• Published 7th Nov 2018
  • 5,588 Views, 112 Comments

OPTIMUS PRIME VS EQUESTRIA - OPTIMUSPRIMEG1



Waking up in a world filled with magical talking ponies in a body thats not my own is not how I imagined my summer would be

  • ...
41
 112
 5,588

Chapter 27

James Pov

As we made our way to Pyro’s training room. He seemed distant like his mind was elsewhere and his body was on autopilot. He would slow down for a few seconds seeming to look around or move his head a little, but about 3 minutes of this he stopped next to a door.

“Sorry if I was distant, I was talking to light and dark. We were trying to think a backup gameplan. So far we are at a brick wall and sliding down it.” he said taking a deep breath.

“I do have I question. We have a few hours as in three or four so should that give us at least 20 years in the chamber, right?” Ed said making an estimated guess.

“If you want it set to that, it can go to 1 second out here one year in there. But the same can be said for how many years tick by.” he rubbed his temples “it's hard to wrap your head around it.”

“Yea, not even gonna try that. But we need five years to cover the basic of the Dragon Slayer magic and other for Prime group. How long would take to acclimate to chakra and the Rinnegan?” Ed pondered.

“You're more than welcome to join us Megatron. I know you and prime could use a spar to help buffer out some rough spots,” he said looking to the bot in question. “And it depends on the person. You might luck out Ed with your void powers being able to help in it. Took me 20 years to get it down packed.” he said his right eye shifting. The Spiderbot crawled out of his head and rested on his shoulder. He lifted a different eye out and put it in the empty slot. The eye moved to match the other one it’s purple outline pattern fitting around the pupil.

“Might take longer cause I want to perfect my Susanoo. Could we set different parts of the chamber for different lengths of time? If we can that would definitely help. That's still creepy as heck man,” Ed shudder at the eye on Pyro’s shoulder.

“You should see me when I have all eight moving around,” he said laughing a bit. The eye moved down his arm to his pants then the floor before moving over the floor up the wall and in the vent. Prime and meg watching it the whole time.

“I think I’m gonna hurl,” Sari commented grasping her stomach.

“It could be worse.” said pyro now holding his left arm, its spot empty. “ I could go one step more and fall apart and move each part of me. You should see the things it can do with my head alone,” he said putting his arm into place once more.

“Enough trying to gross everyone out man. Not trying to sound like a negative her but we have some serious thing to take care of here. One is my eye operation,” Ed said pointing to himself. “While you three need to train as much as you can with the magic I gave each of you.”

“I know, just wanted to joke a little. I can’t do anything like that sari, I just wanted to sound freaky,” he said looking to her sadly. “As for your eye we can do it in there, won’t take but a few seconds. The rest is up to you, Ed. when it comes to training I don’t need to do much. But I can act as the punching bag.”

“I can agree to the punching bag.” Said sari looking right at him.

“Good then let's get started,” Ed says give a thumbs up.

“Yes, let's go,” I said, wanting to give my new Dragon Slayer Magic a go.

“So how long do you guys want it to go?” he asked.

“Three minutes,” I said to Pyro.

“We have a few hours to kill out here so I say an hour and a half. Should have us more than enough time to train for a good bit and still finish prep out here,” Ed suggested.

“Ok, could shift the room into different flows, maybe,” he said looking unsure.

“Agreed. Maybe different environments could help I could use my Chaos magic to do that.”

“I concur. It will take me longer to get a hold over the various bases of chakra and nature energy. Not to mention the elements and hand signs,” Ed says fiddling with his fingers.

“Well, we can set gravity to like on earth or heavier. And I could set some doorways to move from one to the other,” he said tapping his fingers.

“Or no gravity,”

“True or ice cold temps, hot as the sun, these rooms have a lot to play with.”

“That could work, give us an advantage over most obstacles.”

“But before we go in, I can make them planets in a void or never-ending, but before warned never ending you can die getting lost.”

“Let's not mess with the void right now. Three displaced in one place is enough void to cause trouble as is,” Ed commented.

“Yeah. Not looking to die.”

“Trust me when I say, I almost did,” he said looking down.

“Noted.” Ed grimaced.

“Yep. Noted,” I said with a grimace.

“Now I know food might not care to your prime, but drinks are in there to, might be able to get energon as well.”

“Sari and Nyx still need food but I don’t and probably won’t. I don’t usually eat and train. Don’t know why,” Ed pondered.

“Agreed. But Sari can consume Energon as well.”

“Still putting that out there, I know the monster I left on the bridge is calling my name.”

“Come on guys we're waiting!” Sari shooted

“Yea Prime, let's see your friend’s training room,” added Megatron.

“This way then boys, get ready to have your brain’s melt,” he said laughing a little.

“Yeah right,” I said with a chuckle.

“Pyro never ceases to amaze me Prime,” Ed chuckled.

Inside we found the neverending void of the time room. The hub stayed calm but outside they could see the ice forming to the right. The hub itself was big enough that me and meg’s heads had room to move easily they say two doors sitting by themselves. One looked like steel the other was wood. The rest of the space had a few chairs for Ed, Sari, Nyx and Pyro and to the other side sat some made for me and meg. The inside had a calm but dull gray paint. With some blue here and there. Sand could be seen falling from an hourglass nearby on the tables and outside.

“Arctic temperatures I bet,” I said not feeling the cold sting.

“First things first for me Pyro,” Ed said looking around. “I need that Eye transplant. Cold in here ain’t it girls. Here a couple of fire ruby thread infused jackets for you two.”

“Yeah, brrr, cold.” nyx said with a shiver. Gladly taking the jacket.

“The more you move away from here the colder it gets, at a few miles out it must be -50 at best,” he said looking out not even moving from his spot. “Ed I can give you the eye your body needs to process it. I know you can do it yourself. As for the cold in here it’s I first for me. Best I fix that.”

“Then let's get it over with. Something tells me that it’s really painful,” Ed shuddered.

“If I was human when I lost my arm and leg and still fought my way to a medevac helicopter, you can handle it,” he said his face flat. The memory of that day coming up.

“Man thanks to dragon slayer magic I'm immune to the cold.”

“Yea well let’s have then it,” Ed said with a gulp.

“Here,” he said tossing it to Ed. “Just use your void on it, should help, if not you can get a dose of blacklight,” he said joking. Meg looked at him eyebrow raised.

I reached into pocket space with my chaos magic and pulled out the Star Saber.

“Done with the sink now the scary part. Nyx and Sari you two need to look away.” Ed suggested.

“Sari saw my eye trick, nyx thankfully didn’t.” he said looking at them “still would be wise, want to go playmaking snowmen?” he said shoeing away the girls to where there was some snow on the ground.

“because if she gets nightmares from that. Prepare to die.” I said pointing the Star Saber threateningly.

“Yea, but this is different, I'm digging out my eye by force. More pain and blood,” Ed says reaching up to his right eye.

“If I got to I can help fight them off Prime, I wasn’t called the father of the night for nothing,” he said keeping them on the snowmen. “Just hurry Ed, I will put up a sound stopping spell,” he said already casting it.

‘Inside the main room.’

“How about some music? Music helps me focus.” I asked wanting to listen to my favorite song.

“Go for it Prime.” said light eco as he was by eds side ready to help.

“URAH! TIREK ROTTING IN TARTARUS THIS HURTS!” yelled Ed as he swapped out his eye for the ripple patterned one Pyro gave him. “How's it look on me guys?”

“Ouch, that's gotta hurt. But looks good. How about the song Immortals.”

“Here Prime want the Ultimate Eye that can even see through spacial distortions? Pop it in with your magic before it turns to ash. It synced with your void signature already,” Ed says hold out his old eye to me. Megatron was in a corner freaking out over what he just saw.

“Looks fine Ed, Pyro said you should feel it in a few hours, the chakra should start flowing right after.” light said looking to the,.

“Sure.” pouring magic into it. Then the familiar whistling tune of Immortals began

“Dark should join us in a bit if you need someone to spar with both of us can fill in. Pyro will be around might be working on projects.” said light looking to me and Ed.

“I’m gonna head to the longer set area. Which way is that is?” Ed asked. “I need to start my meditation.”

“and I'm gonna work on my dragon slayer magic out farther away to not hurt anybody.”

“Dark is on his way, And pyro warns once you get out to when it drops to -50 the gravity should start getting heavier.”

“I'll be fine.”

“I’ll wait here then cause I don’t know my way. No need to worry about the cold I can feel it but I can turn it off if need be and my physical strength can easily let me walk in normal form. Still, watch out for that gravity shift prime. It’ll knock ya off balance for a bit it always does,” Ed said with a smile.

“Here just walk that way, go straight and you will be outside. They should be to your left as you walk outside,” he said looking that way. “Just don’t laugh at dark’s current state,” he warned.

They soon found there way out and they found what he meant. Dark was dressed up in a pink dress NYX dancing with him. Pyro was playing a flute. She somehow got him to dress up. He even had a small crown, while pyro had a jesters hat on.

“That’s not funny just disturbing,” Ed said pointing. “I’m out of the way. Sorry Prime enjoy your treat.”

“hahahahahaa! I think it's funny!”

“Careful prime, dark is still the strongest of us, and that’s saying something when it comes to pyro walking around in a 2% power lock,” light said looking at me. “Plus he is in a base form, we both have one more and then our power is boosted higher,” he said, dark’s eyes meeting mine and his teeth showing for a sec. His grin calm but the beast danced still.

Ed used his Sloth speed to move from my side to beside Nyx. He looked at me with a worried smirk and waved bye.

“Now if I were you prime, head that way to the large ice growing out, should be good enough that you can see the flare should I have to use it,” he said looking at me. Dead calm on his face. Pyro now had a grin on his face too, Nyx now getting him into the dance too.


“Hey, Pyro you think we can start the force and Voice training while waiting on the chakra to bond with my form?” Ed asked as they watch me run. A passing laugh echoing from them.

“Sure, just be forewarned, most of the words for the way i’m giving you a book and my wisdom over them. Don’t need you to kill dragons without a reason.”

“I never kill unless I have a reason,” Ed said.

“You need dragon souls normally to figure out how this works. But since i’m handing my wisdom over it you shouldn’t need any.”

“Gonna need to ask Truth if there are any in me. God, I can’t stand that thing,” Ed huffed.

“I hear that I get tired of Discord a lot of the time for it,” he said shaking his head. “I like the guy but still it hurts after a while. I mean I could be better over the fact he and tia are seeing each other, but still.”

“I don’t like the Truth period. It’s one of those Idealistic types of Void Dweller,” Ed snorted with a scowl of disgust. “He sticks to the Law of Equivalent Exchange almost to a T.”

“Oh, I hear ya now.”

“Hey, Pyro. Did I hear right you know the thu’um?” I said coming back.

“Yes, I do. You move fast for a bot running away.” he laughed before slapping me on the leg. “You want to learn too?”

“Never seen a transformer try and pull a flash before,” Ed added with a laugh while clutching his sides.

“With the power of chaos anything is possible.” quoted pyro his words from discord. “And wouldn’t looney toons count as well?”

“Glad the stuff doesn’t work on me anymore. Hurt like all heck being blasted with raw chaos magic though,” Ed says in relief.

“I’ve had an anvil hit me on the head before I look like the coyote for a little while. I swear I heard an accordion play with every step I took,” he said rubbing his back. “It still hurts to this day.”

“Ouch. But yes I would like to learn the thu'um.”

“I could teach both of you at the same time, would save some time,” he said looking to them. A new book appearing in his hand growing to match primes size.

“Works for me. Got and lightsaber form guides I could study to?” Ed asked.

“Here and there are two I made myself. Hybrids of a few others,” he said handing a scroll to Ed, it looked aged and old a new one next to it.

“Thank you, master,” Ed says with a bow.

“Don’t bow, it makes me think i’m a king once more,” he said his face turning to a grim look. “The throne is in my daughter's hands now.”

“Sorry emulating the Jedi,” Ed chuckled

“Gray Jedi remember with just a pinch of sith,” he said.

“Bendu it the one in the middle. Didn’t you know,” laughed Ed as he started to look over the texts presented to him.

“Yes that one I know, we don’t talk much, but still speak, last I heard some Jedi knight gave him trouble.”

“Jarrus, one of the last from the republic’s survivors,” Ed added. “A thick head to.”

“And someone called Maul,” he said grabbing his chin a troll grin forming. “Though he said the knight's student was close to the edge. Close to the dark side, but still sat on the thin line.”

“Not gonna lie the dark side can still be used for good but the balance is what leads to the true force,” Ed said continuing his studying.

“Now then to quote Anakin, ‘this is where the fun begins’,” he said lifting some ice and moving it close by each size growing from a marble to a large boulder. His face did not even twitch the whole time, mine did, however, say something.

“Holy scrap.” he seemed shocked

“These will act like the stones Yoda would use in feeling out ones strength. Try feeling out, reach out and feel them, best to meditate. I may be no luke or Yoda, but I will try to do what I can.”

“Let's get started then,” Ed says with a grin. He jumped on top of the center and biggest and shut his eyes.

“Prime, while ed works on this, want to train in the voice?” he said looking at me.

“Yes.”

“Same here.” sari and nyx said.

“Ok little ones, the voice is your soul given power. I don’t know it fully like I should, but doesn’t mean I can teach it,” he said handing us books. “Inside you will find the words of power, and in each shout there are three. So in a since when a dragon is using this in a fight over another there having a discussion. Or a shouting match.”

“Right. Like argument with magic.” I said.

“Right.”

“Want to see the basic but useful one?” he said looking at his students. “Before I give the wisdom on how to use them.”

“Yes please,” I said.

“Then stand back, it has some blowback.” we did as told, and waited. He took a deep breath his eyes shifting deep red, his pupils becoming slits, he opened his mouth and three words came out.

“FUS RO DAH!” he shouted, the blast of air ripping out in front of him. The blast kept going into the ice field. Smashing it apart, for a few miles. Pyro went flying the other way. Body swing around as his wings popped out to help he right himself. They tried but failed his bone like wing sharing off due to the force. He hit a few feet after it came off. His face smashing the ground a few time. He got up after the third tumble. Landing on his feet.

“OH SCRAP!!” we shouted at the same time. Running to aid Pyro.

“Are you alright brother?” I asked him.

“I’m fine, just need to reset my jaw I think,” he said hitting it on the left side a pop coming from it. He worked it a few times.

“Shaking the ground trying to concentrate,” Ed remarked.

“Sorry, Ed, forgot to wear my armor while doing that,” he said rubbing his neck and rolling it till it popped. “I forget it carries that much blowback sometimes.”

“If you’re all voice training I might as well too. No point in trying to meditate while this wrack it is going to be happening,” Ed says while coming over.

“Could surround you in a sound stopping spell?” he said.

“Then what would stop the shaking,” he remarked.

“my turn!” I shouted

“Good point Ed. Anyways here, if your all going to do it then take the wisdom over it, best get it done now before things get hard,” he said before glowing and the wisdom flowing out.

“Grgh, dang getting chakra is painful,” Ed says rubbing his right eye.

“It tends to be it's a new force moving in your body. If you get a headache, its normal.”

“Alright time to speak dragon,” I said.

“It's hard to speak normally, but you should get it down after a few time. I would talk in it fully just to mess with you, but It be mean.”

Then I focused on the shout. I felt an unfamiliar energy form around me. I retracted my faceplate. And when I was ready I shouted.

FUS RO DAH!!!The shout that came from me erupted into a huge air blast. Making a gorge the size of Godzilla. Maybe bigger.

“Holy crud. That’s more then mine. Bigger but more energy wasted, try to bring it in closer, make it like a spear, prime. That one would be good for a big group well over 50.” he said looking at it. “Though I will give you 9 on the power scale. Ed you're next.”

“Sure.”

I noticed in a piece of ice spike that a ghostly like a dragon was on me like armor. Then disappeared, I looked at the others and didn’t seem to notice.

“I saw it to prime.” light said from beside me. “You got the making of an ice drake that’s for sure,” he said putting a finger to his mouth. “Ed has a fire I’ve not seen for some time. If the sister’s mother was around I have her train him, but she is not. But I know my name says i’m good with fire, but sadly it's not true. Ice and me have had a thing for each other, maybe it's my past and the cold from it helps, I do not know. But I will help you, as a brother can say, the cold is hard to chill away.”

“Thanks light.” I said. Then heard Ed speak.

“Always did have an affinity with fire. More of a slow burn when comes to my temper though,” Ed said looking at himself in the reflection of his arm.

“Every being as an affinity.” said pyro not even looking over to them. “Ice is cold, strong, and unmoving. Fire is heat, fleeting and easy to move. Lightning is energetic, always changing, and hard to keep up with. Earth is tough, calm, and well understanding. Every element has there pros and cons.”

“So basically I never settle for the life I have and I’m always destined to wonder to next thing,” Ed said looking to Pyro.

“Wonder in your mind maybe. But doubt you be a nomad,” he replied.

“Don’t forget I was one for quite some time as for as my lifespan thus far counts. It’s how I learned to live my life and I’m glad I went on that journey. I learned many things about my home and I wouldn’t have met Luna the way I did if I hadn’t been a wanderer,” Ed said with a smile and a chuckle. “She blasted me into a wall when she first saw me.”

“I haven’t, yet. But now you have something to ground you and keep you heated. Something to burn for, someone to fight for, something to keep you from fading.” he said finally looking at them his eyes an ice blue, their old view still there, but had a spark in them once more. “It’s how me and their mother have met a few time to Ed, it’s common for them to do. Much like our girls and tasers. Most dates are like ‘hi, nice to meet you. Zap!’ it is a shot to the family shiners.” he sighed. “But anyway, back to the training.”

“Alright brother.” I chuckled.

“Oh, I got her back a few minutes later,” Ed laughed. “After taking the blast I had to change out my arm. She flipped when I took the busted one off.”

“You two will find the ice and fire breath shouts more powerful than the others, that’s for sure,” he said laughing a little. Then rubbed his own arm in memory. “And I know that pain Ed, my arm thankfully has been upgraded since then,” he said the arm moving a little as it shifted.

“At least thanks to you I won’t have to worry about an outdated arm anymore. Since this one is synced with my void stone if it’s blasted I can regenerate it,” Ed says giving a thumbs up with a smile.

“Thankfully and you're welcome. Once you get the force down, try pulling the lightsaber apart and putting it back together. It helps calm the mind, and give it time, you could do many more things.” he said a Rubix cube floating behind him. It shifted till it was random. The after a few seconds it was ordered once more. He never once looked at it. It floated over to ed and into his hand. “Now then show me your thu’um Ed. Fire breath would be a good base to start with.”

“Here goes then,” Ed said taking in a deep breath. “FUS RO DAH! Cah! Oh God, it burns. How was that?”

The blast of air tore towards the ice, tearing it apart blasting it and melting some of it. His face was locking in a thoughtful look.

“Almost the same damage as me, just warmer. Very good ed. Might need a drink for you though.” said Pyro.

“Prime everyone ah duck,” Ed said sniffling “AH… ACHOO!”

Pyro held out his hands a force shield saving them from the worst of the sneeze. It did blow away the small amounts of ice. He did grab more later to replace what was lost.

“Sorry guys,” Ed said in embarrassment.

“It’s alright. You could weaponize that sneeze though.” pyro laughed.

“Agreed,” I said with a chuckle.

“At least it wasn’t a fire breath sneeze. Now a want bbq.” Ed smirked

“Can cook some up, could use some myself.”

“Then let’s get it started. Come on Sari, Nyx. We’re gonna need some help as we don’t know how you like your food,” Ed says picking Nyx up causing here to giggle a bit. I wonder if he and his Luna have any children of their own other than the descendants of the one they adopted. I then looked to Megatron as another thought crossed my mind.

“Hey, Megatron. I need to talk to you alone.” I said to Megatron who nodded. We walked away from the others.

“What did you want to talk about Prime?” he asked.

“What's a sparkmate?” I asked, which caused him to raise his metallic brow. “Quintessa said Sari was my sparkmate. I don't know what that means.”

“Huh, well I can guess why you're asking because you're a human turned Prime. Well Prime a sparkmate is basically away humans call a wife.” I widen my eyes at that,

“Quintessa thinks me and Sari are…..married?!” I shouted. But no too loud for the others to hear.

“Sari? You mean the human girl?”

“Yes her, she and I are merely boyfriend and girlfriend, not a married couple.” I said, then thought of something. “Megatron don’t tell anyone about this conversation got it?” he nodded his head.

Then we headed back to the others, seeing Nyx practice her magic, and Pyro encouraging her.

“Prime, I’m gonna give ya a cruel piece of advice from one Displaced to another,” Ed says leaning against a wall with an evil smirk. “You should be very careful on what you whisper shout around those who have enhanced hearing. Don’t worry as no one outside of me and Pyro hear your conversation with Megs.”

“Don’t call me Megs. I am grateful for your role in returning Soundwave to this world but that does not makes us friends. Only allies for the time being,” scoffed Megatron.

“Scrap, I thought you might hear us, guess I was right, I might tell Sari sooner or later.”

“I have a mod that allows me to hear things that are quiet! So I heard the conversation James!” Sari shouted,

‘Dang it, Sari heard me too.’ I thought.

“It’s best not to keep things from the ones you care for the most James,” Ed advised as he headed to the kitchen. “If you do then you end up driving them away and chance losing them forever. I thought it would be better for the both of us if I kept my feelings a secret from Luna and it almost cost use not only our friendship but our love for one another as a whole. Just don’t hide things unless it’s absolutely necessary.”

“You are right Ed, I do not want to lose any of my friends or the ones I love, forgive me,” I said,

“Keh, I’m not the one you should be asking forgiveness from James,”Ed said pointing at Sari. “I know its and you only were trying to think of how to protect the person you care for. Next time just say it out right.”


“Alright, forgive me Sari, I didn’t mean to keep a secret, just I’m sorry.” she had a thoughtful look on her face then she smiled,

“It’s alright James, I know you were trying to keep us safe, and like Ed said, just say it out loud.”

“Another piece of advice, is don’t wait behind with one other person after everyone else leaves the area especially with a small group such as ours,” Ed added.

“Alright I’ll remember that, and I won’t try to do it again,”

“I just got an evil thought,” smirked the alchemist. “Prime you need a weapon.”

“Like what, a built in orbital cannon, or a miniature cannon that shoots flames as hot as the sun?” I said, getting a giggle out of Sari,

“No a personal weapon. One that you forged yourself and with a little help from me and the old dude over there,” Ed explained. “I have and abundance of weapons but I only have a few that a truly mine, like my keyblade and Dii-sword.”

“Hmmmm, what did you have in mind?”

“Yeah what?” Sari said obviously curious, then out of nowhere Pinkie popped up,

“What ya talking about?” she said with a smile, then disappeared without us saying anything.

“It’s not what I have in mind it’s what best suit you. It is your weapon of course. Me and Pyro can only help make it a reality,” Ed says elbowing the air behind him causing it to shatter like glass. He reached in and pulled out a strange looking transparent long sword. “This is Dii-sword. It is a weapon based of off a person’s perception of reality. They are in a sense one of the most uniques weapon ever. Even in the void.”

“Cool, I have something in mind, though I may need to grab something,” I opened my pocket space with a snap of my fingers, and pulled out, the Forge of Solus Prime, “There we go, need this to make it.” I holstered it on my shoulder holding onto the handle with one hand.

“One second please,” Ed says walking up to me and placing a hand on my shoulder. I can feel him pulling on my energies. “Here we are. Your very own void crystal for your weapon. Putting this in your weapon makes it a piece of you and insures no one else can use it. Like what Pyro and I did with my arm and leg.”

“Thanks, hey we should have Megatron help us, give this weapon of mine a power boost from his Dark Energon, maybe pour some Chaos and Shadow magic into it as well.”

“Good point, but first we need to give you the Dark Energon vaccine. Ratchet just finished a few minutes ago,” Ed say as a vial of shadowy liquid appeared in his hand. “Still getting use to the teleport magic but I transport small objects just fine. Now hold still,” He says as he injects the contents into my arm.

“Thanks Ed, also give Sari and Nyx the serum as well, Nyx come over for a minute.” I shouted over to Nyx who came running,

“Yes daddy?” she asked with biggest puppy dog eyes ever, I thought I might glitch from those things.

“Ed needs to give you something real quick ok?” she nodded and walked over to Ed

“This will sting for a bit sweety. But after, have your daddy get you a new toy for being a big girl and taking your medicine,” Ed said as he give Nyx the shot. “All done. Sari your turn. It was tricky but Rachet was able to synthesize a technorganic varint just for you. Down side is you’ll need regular injections of it if your going around Dark Energon on a formal basis.”

“Ok Ed,” she said rolling up her sleeve, which Ed injected the serum.

“You all should really be thanking Megatron over their. If he hadn’t given us pure Dark Energon to work with we wouldn’t be able to produce this stuff. Like I said he may be bad but he has a sense of honor and that’s something I do respect,” Ed says looking at the smirking Decepticon.

“The fleshy is right, a gladiator has as much honor as a cyber ninja, I will never harm a sparkling or someone who doesn’t raise a weapon, even if they were Autobots,” then a cotton candy cloud appeared above us, then rained chocolate milk.

“Looks like we have a visitor of the Chaotic variety,” Ed huffed. “Come out Discord or I will force you out.”

“Aw, alright, only because I saw what you and the other one can do,” then Discord appeared, with a bunch of confetti, “And I must say I’m impressed,”

“Impressed aye. Trust me if you weren’t James’s friend me and Pyro were going to try and sew chaos here I wouldn’t have any regrets about impressing you in and Anti-Magic crystal. But I judge on someone’s action and reputation. That being said I do have an open mind when in other realities,” Ed explained.

“Good to see you Discord, but how did get free, and how did you get in here?” I asked,

“Well James, after the Element Bearers sealed me in stone, I sensed a lot of Chaos, which allowed me to break free, and after that I decided to meet up with you and teach you more about Chaos magic, but when I found you I was surprised to find out you had excel at it, and fighting Decepticons as well, I have been watching you and your friends for quite some time, and how I got in here is because hello! Embodiment of Chaos and Disharmony here!” he said with a laugh.

“Trust me Discord, you have nothing on Loki. Before you ask he is a Void Dweller that helped my nieces. He is a draconequus that wields the Elements of Disharmony, has a pet wendigo named Frieza, and he travels with a an Alicorn named Sunset. Any other questions for me?” Ed smirked.

“Well I’m part Void dweller as well, I just haven’t gotten to it yet, and no I’m not telling how I’m part void dweller, personal thing, and frankly, you guys seen the show but that was a fraction of what I can do,” he said with a annoyed look,

“HAHAHA!”, Ed laughed then looked at Discord will a look that radiated killing. “Do not fool me spirit, I will rip the very magic from your body and devour it to full Cybertron if you cross me, Pyro, James and anyone else here. And that includes the sisters.”

“Whatever, and I’m reformed, so I have no grudge against them, the reason why I went on a rampage one thousand years ago is because everypony called me a freak, even my own parents left me to die, all because I’m a draconequus, so if you make fun of me again,” his form began to take on the shape of a balrog, “I. Will. END YOU!! UNDERSTAND!!”

“Is that supposed to scare me. Cause it doesn’t and you can’t affect me with chaos magic as it already killed me once. I almost lost my chance at happiness one I won;t take it again. Another thing your have nothing on Truth,” Ed scoffed.

“ENOUGH BOTH OF YOU!!” I shouted, the same dragon like ghost armor appearing on my form, but with more spikes, “We are allies, and Ed I can still mop the floor with you, but we are not here to rip out each others neck,” my size increasing, bigger than Discord, and my faceplate retracting to show a mouth full of fangs, “If you two keep this up, I WILL PERSONAlLY POUND YOU INTO THE GROUND!! UNDERSTAND?!”

“Sorry James. I’m a little on edge from the chakra infusion. And I would love to go a few rounds with you in the ring. But as you said not the time for it,” Ed say leaning against the wall. My form changes back along with my size, the Ghost Armor gone, but my mouth was still full of fangs, just less sharp.

“It’s alright Ed, I shouldn’t have lost myself like that, don’t know what came over me.” I said, hand on my head, as if fighting a headache,

“You alright their brother? Looks like you used a bit to much magic that you aren’t used to. It happen when we get like this. Best you sit down until you get stable on your feet. And sorry for the way I act to you to Discord. If James is your friend then your my friend to could we start over,” Ed says extending his hand out to Discord.

“Sure thing buddy! After all, friendship is magic!” Discord said shaking Ed’s hand, while me, I'm sitting down n a piece of ice that got pushed up from my sudden growth, I grinded my teeth in a silent growl, then I heard something, it sounded like a voice.

‘Say you need to go to sleep for a bit, then walk away to your room.’ and for some reason, I did what the voice said.

“Guys I'm going to my room and try to sleep this off, and get some energy back, we can build the weapon when I wake up, ask Pyro how long we're here for too will ya?” I said, the headache becoming a little worse. And before anyone said anything, I went to my room, strangely knowing where it is, I entered, and room was pretty much a normal everyday room,

A bed or berth in Cybertronian terms, in the the corner, big enough to fit me, a desk in the other, with data pads on it, and seeing the titles I realized they were from Ed, they were instructions on my magic, I also saw a t.v with a Xbox 360 hooked up to it, the rest of the room I didn’t care to look, I just went to my bed and laid down.

“Ugh, stinking headache, go away,” I said, slowly going to sleep or recharge, feeling the headache getting stronger only slightly, then I was asleep.