• Published 7th Nov 2018
  • 5,589 Views, 112 Comments

OPTIMUS PRIME VS EQUESTRIA - OPTIMUSPRIMEG1



Waking up in a world filled with magical talking ponies in a body thats not my own is not how I imagined my summer would be

  • ...
41
 112
 5,589

OPTIMUS VS DISCORD

James POV
We proceeded inside the Ark, a truly vast structure. I was contemplating attacking now, but that would be cowardly. But snuck off, using a nearby hatch, I entered the Ark.
------------------------------------------------------------
3rd person POV

We found ourselves inside a vast, parts-filled chamber. All was quiet, when suddenly, a pink blade of energy sliced through the wall, and bursting through it was Discord in a battle armor that resembled the original Gundam suit, "Blast it! Where is that tin can!" Discord shouted, clearly looking for James, he continued walking past what he would guess was a box with wheels, he ignored it, which was foolish of him, when in reality, that box with wheels was actually 1978 Classic Kenworth K100, also James's vehicle mode, his lights and engine turned on, "LETS ROLL!" James said speeding towards Discord, Discord heard the screeching of tires behind him, turning around, only to be tackled by James after he transformed, sending them both flying through a wall.

Discord who was farther away from James pulled out his Vulcan Blaster, as James did the same, pulling out his Ion Blaster.

Discord began to fire on James, who dodged each shot, while dodging James also fired upon Discord each time he dodged, Discord brought his sheild up to block the shots, "AAARGH! HE'S TOO FAST!" Discord shouted, feeling the lasers bounce off his shield, then began firing again, causing James to take cover behind a asteroid, when it blew due to Discord shooting at it, James growled, firing a barrage of Energon bullets, one bullet managed to graze Discords right leg causing to spin a little, Discord aimed his gun at James, firing at him, the beam hit James in the chest sending him back to the Ark.

Discord pursued, James rolled backwards, landing on his feet, just in time to see Discord about to ram his shield into James, James stopped Discord by grabbing the shield while activating his thrusters to slow down the momentum, and knocked away Discords gun, activating his Fusion Ax, James was about to slice Discord when Discord used his Beam Sabre to block the attack, causing a minor shockwave.

"Vile creature!" James boomed, "I have been in battle for countless eons!" pushing Discord back, James jumped and kicked Discord with both feet, sending him flying, but Discord landed on his feet, only to see James charging at him, bringing his fist back, Discord attempted to land a punch on the Prime, but James merely rolled right under it, transforming, James rammed the back of his vehicle mode into Discord, pushing him back, James transformed and attempted to slice Discord once again, but instead sliced his shield when Discord tried to block the attack, pulling out both Beam Sabres, Discord and James attacked one another, Fusion Ax to Beam Sabre, until one attack pushed James back.

Discord threw one Beam Sabre at James, using it as a javelin, the purple beam stabbed into James stomach, causing him to fall to his hands and knees, "NOW I'VE GOT YOU!!" Discord shouted, charging at James.

"Not today!" exclaimed James, firing a missile from his Shield/Blaster at Discords feet, causing Discord to fly towards James, James landed a right-hook on Discord sending Discord flying away from the Ark, James pulled the Sabre out as Discord flew back, Discord felt something bump into his back, turning his head to see his blaster, he grabbed and set it to Beam Rifle mode,

'Only one shot left!' Discord said, taking aim, and firing a purple beam at James, but it only flew behind him, going through the Ark, causing a series of explosions,

"No! NOO!" James shouted as an explosion sent him him flying into Discord, then both warriors began to plummet to Equestria, both of them felt the heat of entering Equus atmosphere, Discord landed first, just right outside of Ponyville,

"I hate gravity." Discord said, getting up, James crashed onto his side, creating a large dust cloud, James jumped out of the cloud and fired several rounds on Discord, each hitting him on the chest, as soon as James landed, Discord charged at him, bringing his Beam Sabre down, only to miss, then used it to destroy James's Blaster.

James merely punched Discord in the face, causing blood and spit to fly out of his mouth then uppercutted him, Discord attempted to attack with his only weapon only for his arm to be stopped and feeling James punching him the stomach, causing more blood to come out of the Draconequus mouth, landing another right-hook, James was about to slam both fists on Discord, only for Discord to hit him in the stomach with his Sabre.

As Discord attempted to bring his Sabre down James with both arms, only for James to grabbed his arms, James trip Discord forward only to grab his head and slam Discord face into his knee, James threw Discord, causing him to land on his back with a shout of pain, Discord tried getting up only for the Prime to grab his face again, still running, James slammed Discord onto the ground, dragging him painfully, James then threw Discord up into the air,and used a spinning kick, using his tire to grind against Discords mixmatched face, Discord slammed into the ground, creating another dust cloud.

Discord flipped backwards, landing on his feet only to see James jumping over the dust cloud, about to slice him in half with his Fusion Ax, Discord quickly moved his body to the left, the orange Ax barley grazing his chest armor, using his last weapon, Discord stabbed James's arm, then punched him away, making James fall to the ground chest first, "Not bad," Discord said, picking up the Autobot by his head, grinning in victory, "I'm just better!"

"I-I must stand," James said, reaching for his chest, "So you shall FALL!" opening his chest to blast Discord with the Matrix of Leadership, Discord screamed in pain as the Matrix tore through his armor, causing a large explosion, as the dust cleared, James stood victorious as Discord laid on the ground, groaning in pain.

Author's Note:

Alright not bad,huh,Discord lost before it even began,whelp,theres a very valuable lesson here,never mess with OPTIMUS PRIME!!!
Please a comment below on how epic this was.TILL ALL ARE ONE