• Published 5th Nov 2018
  • 1,349 Views, 36 Comments

Inside the Mind of Marble Pie - Creativa-Artly01



As the silent of the Pie sisters, Marble writes all her thoughts in a journal including how crushed she is that Big Mac is dating Sugar Belle and not her.

  • ...
3
 36
 1,349

Journal Entry 12

Dear Diary,

The wedding is not that far off now. How I wish I could share my feelings with him, but my mouth doesn't want to say any words. I would have Pinkie tell him for me, but that would just be awkward and weird. I don't know what to do. I wish I did. But I don't. I wish I knew how to speak for myself, right now. But alas, that will never happen so he will never know what I truly feel. That's a real shame. It really and truly is.

Marble

A few minutes later, Pinkie comes up the stairs and into Marble's room. "Marble," says Pinkie with a smile. "It's breakfast time! Pancakes and milkshakes." She just nods and comes down the stairs and sits down to breakfast with Pinkie, a few tears beginning to form in her eyes. "What's wrong?" Marble just looks away. "Really, what's wrong? Is it that you can't tell Mac how you feel?" Marble just nods and Pinkie goes over and gives her a hug. The two then decide to eat their breakfast as they watch movies and color in coloring books. Pinkie is determined to do anything to make her sister feel better, no matter what it takes.