• Published 8th Nov 2018
  • 666 Views, 220 Comments

Life is A Test 2: Test Harder (Quite A Bit Harder) - Brony_of_Brody



Can YOU out-logic everypony in this sequel to the Pony Puzzle Pile?

  • ...
2
 220
 666

PreviousChapters Next
Part 6: None Shall Be Spared Before Rainbow Dash

Rainbow Dash, AKA Dash AKA Skittles, is the latest Wonderbolt in training and self-proclaimed fastest flyer in Equestria. Faster than a speeding train (though to be fair you don't get to be a Wonderbolt when you're that slow), stronger than Applejack's cider meant for the grown mares, and able to casually break the visible light spectrum at Mach 10, there's no doubting her skills.

Impressive as it sounds however, none of that happens to have anything to do with why she's enlisted your help. For you see, she seeks to get justice for the wrongs that have been inflicted on her. Oh she'll rue the day, Rainbow swears. Oh how she will rue.

Basically, she wants you to defeat Black Bird, some jerk around Ponyville, in what appears to be some sort of prank war/feud. A prank feud, if you will. She is not, technically, at war with Ponyville as a whole.

It all started when they bumped into each other in a designated low-flying zone, and both claim the other was flying the wrong way. Eventually, it got to a point where they just waited for the other to move (Rainbow was carrying a bag of chips and so decided that Black Bird would starve first) until finally Black Bird just punched her way through.

And so it falls to you to deliver sweet, sweet justice by applying your wonderful, logic-deciphering noggin...to break this pony until she can "stands no more", as Rainbow puts it.

This cannot be legal...but Princess Celestia didn't close that loophole, and so deciding to blame her if things go south, you embark on this dangerous undertaking...

PreviousChapters Next