• Published 7th Nov 2018
  • 5,582 Views, 112 Comments

OPTIMUS PRIME VS EQUESTRIA - OPTIMUSPRIMEG1



Waking up in a world filled with magical talking ponies in a body thats not my own is not how I imagined my summer would be

  • ...
41
 112
 5,582

Talking with Unicron

James Pov

I awoke in darkness, then a purple glow appeared behind me, 'Strange,' I thought in confusion, 'Normally whenever I talk to Primus, I don't get a headache, just a tug, and wasn't Primus's glow white?' I turned around, and instead of Primus, I saw the Bringer of Chaos and Destruction, the planet eater himself, Unicron.

"Hello Prime." he said,

"UNICRON?!" I shouted bringing out my blaster, only for it to disappear, "Scrap!"

"Please I wish no harm on you, or your friends, I am here to talk,"

"Why should I believe you, monster?! You killed millions of innocents, and tried to eat your own brother!" my Ghost Armor appeared on my form, I grew to the size of Bruticus, faceplate retracted, and ready to use Unrelenting Force! "So give ONE GOOD REASON WHY I SHOULDN'T RIP YOU APART!!"

"Because James, you and everyone you care for is in danger, Quintessa knows you are going to get the Allspark before her, so she's sending a total of 20 battle class command ships, which just one can hold up to 200 Decepticons, that will mean you go up against a total of 4000 Decepticons."

"What?! But that means we won't be going to a fight, we'll be walking right into a into a whole army of Decepticons, we'll be killed!" I shouted in fear, but Unicron continued,

"Fear not, for I will aid you in your fight, I will summon any kind of beast of you wish, even give you and your girlfriend the power to create your own powers, Cybertronians, and weapons of gods. And if I could, I will come to your aid, in a body not my own though." he said, to which I responded, after some thought,

"Alright Unicron, you can help us, but if you betray us, I will use every ounce of my energy to make sure not even a sliver of you is all that's left, got it?" he nodded, and I chose which types of beasts I want, then I felt myself waking up, before hearing Unicron say, "Good luck Optimus Prime."