• Published 4th Nov 2018
  • 897 Views, 5 Comments

Derpy and I - Stormbringer



What if The Derpy I Know and Love happened in a strictly human universe? No magic, no half pony forms or no Crystal Mirrors to jump between realities?

  • ...
2
 5
 897

CHAPTER FOUR: A New Life

Muffins awoke to find herself alone in the bed.
“Twilight,” called Muffins.
“I’m here,” said Twilight coming into the room. She was dressed for her classes at the Polytechnic. It was a modest but attractive suit.
“You look so good like that,” said Muffins getting out of bed.
“So do you,” said Twilight referring to Muffins naked body.
“You flatter me too much,” said Muffins. “I sure wish we had another day together.”
“Are you aren’t planning to leave when I’m gone?”
“No silly,” said Muffins, giving Twilight a kiss.
“Then I’m hoping that there’ll be plenty days together to come,” said Twilight, then reaching to muffins belly, “you, me and our child.”
“I love you so much, Twilight.”
“And I love you as much,” replied Twilight giving her lover a kiss as she was departing for work.

Kissing Muffins still took her breath away.

Later, after Twilight had left, Muffins looked around the house. She was feeling weird. Even with her being here for a little over 3 days. Without Twilight there, she felt like she was in a stranger’s house and they were going to come home at any moment and find an intruder.

‘If I make myself busy and useful,’ thought Muffins, ‘maybe it’ll feel more like home.’

Muffins swept the floors, did some dusting and then took inventory of the pantry, refrigerator and the freezer. It was the first that Muffins noticed that there wasn’t any red meat anywhere. Also, remembering the meals they’d had together, she was assuming that Twilight was a vegetarian. But she then found some fish and chicken, and plenty of dairy. So it was obvious that Twilight only avoided red meat.
‘Nothing wrong with that,’ thought Muffins with a smirk, ‘I can live with it, maybe I can sneak a burger once in a while.’

Muffins had set up her laptop earlier and she went hunting for recipes that the inventory would support.

Twilight was finishing up her last class of the day. She had tried not to be distracted by thinking of a wonderful and loving woman waiting at home.

Even some of her fellow professors mentioned how happy they noticed Twilight being. Twilight explained the weekends happenings and how she was sure that she had found her soulmate.

Now Twilight was going to the office to talk with personnel and get some forms. This was making Twilight giddy. She was hoping she wasn’t ‘jumping the gun’ as it were, but every day had been bringing more joy and yes, love in her heart for her new partner.

Twilight would have finished the paperwork there, but she did have to get some information from Muffins to finish them.

The office staff offered their congratulations to Twilight.


The day was wearing on and it was getting close to the time Twilight said she was normally home by. Muffins had set the table with a nice table cloth she’d found in the linen closet along with some nice plates and silverware. There was a bottle of wine chilling and the eggplant parmesan was about finished.

Muffins was interrupted by her cellphone ringing. She picked it up and the caller ID said:
‘Golden Harvest’, Carrot Top’s real name.

“Hello, Carrot,” said Muffins answering the call, “what’s up?”
“Muffins, hello,” said the voice on the other end. “I wanted you to let you know that Shooting Star came by today looking for you. He said something about wanting to give you a second chance.”
“HE WHAT?” shouted Muffins, “he wants to give me a second chance? Carrot, I want to let you know, and don’t tell him. The bastard made me pregnant! Not only me, he’s made another girl pregnant as well. On top of all that, he’s married.”

“Oh dear,” said Carrot. “I’m afraid I gave him your forwarding address.”
“Crap!” said Muffins, “I wish you hadn’t. But I didn’t tell you not to. If he tries to contact you again, for god’s sake don’t let him know I’m pregnant! But then again, he dumped AJ because he made her pregnant.”
“Applejack!” said Carrot, “I know AJ. Don’t worry, if he shows up here again, I’ll not answer the door.”
“Thanks Carrot.”
“No problem,” said Carrot, “by the way, how are you doing? I guess it wasn’t very nice of me to turn you out like I did. It really has been bothering me.”
“Carrot,” said Muffins, “it did depress me, I’ll admit. But I reached out to the last person I could think of. You remember Twilight Sparkle?”
“Yes.”
“She’s such a sweet person,” said Muffins, “she took me in from the rain, listened to me and truly felt my pain.”
“That sounds nice,” said Carrot.
“That’s not the best of it,” said Muffins snickering.
“Oh?”
“She’s fantastic in bed!”
“A girl?” asked Carrot. “I didn’t figure you for playing both sides. But if you’re happy, then I’m happy.”
“Yes,” said Muffins, “a girl that has shown me so much care and affection that I think I have truly found the one for me.”
“If you’re okay with it,” said Carrot, “then as I said, I’m happy for you.”
“I’m so okay with it, Carrot.”
“Okay,” said Carrot, “I’ll remember what you said and I’ll let you know if anything else comes up. Let me know if you need anything.”
“Thanks Carrot,” said Muffins, “talk to you later.”
“You too,” said Carrot and the line went dead.

‘I better let Twi know about this,’ thought Muffins, ‘I just hope nothing comes of it.’
Muffins went on getting ready for Twilight’s return home.


Twilight couldn’t remember being this happy coming home from work in a long time. She’d caught herself about to go to the dining hall as was her habit. But she remembered that Muffins was waiting at home for her.

As she turned the corner she saw her little house in the middle of the block. It hadn’t ever looked so beautiful. But there was a strange car parked in front of the property. Twilight pulled into the driveway, got out and looked at the car. Before she could make anyone out it sped off.

“That’s odd,” remarked Twilight.

Twilight opened the front door and entered.

“Honey,” said Twilight with a snicker, “I’m home.”
Muffins came into the room and kissed Twilight deeply.
“I’ve always wanted to say that,” said Twilight. “And what smells so good, other than you My Love?”
Muffins blushed.
“I did a quick inventory of your foods here and I was able to make a passable Eggplant Parmesan.”
“You’re kidding!” said Twilight excited, “that’s my favorite!”

Twilight kissed Muffins unmercifully.

“I’m only too happy to help all I can,” said Muffins.
“Well,” said Twilight hugging Muffins, “if you keep cooking like that, I might just have to keep you around.”
“Oh,” said Muffins kidding, “you love me for my cooking.”
“My Only Love,” said Twilight tenderly, “it would take too long to give all the reasons that I love you.”
The two kissed again.
“Just let me get changed and washed up and I’ll help with anything that still needs done.” Said Twilight grabbing Muffins’ butt as she walked off to the kitchen.
“Listen Ms. Frisky!” said Muffins, continuing to the kitchen, “don’t do that if you don’t plan on finishing it.”
“Honey,” said Twilight walking to the bedroom to change, “I have every intention!”

Twilight wasn’t sure how she could confront her mother. For a ‘passable’ Eggplant Parmesan, this beat the hell out of her mother’s. Which Twilight had, until now, thought was the best.

The dinner was marvelous, Twilight was disappointed that only she was drinking the wine. The doctor had reminded them that Muffins shouldn’t drink while with child.

They ate and the talk was light. After, Twilight suggested that they go in the living room and have some nice tea.
Muffins and Twilight cleared the table, washed, dried and put everything away and went to the living room to do as Twilight had suggested.

The two just sat, sipped the herbal tea and talked about their day. Then Muffins brought up her call from Carrot Top.

“That’s disturbing,” said Twilight, “this evening, while I was pulling into the driveway, there was a car parked out on the street in front of the house. When I got out of my car, they took off before I could see who it was.”
“Brown car, no hubcaps?” asked Muffins.

Twilight thought.

“Yes,” said Twilight, “that was the car. Dent in the right rear fender.”
“It was him,” said Muffins, “Twilight, I’m afraid.”

Twilight embraced Muffins and pulled her close. Muffins was heroically fighting tears.

“Muffins, my love, I swear that no one will hurt you or our baby. Come on my love,” said Twilight, “it’s late. Why don’t we turn in and talk about this later.”

The couple had settled into bed, content just to hold the other.
Twilight was embracing Muffins, the feel of her body next to her own was such a thrill. They were exchanging small kisses.

“Twi, honey,” said Muffins meekly, “would you be hurt if we didn’t have sex tonight?”
“Muffins,” said Twilight giving her lover a small but honest kiss, “I don’t love you for sex. Yes the sex is more than I ever imagined. The passion, the pleasure, the love. But that last point is all that’s important.
I’d be rather shallow if all I wanted from this relationship was sex. I want you to know that I love you the same just holding you as I do when we’re deep into the passion.”
“Oh Twilight,” said Muffins pulling Twilight close, “I love you so much. Never has anyone shown such priorities.”

Muffins snuggled her back to Twilight, Twilight put an arm around her lover. Muffins took Twilight’s hand and put it on her breast.

“Just because we aren’t having sex,” said Muffins with a little giggle, “that doesn’t mean that I don’t want you to touch me.”
Twilight kissed Muffins neck and then gently caressed Muffins breasts. I was as pleasant as any sex they’d had yet.

After several minutes of this, Twilight said:
“I love you Muffins.”
“I love you too Twilight,” said Muffins placing a hand on Twilight’s caressing her breast and moved it down.
“Are you sure, no sex,” said Twilight now caressing Muffins’ love organ.
Muffins turned over and kissed Twilight deeply.
“Maybe just a little,” said Muffins renewing the kiss.