• Published 2nd Nov 2018
  • 1,247 Views, 12 Comments

I'll Stay - sejox



Spike the dragon has been waiting for eons to fulfill his wife's wish. How farther he will go to do achieve that wish? Maybe even a whole dragon life will not be enough to answer that question.

  • ...
2
 12
 1,247

And I would do it again

It is weird to not be afraid of death? I’ve more than once planted that question upon myself and others as the centuries went by.

Some of them told me that they were as afraid of death as they were about immortality.

I Understand part of their fear since it was my condition that let me kept finding new friends, and each time I loosed them felt like years of joy were compressed into tiny lapses of insupportable sorrow, it was something horrible to bear, yet never once I felt miserable for being immortal.

I cried, I fell into depression, I looked at the abyss, and even after all that, there was always more reasons to rise up again and smile at life.

Losing it all and embracing deaths blossom. Falling into the nothingness that comes with it… that’s what most creatures feared when death was mentioned. And even I was afraid.

But now that I’m here, inside this myriad of colors and energy; traveling at blinding speed towards reincarnation. I’ll be born a new in that new world, but everything that I ever was and could be will be over.

Spike, the one too weak to break out his egg.

Spike, the first son of Princess Celestia.

Spike, the hero of the crystal empire.

Spike, the number one assistant of the princess of friendship.

Spike, the dragon ambassador and former ex-lord.

Spike, the first one to love a bat pony.

Spike of the warm heart, whom defeated the armies of darkness.

Twilight’s husband.

Spike, the dragon.

I’ll lost all those tittles. The memories that made me who I am will be gone. All that will remain is my soul, a chance to start all over again.

And a chance to be with her.

It is okay to be happy, even though I’m about to die?

Being honest, I don’t know the answer for that question.

All that I know is that I would do this again if is its needed.

If It’s the only requisite to see you again in that next life.

Then I’ll stay.

Author's Note:

This story has been sitting in my desktop for more than four months,

A lot of things happened to me through that time as I tried to assimilate my new work, my new house and the fact that there is less time for myself now.

There are still a lot of things holding me back from my writtings. Actually is thanks to Lorhelei that i've managed to pull some time to finally write again. (and because of a petition he made to write a little nightmareMoon thingy in spanish).

All in all, I'm still happy even though I have less time for it, well I'm someone to positive for his own good so...

Anyway, I hope you liked this take on Spike's determination (and my own wish to have him
in the next generation of MLP). See ya :twilightsmile:

Comments ( 10 )

Or, another little thing, I may not write NSFW for a while; or maybe i will but a lot less than usual.

I'll try to make a blog post about it later.

quick question was he in love with more than one pony?

Not to be rude but please reread or get a proof reader SO many spelling mistakes, but other than that amazing story.

9269171
Thanks for your honesty. I intend to give this a second run during the next weeka to fix up as many mistakes as a I can.

(Boy I love when people step up and say that my story needs improvement)

9268400
to summarize: In this story he at first was in love with rarity. that love dissapeared when he meet a bat pony. after a couple of years they broke up and then he fell for twilight and got married.

9269425
Thanks for spelling out your feelings regarding my story :twilightsmile: It has been so long since I last submitted something that I had forgotten how good does it feel when you touch the heart of someone only with words.

9271573
Are you TRYING to get me to cry?!






...c-cause it’s working.

9825455
That was my plan all along!! :trixieshiftright:

Login or register to comment