• Published 7th Nov 2018
  • 5,588 Views, 112 Comments

OPTIMUS PRIME VS EQUESTRIA - OPTIMUSPRIMEG1



Waking up in a world filled with magical talking ponies in a body thats not my own is not how I imagined my summer would be

  • ...
41
 112
 5,588

The Aftermaths &Wedding

James Pov

It had been a week since the War, we were back on Equus, when me and everyone got back, the ponies were in such a panic, the princesses had to have me help calm them down, after that, I had to send Pyro and Ed home, apparently Silphen already went home the moment his job was done, as I was about to send them back we said our goodbyes,

“Thanks for helping me out my brothers, I don’t know what I would have done without out you two,” I said, kneeling down to meet my brothers' eye level,

“Don’t mention it, James,” Ed said looking into a book he had. “Planning your wedding yet?”

“Yeah, well with some help from Pinkie Pie, I call you both when it happens, or do you want to stay a little while until the wedding?”

“It’s not like we can’t come and go as we please thanks to Pyro’s doorways,” Ed says closing his book. “And as much as I’d like to stay longer I need to return home. I need to make sure Nyx is born while still making sure things stay wrapped up.”

“Alright,” I said, “Goodbye Ed, until next time, hopefully just to chat, and not in the middle of a war.”

“Not leaving just yet big guy,” Ed says looking to me. “I have a feeling I need to stick around for just a bit longer. Sorry for the Truth Ordeal by the way. I didn’t see any other options at the time and I almost snapped to.”

“It’s fine Ed, I’m glad you brought him into this, if you didn’t I would have killed the Alicorns, and possibly killed worlds.” then a thought hit me, “What’s a avatar by the way?”

“We’re lucky James. Truth is complicated. It is neither good or evil and only does whatever it see will benefit itself,” Ed explained. “An avatar means you are an agent of Truth and can manifest alchemy at its peak of power. It’s not like what you saw me do and channel Truth through my body. Only I can do this thanks to my Void stone thank whatever force did that. Basically, Truth selects individuals it thinks will expand its knowledge of the universe and sees through their eyes to continue to learn. Don't worry about it.”

“Huh, alright, wait, didn’t you give me a Void Stone?”

“Made of your void energy yes. But mine is different. Yours wasn’t a Philosopher Stone, to begin with, and I made yours with magic and not alchemy anyways. To top it off it was before you met the Truth,” Ed says with a smile. “You don’t want its help, James. Truth is a monster that I must deal with by keeping it at a distance as much as possible. No mercy or compassion. No emotions at all. Think of how Allen was when I was the as him. I was just as emotionless. Do you really want to end up like that me? Cause if you do then, by all means, go see the Truth again and again. But will you pay the price?”

“I won’t see Truth Ed, and I never will,” I said.

“Good. one more thing,”Ed said opening his vault and he pulled out an elegant sword. “An early wedding present for you. Every king needs a true holy sword after all. Excalibur from Fate suits you I think.”

“Thanks brother,” I said, “well, if you’re staying, want to come to Canterlot and watch Celesta rant about how sun the moved without her?” I asked, ever since we got back, Celestia found out that the sun moved without her, even Luna.

“Why not, better to see her face in person. Wait till Tia finds out I can move the sun back home to. Hehe. Not gonna take it away from her to much tho. I have enough trouble getting my automail shops up and running. Not to mention my school and Luna plans to restart her school too,” Ed smiled.

“Hahaha, that’s gonna be funny. And also, think I can come over some time, I kinda want to see what your Equestria is like.” I said, all of us walking, “And I’m thinking of opening a school for Cybertronian history, might come in handy.”

“I don’t see a problem with it. Just give me a call on the watch. My ponies aren’t really ponies per se though. They’re actually humans the with pony features. Tails, horns, and wings but nothing more than that. If you want we can use Pyro library as a shortcut,” Ed suggested. “But let's get your stuff out of the way first.

“Sure, so pony featured humans, ain’t the craziest thing I’ve heard,”

“Trust me, you’ll see a lot of weird stuff if ya live long enough. Now I feel like the old man,” Ed facepalmed.

“Hey, if Pinkie Pie and Discord living here, it might be a little weird, but hey I’ll get used to it.” I said, walking through the corridors, hearing screams, I ran to the room were the scream came from, but slid on the carpet and crashed into a wall, “Okay, who’s idea was it to put a carpet on crystal floors, somebody can seriously hurt themselves,” I said, getting up, and entering the room, to see BB playing FNAF.

“Aaaah!! Aw come on!! Darn you you purple long eared menace!!” he shouted,

“Got your butt handed to ya by Twilight again BB,” Ed says leaning against the doorway.

“My turn, watch the master.” Twilight said, taking the controller, and easily beat the night BB was on, which was night 4, “It takes a little bit of a smart mind.”

“Aw, if only I saw Bonnie at the door.” BB groaned. I shook my head, and we left,

“Looks like the girls are coming around to having the bots in their lives. How are the Princesses adjusting to you running the Empire? King Prime,” Ed joked. “Maybe it’s time I took up the throne back home to?” Ed rubbed his chin at this thought.

“Well, they finally accepted me, and decided to set up trade, they don’t want any weapons, just some normal resources, like food, clothing, and a bunch of other stuff. Luna actually wants to spend a few days here just to see how the Crystal Ponies and Cybertronians get along.” I said, passing by several rooms, one is were Applejack and Ironhide were talking. Another Fluttershy and G1 Grimlock were taking care of animals, and so on. “Truth be told, I’m starting to suspect that Grimlock might be getting along with Flutters.”

“Wouldn’t be surprised if he did. I can’t wait to see what my Empires like. I did see a few times over 2,000 years ago, but I was entombed before it disappeared. Somber for my world was supposedly very very dangerous. Tia said he almost killed her and Luna with his first attack. That means he was probably as strong as me at the time. Man stuff really goes down when you sleep in a stone tomb of your own face,” Ed huffed. “Reminds me. James, be wary of those who want to get very close to you but don’t be paranoid about letting people get close either. It cost me 2,000 years that I could’ve prevented many things.”

“Dang, and I will take your advice to heart,” I said, entering the throne room to see Sari, Pinkie and Wheeljack discussing the wedding plans.

“I was thinking something both Cybertronian and human, speaking of which, Wheeljack what are Cybertronian wedding like?” she asked the inventor,

“Well Sari, Cybertronian wedding are basically like human weddings, you’ve heard of the Beast Wars era?

“Ah Beast Wars. Pre-earth. That brings back memories not to mention Beast Machines too, Sorry old man moment. Dang it! I did it again,” Ed facepalmed again before walking over to a corner to sulk “I’m not old…”

“Aw, don’t worry Ed, you ain’t old.” Pinkie said, patting Ed on the back,

“Anyway as I was saying,” Wheeljack paused, “Dang it, lost the thought, oh well, it’s basically like a human wedding.”

“I’m not old…” Ed continued from his corner.
We all looked at him as a comically black shroud appeared above him. We all had a sweat mark,

“Uum, Ed, maybe you should stop thinking about it, then you will feel better,” I said, he continued to sulk, a tick mark replaced the sweat drop, “Ed, I swear, you are not old, so say it one more time, I’m will make you watch generation 1 of mlp. For three hours.”

“So old…” Ed said now on his side now curled into a ball on the floor emanating depression.

“That’s it.” I said, grabbing Ed, and taking him to the nearest T.V, which unfortunately was BB and Twilights,

“HEY!!” they exclaimed, but a quick glare from me, made them leave instantly, sitting Ed down, tying him up, and using little claws from the chair to hold his eyes open, I turned on MLP G1. And exited, hearing Ed plead for me to turn it off.

“So old…” came from an alchemist on my shoulder like a parrot.

I turned my head to him, a major tick mark on me head, “Say that again, I dare ya.”

“G1 ponies so old….” Ed smirk jumping down from my shoulder. “First time I’ve ever had an anime break down before. Weird.”

“So you got over the whole ‘so old’ thing now?” I asked, using my blaster to shoot the T.V, “Gonna need a new tv.”

“Old…” Ed said crouching in the corner again. “I’m back now what?”

“GOSH DARN IT!! Stop that!!” I shouted, a large tick mark on my head, my face morphed into a anime angry face, “As for now what, let’s just go to the kitchen, I need some Energon.”

“To the royal kitchen,” Ed says raising in the air with jets boots, “Thank you Master Pyro. We going or what. Pinkie looks like she needs sugar.”

“We are,” I said, walking to the kitchen, Sari skipped over to me,

“The wedding plans have been made, the wedding will happen in a week.” she said, taking my hand in hers, I smiled under the faceplate.

“Sari catch,” Ed said tossing a box. “Early wedding gifts. Fill one with memories to come and the other with a memory of your special day.” Sari opened the the box to find a album and a gold heart shaped locket,

“Thanks, Ed,” Sari said, looking at the locket with a smile.

“I know it’s a little old fashioned but somethings mean more when they're on paper,” Ed said with a smile pulling out his own silver locket then opening it to reveal it contained a portrait of him and his wife. “We didn’t have cameras back then but I was able to make a small version of the original portrait with my alchemy that was painted of us in when she was in her wedding dress and me in my tux. Took hours for the painter to finish but in the end, it was worth having it to be able to put it into our lockets.”

“It’s perfect Ed, I can’t thank you enough,” she said,

“Glad you like it. Now let’s get into the kitchen. James looks like he could really use that Energon,” Ed said with a chuckle. “Ah, sometimes you need a stiff one.”

We walked to the kitchen, seeing Discord flipping, Energon shaped like pancakes? “Discord what are you doing?” I asked, he looked over to us and smiled,

“Well, just making my best friend in the whole world a plate of Energon pancakes,” he said, placing them on a large plate, “Is that against the law? Can’t a friend make something for his friend before his big day?”

“Nothing like a nice breakfast made by someone who cares for ya. Discord back home is famous around town for his Cotton candy chocolate chip waffles at Sugarcube corner on Wednesday,” Ed added.

“Thanks Discord, but how did you turn the Energon into pancakes?” I asked,

“Did you seriously ask the Lord of Chaos how he did something?” Ed snarked with a raised brow.

“You know what, forget I asked.” I said, retracting my faceplate and took a bite of a pancake, my eyes widen at the taste, “I think I might eat this for the rest of my life.” Sari nodded in agreement, already scarfing down her plate of pancakes.

“Most Discords know their way around the kitchen. Not trying to offend ya man, but there are a few that burn chocolate milk,” Ed laughed as he took some of the pancakes for himself. “These are really good. And if I was human I’d still eat them even though I could get energon poisoning.”

“HEY!! GEt AWAY FROM THAT!!” we looked to see Discord chasing three of the Bumblebees, Tfp Bee was running with the bowl full of pancake batter, the other bees, Bayverse and G1, running with, all the while, trying to avoid the giant fly swatter Discord had summoned.

“That’s ironic,” I said, Sari looked at me, confused, “Well their names are Bumblebee, so a fly swatter is ironic,” I said, explaining, she nodded her head.

“Like the swatting a bug Sari,’ Ed explained as he summoned a bottle of red liquid and started to drink from it. “Rarah! That’s the stuff. Thank you Polearm.”

We continued to watch the Bees get chased around by a angry Discord. ‘I wonder what the wedding is going to be like.’

-One week later -

It the wedding day, and I'm not nervous, not nervous at all. I'm extremely nervous!! Ed was with me along with Ironhide, Air Raid, Mirage and Ratchet. If you’re wondering, no, I’m not wearing a tux, Rarity couldn’t make one, so I just settled with a bowtie, and my faceplate was retracted.

“Need a stiff one kid,” Ed laughed. “Your shaking worse than Unicron on his deathbed.”

“C-can’t help it. N-never done this before.” I said, “And besides, after the War, Primus brought Unicron back from the dead remember?” it was true, after the War, Primus had brought Unicron back, now they are back to being brothers again, Unicron said he was going to be a part of a defense line in space, sure everybody panicked, but everything was explained after he explained.

“Marriage is never easy James. No matter how many times or how many different ceremonies you go through. Settle down. Deep breaths. Remember your doing this because you love the girl whose life you want to be a part of and spend yours with. I’ve been married a few other times before Luna myself and it doesn’t get any easier every time. If anything it only got worse. Living on after the one your love dies is harder than anything. Look at Pyro for example. It wasn’t until I married Luna that I felt whole after my first marriage. I never wanted to lose her which is why I never let her put herself in danger. But even then I can completely prevent it. Point is, hold on to what you love Brother but let her make her own choices while still protecting each other,” Ed said looking out the nearest window.

“Alright brother,” I said, calming down, “You’re right,”

“I wonder how the girls are doing?” Mirage muttered.

Sari’s Pov

“Ooooh, I’m so nervous, this is the day were me and James get married,” I said, Chrysalis, Celestia, Arcee, and Windblade tried calming me down, to which they succeeded.

Then there was a knock at the door and then it opened and Ed came through.

“Hey there Sari, heard you were having a little bit of a nervous breakdown. Want to talk about it?” Ed asked.

“Yeah sure, I just calmed down now,” I said, sitting down.

“Okay then, just so ya know James is shaking so hard he’s shooting of nuts and bottles right and left. You should know marriage is like a mirror Sari. Our reactions often mirror the ones we love. See ya at the altar,” Ed said leaving me and the others.

James Pov

I was standing at the altar, waiting for Sari to come, Ed had definitely managed to calm me down enough to get me out of the altar. We had decided to use the Crystal Heart Chamber as the chapel with my entire kingdom in attendance. Rarity had been in charge of making Saris dress and the Bridesmaids’ dresses. Ed and Pyro had made the tuxes for the guys. Pyro was the minister with Discord as my best man so the were off to my side at the altar. Then the piano started to play and the procession began.

The flower girls where the CMC, who else. They came down the isle throwing the flowers and took their places in the pews. Next came the Maids of honor who were Fluttershy and Pinkie who were then fold by the rest of the bridesmaids, the Elements of Harmony and the Alicorns of Harmony. Then, the piano started to play the iconic ‘Here comes the Bride.’ I looked down the Aisle to see Primus walking Sari down the aisle with Nyx as the ring bearer following them. Before I knew it Pyron was asking Primus if he was giving Sari hand to me and he replied with yes. Primus then left Sari standing in front of my and Pyro started the ceremony. Then we said our respective vows to one another. Sari went first.

“James, you are brave and kind, because of those, I fell in love with you, I would always be your soulmate, even in death.” she said. Then it was my turn.

“Sari, your beauty and dedication to help others, is what made me fall in love with you, I will always love you, even in death as well.” I said,

“They if you please little one,” Pyro said gesturing to Nyx to come up.

Nyx while floating the ring pillow in her magic shyly made her way up to the altar. I couldn’t help but smile at my daughter.

“Her-e-e th-e-ey-y a-r-r-e D-d-a-a-a-ddy.” Nyx said holding the pillow up to me. “P-le-ease b-e goo-od to Mom-mmy and Mo-m-my b-e-e g-o-od to D-a-ad-dy.”

“Thank you sweety,” I said with smile as I took the gold band from the pillow and placed it on Sari’s ring finger as I looked into her eyes as the gleamed in the light from the Crystal Heart.

‘She’s so beautiful.’ I thought, ‘This is the best day of my life.’ as pyro finished the last part of the wedding vow, he said,

“You may kiss the bride,” and that’s what I did, me and Sari closed our eyes, we can hear cheering in the background, we parted, I opened my eyes, to see Sari smiling, we began to walk the aisle, holding each others hand. Yep, I guess you can say, we lived happily ever after.

Ballroom a few moments later…

“There’s the happy couple,” Ed said from behind us. It was weird as I hadn’t seen him too much during the ceremony. “Sorry if you didn’t see me earlier but I was busy taking care of a few things and run to get Luna, but it was a beautiful service. I managed to catch those vows but decided to stay in the back and not cause a disturbance.”

“It's fine Ed,” I said,

“I took it upon myself to restore your Empire and I also setup a Rune teleporter to Cybertron. Seeing as how you’ll being helping run two restoration effort across to planets. Also, the Optimus counsel has appointed you Grand Prime. Sari how’s it feel to be a married woman?” Ed joked.

“It's great Ed!” Sari said, “I always wondered what it would be like!”

“I hope you two are ready to hit the dance floor,” Ed says as he heads to the stage and up to the microphone. “Okay all ponies, bot, and every one else who can dance, Twilight, move to the sides for the Bride and Groom first dance as a married couple.”

“Ed what are you up to and are saying I can’t dance?” Twilight interjected.

“Don’t play Twi we all know you can sing but you can’t dance worth two shakes of Discords tail. So my wife and I will be singing a few duets for you couples young and old out there. Luna if you would join me please,” Ed says as his Luna came on stage a few of Ed’s shadow clones appeared and took up some instruments.

‘Must be nice to be a one man band for events like this.’ I thought.

“This song is dedicated to James and Sari. May your love forever indure. This is called You Are The Reason,” Luna says looking to use as the the music starts to play and Ed starts to sing while Luna gradually join in.

The songs finishs and Ed his wife and Pyro come over to me and Sari. The all lok tried be happy.

“Looks like our time is up James. I look forward to having you come and see our universe some day in the future. For now though good luck with your Empire,” Ed said with smile. “So long brother.”

“Good luck in your endeavors young Displaced. Keep and eye on your husband Sari,” Luna said with a wink.

“I will!” Sari said with a bright smile and wide grin.

“Don’t be afraid to come by if ya need anything James,” Pyro said with a soft smile.

“Good-bye my brother! See you all again sometime in the near future!” I exclaimed as we all bumped fists.

After this they all went through Pyro door way and went their separate ways. Pyro however did stick his head back through the doorway, placed a barrel and chest next to it place a note on top, and went back through the door. I walked over to the barrel first, it said energon refined. The note said ‘inside the chest is the armor and weapons we made, with a few gifts from this old man, james, be a good man, better then i am. And when a little baby comes around you better tell me, cause if i don’t find out till after, well. Your tail end is going to be meeting my boot for a few years. Love, pyro. Your brother and father figure, i hope. Ps. make sure you soundproof your room.’ I love that man sometimes. As i lift up my new sword i feel its calming nature flow around me, i feel at peace, its chill going up my arms. Though i could feel pyro’s joke in the choice of blades. It fits though, frostmourne, my king blade.

“So, my husband,” Sari said, putting her head on my shoulder, her smile ever present, “What happens now?”

“I don't know,” I said, “All I can say is that the future will hold many surprises.”

Author's Note:

Welp, ther it is, the final chapter, if you guys want me to make a sequel, just leave a comment, I also like to thank my fellow Displaced, Edward Elric and Pyro, for helping me make this story.

Comments ( 7 )

Please change Sari back

Ps TFA Omega Supremes Alt mod isn't a "Space Bridge Repair Ship" Its actually a decommissioned Warship and it only had the weapons turned off not removed.

Yet another Fic ruined by a crossover with The Crimson Sage.....

9576042
will you shut up and leave the guy alone you don't need to be rude to him:facehoof:

11032818
.....I haven't commented on this since 2019.....I believe I have "Left Him Alone".

I still frickin don't like the ponies being major assholes! Especially Celestia! Totally OOC, and Xenophobic/Racist.

Login or register to comment