• Published 30th Oct 2018
  • 270 Views, 0 Comments

Impish Delight - reader8363



When one half is away, the other will play

  • ...
 0
 270

Impish Delight

Pollu stared out the window at the young ones as they giggled and had fun. Even though it was a small village, and she was secluded as well, the houses were decorated with pumpkins and lights, and ponies getting into their candy as soon as they get it. Then she heard a hollow voice say impatiently, “Is it time?”

She sighed and said with regret as she walked over to the mirror, “Yes, it's time like I promised. Remember, only one place, no deaths, and be back before midnight.” Her outfit was almost seductive, she wore a tight red dress, with matching heels, black eyeliner, and red lipstick.

The voice said with a bit of annoyance, “I know the rules, we’ve been doing this for 5 years now, plus it’s also to make up for you summoning me in the first place 20 years ago, then ran off without asking for help. Now get it started.”

She sighed and allowed the change to happen. Black tear streaks ran down her face and horns sprouted out of her forehead. Lil spewed out smoke and shoved it in the bottle, then she looked at her outfit and levitated her black leather jacket and wings to her and threw a dart at the map. With a smile, she said, “Ponyville, finally a new place, that will be fun, I hope they are ready for me.

Lil placed her wings on her back and willed them to fly her to Ponyville. The orange color flew by underneath her, she could hear the fillies screaming and laughing, while chasing each other. She smiled and pulled out a map of Equestria that she kept in her coat for this night. Ponyville was only a few minutes away.

She arrived with grace, as if she was an angel instead of a demon, then she tore off her wings and placed them on a small earth filly dressed up a witch. She watched, as she placed her jacket on, the filly screaming while flying away. She smiled and stretched, it’s been too long since she was able to walk freely without that shy pony telling her what to do.

She slipped into a bakery's back door to see a mare giving out candy in a chicken suit. She smiled and waved her hand, a dark purple swirled around the pony. The pony's screams turned to clucking. When the magic dissipated, an actual chicken was in her place with the bowl on its head. It probably would have been cute if the chicken didn't run around like its head was cut off. The young ones screamed and ran, while the chicken followed them. Lil burst out laughing while hovering in mid-air. Once she was done, she wiped the tears from her eyes and headed out to find more fun to be made.

She poked her head out to see a basin of apples, she waved her hand and one clamped on a colt’s nose, he fell back on his but and was stunned for a few seconds before screaming and batting it back into the basin. The apples leaped out and started to go after the ponies. Lil was disappointed that there were only 10 apples in the water, it would have been funnier if there was more. Then a voice rang out, “What unicorn thinks it’s funny to scare poor innocent foals. I’m all for a good scare, but this is too much.”

Lil looked to see a mare, with a cowboy hat on, stomping on the apples that she used her magic on. She muttered as she went the other way, “Stick in the mud.”

She looked out to see Discord walking some groceries. She smiled and waved her hand and she slowly floated towards him. His skin started to peel off, just leaving his skeleton behind. The hand carrying the groceries fell off due to the weight and Lil snatched it from him. He glared at her and said while holding the other one out, “That was a bit funny, but I would like my hand back.”

Lil shook her head and said as she started to use it to scratch her back, “It does look like you can use a hand, but I’m currently using it.”

He took a step towards her. His foot hit a rock and took his leg out. Lil giggled as he crumpled into a pile of glaring bones. He said between his teeth clacking, “You better give it back or run because once I'm back on my feet, you'll be sorry.” Lil gave an evil smile, which made Discord add, “What are you thinking?”

Lil picked up his bones and changed the bag into a box, then she shoved him into it. He screamed and yelled from inside the box while Lil took it towards a cottage in the outskirts of Ponyville. She knocked on the door and ran around the corner. Then a shy mare’s voice called out, “Um, is anyone out there. Discord, you do know that I don't like this holiday.” After Lil heard the box being opened, she almost howled with laughter, when a scream ripped through the night while the clatter of bones grew quieter. She went around the corner and saw that Discord’s head was gone and the mare was on her knees, her eyes were glazed over and not staring at anything.

She was walking back when she felt herself being teleported. She laid down to get her head straight. Then she looked up to see Twilight standing over her with an annoyed look on her face. She said as Lil got to her feet, “ She wore a spotted dress as if she wasn’t going to celebrate the holiday. She said as Lil got up, “I never saw you before and this all started when you came to Ponyville. Why are you doing this?”

Lil stood up and said as she threw her coat at Twilight, “It’s an itch that I had. It was a bad idea to teleport me to you. I know your fear.” With a wave of her hand, it changed into two large soft taco shells, then her dress started to drip off and stuck to the shells. Twilight stiffened and tried to wiggle out of it, but she fell over and looked up at Lil. She checked the time and sighed, this took longer than she thought, it was 10:47 P.M. She added as she left Twilight wrapped up in a quesadilla. She stepped out to see that everypony was running around screaming. She smiled and yanked her wings off the earth pony in the middle of a loop and strapped them on. Then she took off and flew home.

She yanked the cork out and inhaled the smoke and changed back. Pollu said as she was getting ready for bed, “Anything interesting happened?”

Lil said in her hollow voice, “No, just the basic and met the princess of friendship.”

Pollu sighed and said with disappointment, “I guess I have to lay low for a bit and hopefully you didn’t traumatize the poor princess, like what you did with the other two princesses.”

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment