• Published 31st Oct 2018
  • 19,514 Views, 876 Comments

Wake Up - debug



Something's been bugging you ever since you woke up in magical talking horse land, and it's not just the Changeling that can't seem to get rid of you.

  • ...
77
 876
 19,514
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
PreviousChapters
Comments ( 20 )

Anyone gonna comment on how EVERY SINGLE CHAPTER IS 2000 words? No? Okey

Oh myyyyyy

Love the absurdity of the apology at the end :rainbowlaugh:

Everyone's a winner today!

9735725
People have in fact commented about that.

9742198
Was a good movie...

Awesome story!
Can't choose which human x lovebug story is better!
Bugging out

Pretty good, this. A bit more gratuitous clop than I'd prefer and I'm not a huge fan of 'free love' and exhibition and orgy stuff, and also antagonists going from raging to timied and friendly in the space of a paragraph.

Still, it was entertaining, who knows I might read it again in future. Always been a fan of lovebug stuff.

10156118
I only just now saw this comment in my email, the hell do you mean?

Am I the only one who finds it suspicious that all chapters are exactly 2000 words long

10347142
Yo. You should finish reading the diary of a madman. Or at least catch up. It gets so much better

The fact that every chapter is exactly 2000 words makes me uncomfortable... It's like walking into an art room and every hand drawn circle is perfect, and said art room has 50 pictures of those perfect circles up on the wall....

Dropped it, just wasn’t for me, never really felt the romance in the story just mindless rutting

I'm going to let this story sit in my read later for a while, but holy fuck that chapter words count is so consistent!

*looks at chapter word counts as always to get a sense of story pacing*

"...What the fuck is this witchcraft?"

First four acts were good. Not fantastic, but fun and interesting all the same. The fifth act completely erased any enjoyment I might have had.

I'm honestly tempted to downvote, and that makes me very sad.

11154902
In one of my story's it kinda happen that way :moustache:

How did you get every chapter to be 2k words?

Bro you created a masterpiece and then dipped wth!!??

Login or register to comment