• Published 8th Nov 2018
  • 3,731 Views, 15 Comments

Poor Boy’s Greatest Saviors - Lonely Fanboy48



The Rainbooms offers to help an eight year old who has been bullied to the point he almost committed suicide.

  • ...
12
 15
 3,731

Nature Kindness

Fluttershy had taken Oliver to the forest for their nature walk.

Twilight had tagged along to record everything.

Oliver had a great time with Pinkie Pie from the kid’s playhouse and was feeling a little better about himself. But, there was more that needs to be helped for him.

Before they entered the forest, they saw Oliver’s best friend Tony, who just came out of the pizza restaurant.

“Oliver!” He called, surprised to see his friend after he had been away from school.

Oliver tried to show his friendship to Tony but he only hugged him without being surprised.

“Oliver? Who are these two girls?” Tony asked.

“Twilight and Fluttershy.” Oliver quietly answered.

“Her mother drove him here because he loves the beach so much. And it’s the only way for him to move on from his bully fears.” Twilight answered.

“And we offered to help him. He already had a muffin our friend baked for him. And we’re taking him to the forest to show him natural animals.”

Tony wanted to help too. But, after all those times he failed, the only thing he could do was come with him to see what the girls are going to do with him. “I know this is kind of pushy but can I hang out with you? I tried to help him but it wasn’t enough.”

“Of course you can come. After all, everything is more fun with a friend,” Fluttershy answered.

Tony smiled at the prospect of going with his friend on a nature walk. Seeing Oliver now, he could tell his friend was happier than he had been in days, and wanted to be there to facilitate the efforts.

They walked on the forest path, taking in all the sights and sounds around them. Each moment was painstakingly recorded by Twilight.

When they reached the middle of the forest, Fluttershy put both of her hands on Oliver’s shoulders to show him the meadow of animals. “Oliver, I want you to close your eyes to find your happy place. I’ll promise everything will get way better for you.”

Oliver closed his eyes while Fluttershy took several steps back, as she looked at Tony.

“I want you to close your eyes as well,” she bade Tony.

Tony did as instructed, and listened with his eyes closed.

Fluttershy wanted this to be as peaceful as possible. As for her she used her geode, then animals in the forest came to her voice.

Birds, rabbits, deers and all other species of the woodland joined her, as she prepared to put her mission into great use.

“Okay, you both can open your eyes now,” Fluttershy called.

Twilight giggled quietly, anticipating the boys’ reaction.

The moment when Oliver and Tony opened their eyes, they couldn't believe on what was going on. Friendly animals were getting closer to them.

Oliver tried to get away, but then a deer blocked his way. He may have been good with his puppy but he never thought he would ever encounter so many types of animals at once.

“Don’t be scared. They’re just trying to be friendly.” Twilight called.

“What do you want me to do?”

“Please put your hand onto one of the animals.” Fluttershy said.

Oliver checked on the animals to see who looked the most harmless. He placed his hand onto a small deer who caught it’s attention on Oliver. Oliver didn’t wanted to hurt the deer but soon Fluttershy’s powers made the deer lick his hand.

“Twilight, I don’t know what’s going on but, I think this must be a dream.” Tony replied.

“Trust me, everything's going to be alright.” She reminded the boys, as she continued to record.

Soon the deer walked towards Oliver with it’s mother blocking his way again.

Oliver was starting to freak out, but soon the deer licked his face for a couple times. It was then that the boy realized that there was nothing to be afraid of. So much, that he tried hugging the deer.

Fluttershy smiled warmly. Oliver was coming along further than she could have thought. A far cry from the gloomy boy she met on the beach, now here he was bonding with a deer.

Touching the geode on her necklace, she silently suggested to the animals to come closer to Oliver.

Soon, Oliver found himself surrounded on all sides by all manner of animals in the forest. He and Tony smiled brightly as they greeted each one of them.

“Fluttershy, I really love animals, thank you.” He responded.

Fluttershy was only too happy for Oliver. Never before did she never have the chance to do this for anyone, and was delighted to see such a thing come to be.

Twilight got an idea, but she didn’t know if Oliver’s mother would approve of it. That in mind, she turned off the camera, and used the power of her own geode.

“How about we go for a ride?” Twilight suggested.

“Ride?” Tony wondered

His question was answered when he, Oliver, Fluttershy and Twilight were all magically lifted into the air, and placed on the backs of the animals. Oliver and Tony found themselves on the back of the mother deer, while Fluttershy was placed behind Twilight on the back of a brown bear.

“What’s going on?” Both Oliver and Tony asked.

“Relax, they’re gonna take you to more peaceful place in the forest and it’s great that you both still have your swimsuit on.” Fluttershy and Twilight winked at both of them.

As the animals made there way to the destination, Fluttershy called out to the birds, whistling a song with them.

“How great are these animals?” Tony said to Oliver.

“Yeah, the forest is filled with kind animals,” Oliver said. Slowly, he was starting to get away from his nightmares as he rubbed the deer's head.

They arrived where they were going to. Twilight helped everyone down from their mounts, and presented to them a small, sun-gleaming lake in a clearing. Starting the camera up again, she urged the others over to the water.

Oliver jumped slightly when he felt Fluttershy take his hand.

“I want you and me to join us in the lake, because you were bonding with the animals.” She looked down on him, giving him her green and lovely eyes which made Oliver blush slightly.

“You know Fluttershy, you look really cute when you’re sweet,” Oliver quietly said.

Fluttershy also blushed and knelt down to face Oliver..

“Maybe when you’re old enough, you can help me at the Animal Rescue Center to save more lives of animals. That would be the greatest thing you have ever done for me.” Her voice was like an angel from the heavens that made people feel warm on the inside.

“Maybe,” Oliver said smiling. Taking the hint that he was too young to date Fluttershy, he held onto her hand as they all jumped into the water. That is, after Twilight set the camera down on a tree stump on the shore.

“Man the water is perfect!” Tony cheered.

“Tell me about it.” Twilight commented.

Once Oliver and Fluttershy get their heads out of the water, Fluttershy giggles at him while giving him a hug.

“Oliver, I will never forget this moment. Your the most loveable boy I have ever met!” Fluttershy said.

Oliver closed his eyes, happy that Fluttershy was happy. Twilight and Tony decided to join in and start a group hug.

“Is Oliver getting back to normal?” Tony whispered to Twilight.

“Of course. But, we have a few more hours left, and this is still just the beginning.”

Oliver and the others stayed in the lake for about twenty minutes until they came out and went back to their spot on the beach.