• Published 8th Nov 2018
  • 666 Views, 220 Comments

Life is A Test 2: Test Harder (Quite A Bit Harder) - Brony_of_Brody



Can YOU out-logic everypony in this sequel to the Pony Puzzle Pile?

  • ...
2
 220
 666

PreviousChapters Next
Part 5: The Animal Caretaker And The Logician Went In Two By Two

Fluttershy, AKA Sorry, Speak Up AKA Aaaaaaw, could very easily be mistaken for an earth pony with two wings strapped to the side, given her pretty ground-based lifestyle - one that she grasped with both front-hooves, having found companionship with several equally ground-heavy lives, her animal critters.

She's not the type to ever want to take sides, but admittedly if she were forced to choose between something like a penguin, or a cow, almost nopony wouldn't choose the penguin. they're cute. if a penguin waddled into your kitchen, you would be surprised, yet delighted. A cow could never generate the same reaction.

That, however, has seemingly nothing to do with why you've been sent into the Everfree Forest for your imposed punishment. There is an admittedly large margin for unwanted bedlam and chaos (actually, said potential would circumnavigate the planet about five times over, owing to her friendship with Discord, an embodiment of chaos, but you've been promised that he's away on vacation), but for somepony who's as reluctant to get involved in any fuss as you, you figure that the first week of your punishment should be mostly peaceful. That is, until Fluttershy announces that she needs to do her annual checkup on one of her most difficult of patients: Graham.

Who Graham even is, Fluttershy is reluctant to say, but apparently he lives in the large cave at the other end of the forest, and you need to work with her to coax him out and take his lumps like a good boy. Sounds positively joyous - you don't think. Well, medical procedures wait for nopony, so let's get started...

PreviousChapters Next