling Tracker, all put their winter clothes on and made their way to Fluttershy cottage. As for Tracker, he slowly got over the kisses and understood what Twilight meant while he also prepared to make his new life amazing.

Comments ( 9 )

Nope, nope, nope.

Wow Star Tracker is a lucky pony. I wonder how his ‘Pacific ‘ Relationship with Twilight will further into true love? Anyway good job with the story. I like it.

9440259
What’s it for? I’m sorry but his comment doesn’t make any sense. I get he doesn’t like my story but come on.

9440270
Saying no repeatedly is a way of expressing dislike.

I'm surprised there isn't more Twi/Tracker. It's perfect fantasy wish fulfillment.

Login or register to comment