• Published 4th Nov 2018
  • 894 Views, 5 Comments

Derpy and I - Stormbringer



What if The Derpy I Know and Love happened in a strictly human universe? No magic, no half pony forms or no Crystal Mirrors to jump between realities?

  • ...
2
 5
 894

CHAPTER TWO: What Do We Do Now?

Twilight awoke to a warm naked body embracing herself lightly, pressing against herself. She herself was naked as well. Twilight never slept naked, but she was beginning to think that was about to change. The feel of Muffins in her embrace was the greatest feeling ever.

‘Oh god,’ thought Twilight, ‘what if this is only Muffins’ and my desperation? How can something that feels so right be just a delusion?
Twilight opened her eyes and saw Muffins head resting on her shoulder. Never had she ever seen such a smile before, even on Pinkie Pie.
‘I think I really could get used to waking up every day like this.’ Continued Twilight in her mind. She, as gently as she could, leaned her head and kissed Muffins on top of her head.
Muffins snuggled closer to Twilight and if possible, smiled more.
Twilight was basking in what this woman was sending her way. There was a word that kept creeping into her mind. But it had to be way too soon to think she felt this way.

Muffins opened her eyes, looked into Twilight’s and smiled.

“It wasn’t a dream?” asked Muffins.
“No dream Muffins.”
“Thank you so much, Twilight.” Said Muffins, “you can’t believe how much of a dream come true this was.”
“Why was?” asked Twilight, a little afraid, “are you getting up and leaving now?”

Twilight never ever thought that if the situation (sex) ever happened, it wouldn’t be just a ‘one night stand’. Twilight never thought of sex as just ‘recreation’ nor would she allow herself to be used that way.
She was sure that this had to be more than just that.

“I’ve been enough of a bother,” said Muffins, “don’t worry, I’m not going to do anything stupid now. I might have nowhere to go, but I’ll find something.
Just knowing that people can see my life is something of value will give me strength.”
“Muffins, please don’t leave,” said Twilight kissing Muffins a small but honest kiss, “you’ve somewhere to go. You’re there now.”
“Are you sure,” asked Muffins, tears in her eyes.
“Yes, My Darling, I’m sure.” Said Twilight. Muffins smiled at the endearment. “I know it’s fast, but it’ll give us a chance to see how deep this goes.”

The two held each other tightly.

“But I can’t help with any bills right now,” said Muffins truly concerned.
Twilight reached out and stroked Muffins’ body, intimately. Muffins half closed her eyes in ecstasy.

“I think you can afford the rent,” said Twilight with a wicked grin that Muffins understood. “We can say, you’ve already put down the security deposit.”

Then Twilight thought about how that sounded.

“Muffins,” said Twilight giving Muffins another small kiss, “I’m not really saying that you have to pay for lodging with sex. You’re welcome to stay without any conditions.”
“If you’re sure Twilight, because I really do want to be with you,” said Muffins giving Twilight a kiss, then giggling. “And I have no problem with giving sex. It was quite enjoyable, I really could get used to you.”
“I tell you what,” said Twilight, “we’ll eat breakfast and then get your things and bring them here.”
“That won’t be hard,” said Muffins, “I really haven’t collected that much stuff. Everything I own is in the car.”
“That’ll make it easy then.” Said Twilight with a smile, “so if you don’t mind, I’d really like to tell you something.”
“What’s that?”
“I think you’re the sexiest woman I’ve ever met!” giggled Twilight.
Muffins threw back the blanket and was totally uncovered.
“Would you show me how sexy.”
Twilight wasted no more words as she ravaged Muffins.


It was a short morning lovemaking session. But it reinforced Twilight’s feelings for Muffins. For Muffins, she regretted so much never reaching out to Twilight sooner.

After sharing a shower, the two sat at the small kitchen table, there was as much hand holding and exchanging small kisses as there was eating.

“I was thinking,” said Twilight, “with your nuclear physics background, have you thought about going into education? I think I could get you an interview at the college.”
“I’d have to think about it,” said Muffins, “I’m afraid that I might not be taken seriously.”
“Muffins,” said Twilight, “they take me very seriously. Also, you remember Principal Celestia? She’s now the president of the Polytechnic College. I’m sure she’ll remember you and I know she’ll take you seriously”
“Thank you, Twilight,” said Muffins giving her new girlfriend a warm hug and a quick kiss.

The two, after breakfast, washed and dried the dishes.
Then Twilight had Muffins pull her car into Twilight’s driveway and they unloaded it. Muffins wasn’t kidding. There were two suitcases of clothing, several boxes of books, toiletries and personal items There was also a copy paper box half full of important papers.

After putting everything away, the two spent the rest of the morning on the couch, the TV was on but there was more kissing and heavy petting than actual TV watching. They couldn’t get enough of each other’s bodies.

“Thank you so much for doing this for me Twilight,” said Muffins, “I’m really glad to have someone who’s willing to open their heart and home to me. And I am doubly glad that it’s you.”
“Muffins,” said Twilight, “I’m not a mystic or superstitious person. But I’ve always believed that things happen for a reason. I hope you coming into my life was meant to be. Lately, I’ve been feeling lonely and aware that I was missing something in my life.

I think…

I hope that something is you.

I’m just so happy that as circumstances have it, you’re a lesbian as well.”
“I’m not a lesbian,” said Muffins. “Remember I said I had a boyfriend?”
“Bisexual?” asked Twilight.
Muffins just shook her head.
“But…” stammered Twilight.
“Twilight,” said Muffins. “I don’t think you’re very religious or not at all. However, I’ve studied Zen Buddhism and have tried to bring that philosophy into my life.
Honey, if you attach labels to something, it limits what the item can be. Labels separate us, labels are the root of hate. Wars, genocide, bigotry and religious crusades are caused by labels. Relationships; either friendship, sex or love, is person to person. Love is natural, labels are not.
It’s what’s in your heart that matters, not what’s in your trousers.”

“And people have said you’re shallow and ignorant?” said Twilight, “I only wish to be as shallow and ignorant.”
“Come here you,” said Muffins.
The two started in on some more very heavy kissing. So much so they didn’t hear someone come in the door.

“Hey, Twi,” said a voice, “yer door was unlocked and…

Ho! Doggies!”

Muffins and Twilight broke the kiss and looked at the newcomer. It was Applejack.

“Hey, AJ,” said Twilight as she and Muffins were buttoning their blouses, “what’s new?”
“Ah guess Ah ain’t gotta ask y’all that.”
“I guess you don’t,” said Twilight with a little chuckle.
The couple stood.
“AJ this is Muffins Starr, she’s my… New girlfriend. Muffins this is Applejack my best friend.”
“Hey there Muffins,” said AJ, there was an odd look in her eyes. “Ah remember ya from school. How’ve ya been?”
“Truthfully, until last night, everything was falling apart.” Said Muffins, then taking Twilight’s hand, “but Twilight has treated me with such kindness, I think I’ll be okay.”
Muffins turned and gave Twilight a little kiss.
“That’s great,” said AJ, “and Ah’m so happy fer y’all.”
“So what’s up AJ,” said Twilight motioning to a chair, Muffins and Twilight sat back down close and holding hands.
“Well Sugar Cube,” said AJ, “Ah just came here to tell ya that ya ain’t got to worry ‘bout the bridal shower next week, it’s been canceled.”
“Why,” asked Twilight.
“’Cause the weddin’s canceled,” said AJ. Twilight could tell that AJ was holding something back.
“Why AJ,” asked Twilight, “or don’t you want to talk about it.”

“We were talkin’ last night. Ah finally told him that we had to finalize the weddin’ plans.
He asked why the rush? Ah told him why we needed to hurry with this. He just laughed and told me that there could've never been a weddin’ ’cause he’s already married. And he said he didn’t need me, there were plenty others out there he was doin’. Ah told him to get out or Ah’d have Big Mac toss his sorry, lying, no good ass out.”

“What!?!?” said Twilight and Muffins.

Suddenly Applejack’s control failed. AJ started to do something that Twilight had never witnessed. She couldn’t hold back and started to cry hard, Muffins motioned to AJ, Twilight understood.
Twilight reached out a hand, pulled AJ over to herself as Muffins moved over sat on the other side of AJ and embraced her as well.

“Twilight,” cried AJ, “Ah’m such a fool. As honest as Ah pride myself, ya’d think Ah’d know how not to keep from fallin’ fer someone’s lies. To just jump into it blindly. Now Ah have to live with the consequences.”
“What consequences,” asked Twilight.
Applejack looked pitifully into Twilight’s eyes.
“Twilight, the reason Ah was wantin’ to speed up the weddin’ is that Ah.. Ah.. Ah’m pregnant.” Said Applejack starting to cry harder, Twilight and Muffins held AJ close and let her get it out of her system.
“It’ll be okay, AJ,” said Twilight. “You have family and I’m here for you.”
“Me too,” said Muffins.
“Thank ya,” said AJ trying to get the crying under control. “If’n Ah ever get my hands on that Shootin’ Star, Ah’ll make damn sure that he won’t be able to ever do this to another woman. Ah’ll cut it off and shove it down his throat!”

Muffins looked shocked.

“Shooting Star?” asked Muffins. “Black hair, blue eyes, small white scar on his left cheek?”
“Yeah,” said Applejack, “that’s the jerk.”
“Twilight,” said Muffins sounding upset again, “the guy that dumped me for not wanting to have sex all the time was Shooting Star.”
“Ain’t ya his wife?” asked AJ. “Muffy Star?”
“No, his name is S-T-A-R my name is Muffins Starr, S-T-A-R-R two R’s.”
“That bastard,” said AJ, “he was playing both of us at the same time.”
“It’s worse than that,” said Muffins, “if he’s married then there is at least one more woman out there being dumped on.”
“What’s Big Mac said about this?” asked Twilight.
“Ya know Big Mac,” said AJ, smiling a bit, “he didn’t say much, but Ah’m sure if’n he finds the bastard, there won’t be enough left to bury in a shoebox. That’s if’n there were anything left o’ him after ma and pa got their hands on him.
Ah should’ve listened to Apple Bloom. She ain’t never liked him. Remind me to apologize to her when she’s home on leave from the Navy. Ah’m so proud of her. Ma ‘n’ pa are also.”

“I tell you what, AJ,” said Twilight, “why don’t you spend the rest of the day with Muffins and me. You can help me to help her to settle in. And afterward, we can go to dinner. It’ll help to be with friends.”
“Ya sure ya don’t mind, Muffins?” asked Applejack.
“I’m hoping Twilight and I are going to be together for some time.” Said Muffins smiling. “You and I now have something in common, so I think it’d be good to have you here.
Plus I know, when things are down, you don’t need to be alone.”
“Thank ya both,” said AJ hugging the two women.

The day went by without issue. Applejack was distracted enough to keep her mind off her plight. AJ was truly happy for Twilight and Muffins, and told them that she was always there for them as she was sure that they would be there for her.

Later that evening, they were eating at a nice restaurant that Twilight had taken them to. Applejack was eating like a lumberjack.

“AJ,” said Twilight snickering, “you’ve always had a big appetite, but I’ve never seen you put food away like that before.”
“Well Twi,” said AJ smiling, “Ah’m eatin’ fer two now.”
“Does that mean you’re keeping the baby?” asked Muffins.
“Why wouldn’t Ah?” asked Applejack genuinely confused at the question.
“Well,” said Twilight, “not to be too insensitive but wouldn’t the child be a reminder of all the hurt?”
“Twilight, Muffins,” said AJ looking seriously, “it ain’t the baby’s fault. It ain’t even Shootin’ Star’s fault. Ah’m the idiot that only thought with her loins.”
“Well, as I said,” said Twilight, “I’ll be there for you for the whole thing. Count on it my friend.”
“You can count on me as well,” said Muffins, “Twilight and I’ll be there for you and the baby.”
Twilight was snickering, AJ looked at her with an upraised eyebrow.

“Twilight Muffins Apple,” smirked Twilight, “it has a nice ring to it.”

“I was thinking Muffins Sparkle Apple,” said Muffins.

Applejack gave the largest laugh of the day, reached out and took one of Twilight’s and one of Muffin’s hands.
“And Ah’m thinkin’ it’s a mite too early fer all that. But thank ya gals,” said AJ with an honest smile, “Ah really needed today, and Ah really needed to hear all that from my friends. Thank y’all so much.”

After the dinner, Twilight, Muffins and Applejack drove back to Twilight’s home where Applejack’s pickup was waiting. Applejack hugged and kissed the cheek of Twilight and Muffins then drove home.


Inside, Twilight mentioned being a little stiff from moving Muffins in and arranging furniture to better accommodate the two people living there now.

“I tell you what Twilight,” said Muffins, giving Twilight a little kiss. “I’ve got the remedy for your stiff muscles.”
Muffins gave Twilight another kiss and went to get one of the boxes that she’d brought. She took it into the bathroom and closed the door. Twilight soon heard water running.
Muffins came out and reached out her hand to Twilight who was sitting on the sofa watching the news. Twilight turned off the TV and stood up. Muffins led them into the bedroom and started to undress her. Twilight reached out to undress Muffins but she responded.

“Not yet Twilight.”

Then Muffins led the naked form of Twilight to the bathroom. The lights were off but there were scented candles all around. The tub was full of bubbles.
“Get in darling,” said Muffins, “Just lay back and relax, I’ll be right back.”
Twilight gave Muffins a kiss and then she did what Muffins suggested. The water was the perfect temperature. The smell of the bubbles and the smell of the candles were working magic on her. She could feel the tension melt away,
Soon the door opened, Muffins had a bottle of wine and two glasses. She set it on the closed toilet seat where it could be reached.

“Okay Twilight,” said Muffins, “sit up and scoot back.”

Twilight did as instructed.
Muffins opened her bathrobe revealing the body that Twilight now craved. Muffins stepped into the tub, between Twilight’s legs. She sat down and had her back against Twilight.
The two sipped the excellent wine as they relaxed in the warm water and scented bubbles.
For Muffins, though Twilight’s were smaller than her own, she greatly loved the feel of Twilight’s breasts against herself.
Twilight was in heaven, the feeling of Muffins against her was so special. Twilight stroked neck and shoulders, then down to Muffins breasts, then arms and then legs. Eventually she just held Muffins’ hands.
Muffins was in ecstasy from Twilight’s touch.

Twilight had noted the skin tone of Muffins many times now, but she was only realizing her own darker skin tone didn’t clash with Muffins’.

Was it her heart?

Or did the two colors complement each other.

As if they were truly meant for each other.

Twilight now realized that her heart had completely pummeled her logic into submission, she put her arms around Muffins tightly. Twilight abandoned logic and gave over to the emotional side.

Twilight kissed Muffin’s ear and said softly into it.
“Muffins, forgive me if you think I’m being fast.”
“Fast about what?” asked Muffins turning a bit so she could look at Twilight better.

“Muffins, I think…

No, I’m sure that…

That I love you.”

“You love me?” asked Muffins. “That really puts a kink in my plans!”
“What do you mean?” asked Twilight starting to sound hurt, but she saw Muffins smile.
“I was planning to tell you first! I love you Twilight.”
Muffins pulled the plug, they stood and used the shower hose to rinse off and then they toweled each other off. Muffins grabbed the wine and glasses while Twilight blew out the candles.
Oblivious to their lack of clothing, the two went through the house making sure doors were locked, lights were turned out, the curtains pulled and then went into the bedroom.
The wine and glasses were put on a bed side table and all the lights except one very dim one were extinguished. They turned down the covers and climbed onto the bed and into the other’s arms.

‘I love you’ was the mantra for the night.