• Published 7th Nov 2018
  • 5,556 Views, 112 Comments

OPTIMUS PRIME VS EQUESTRIA - OPTIMUSPRIMEG1



Waking up in a world filled with magical talking ponies in a body thats not my own is not how I imagined my summer would be

  • ...
41
 112
 5,556

THE SHADOW

Celestias POV

We had been trying to get into the city for hours, the giants not letting up their defence, I thought they would run out of whatever it is they're shooting, but I was wrong, even with the full power of Equestria, they would not give up, we were so close to defeating the giants leader, but that strange creature weidling the giant hammer, had to ruin it, along with those 'dinobots', I shot a beam of magic at a giant when I felt an all too familiar presence.

'No it can't be, Nightmare Moon!' I thought in fear, I quickly looked for Luna, but I didn't have to look for long, for Luna landed next to me,

"Sister! Do you feel that?!?!"

"Yes Luna! It's Nightmare Moon." I whispered the last, quiet enough for the ponies to not hear, but loud enough for Luna and I, "And she's in the Empire."

"What are we going to do?!" Luna asked, fear in her voice,

"I will send Twilight and her friends into the Empire, they will use the Elements on her and the giants leader, trapping them both in stone or sent to Tartarus," I said to my sister calming her nerves, she nodded and went back to the assault, I ordered a nearby guard to get Twilight and her friends, I just hope we aren't too late.

-------------------------------------------------------------

James POV

We made it back to the Crystal Empire, glad to see it still standing, and to see a very worried Sari, "JAMES!!" she shouted, before running to me, I picked her up in my other arm, "We got a problem,"

"What is the problem?" I asked,

"Wheeljack just picked up a large unidentified object coming from the planets atmosphere,"

"SCRATCH THAT, AN UNIDENTIFIED OBJECT FOLLOWED BY A DECEPTICON WARSHIP!!!!" Wheeljack shouted making all Autobots in the area froze,

'A Decepticon warship is heading to planet Equs! But what was, oh no' I thought in fear, before saying it out loud, "No," everyone looked at me, "NonononononoNO!! I know what that unidentified object is!"

"WHAT IS IT!?" they all asked me, but what I said made their eyes widen,

"THE ALLSPARK!!!" no movement was made, not even a muscle, except for Nyx, she was looking at everyone else in wonder and excitement, oblivious to sounds of battle outside, I was knocked out of my surprised state when I sensed a strong energy appearing in the throne room, I knew it was a teleport spell, and I knew it belonged to Celestia.

"Daddy?" Nyx asked me after I gave her to Predaking, he looked at me in confusion

"Watch her, I've got a princess to deal with," I sad in a dark tone, everyone was surprised at me, but I continued walking to the throne room, not noticing a black smoke coming from my eyes, 'Stupid princess, she thinks she can call us a threat, all because I have Chaos magic, well she messed with wrong human turned prime,' I thought in anger, my colors changing from red and blue, to a dark black, my eyes turning into a glowing red, the black mist intensified, I saw myself in a window, I looked like Nemesis Prime,

"Not a bad look if I do say so myself," a voice said, one I remember too well,

"Sombra?" I asked looking around, noticing my voice taking a dark tone,

"No not that spineless welp, I am the shadow that gave him the power he needed," A showy mist appeared in front of me, the only thing that can be seen was a pair of glowing purple eyes, "and the one giving you more power, my friend,"

"I am not our friend monster, and I don't need your help," I said to the shadow, before feeling intense pain, "GAAAAAAAGGGHH!"

"You will either serve me or I will force you to!" the shadow said in a dark smug tone, before he heard chuckling coming from me, "What are you laughing at? You are going to be-" but he was interrupted when I opened my chest, revealing the Matrix, blue tethers erupted from it, grabbing the shadow, and pulled him in.

"It is you who will serve me, shadow, I cannot be corrupted, nor will I be forced to serve anyone, so goodbye, and have a nice trip to a world of light,"

"NOOOOOOOOOOOO!" and with that final word the shadow became trapped within the Matrix, it's power becoming mine, now that action may seem evil, but when you think about it, the shadow caused Sombra to turn evil, enslave the Crystal Ponies, and caused an endless suffering, so trapping it in something made from a god of good, seem like a good punishment.

"Hmph, good riddance," I said, glad that a actual threat to Equesteria is gone, "Now to deal with Celestia," I summoned a blade made of shadows, which looked cool,

I didn't want to use the Star Saber because it might kill her, so using Chaos magic I put it in a little pocket dimension, and off I went to the throne room.