• Published 3rd Aug 2012
  • 4,270 Views, 46 Comments

Everything is Sound - ThePwnzorMuffin



Fluttershy and Pinkie are caught out in a storm, but find safety in more ways than one.

  • ...
3
 46
 4,270

Daybreak

Fluttershy stirred, waking up without opening her eyes. The first thing she felt was something warm, soft, and fuzzy pressing against her right side, and she snuggled closer to it, letting out a content sigh. The feeling of something moving slowly across her back gave her pause, though, and she reluctantly opened her eyes.

Pink filled her vision. Looking up, she saw a bright, cheery face grinning widely back at her, her mane restored to its usual frizzy, untamed state after last night’s events. She looked back, and saw a hoof running through her coat, picking out the various sticks, twigs, and leaves poking out at random.

Finally it registered how close they were. Within snuggling distance, to be exact, and that’s exactly what they were doing. With a quiet yet sharp “eep!” she somehow leapt away while still laying down, knowing full well that her blush was easily visible across the contrasting yellow of her coat.

They both stared at each other for a moment, Pinkie somehow still smiling. Finally, Fluttershy looked down managing to say, “I-I’m sorry, Pinkie, I don’t know what happened last night, and I have no idea what came over me-”

She was cut off by a giggle, and before she knew it, Pinkie was by her side again. She retained her smile, yet spoke softly. “Flutters, after what we’ve been through, I don’t think that would be weird. Besides,” she added with a sly wink, “you were doing that all night, if that makes you feel any better.”

It didn’t. The poor pegasus’ blush deepened, and she was still unable to meet her friend’s bright gaze. “Oh... Sorry...”

Pinkie only let out another giggle, and she put a hoof around her sheepish friend’s shoulders. “No need to be sorry, silly! Your cold is gone, and I think I know why!” She added a sly wink to emphasize her point.

And with that, Fluttershy noticed for the first time her absence of sneezing, coughing, shivering, and whatever else it is that comes with staying out in the rain.

The pegasus looked up to see her friend’s wide grin. “You did it?”

“That’s what I like to think! Unless you heal super fast without anypony’s help! Hmm, would that be a superpower? That would be an awesome power to have! Actually, I’d rather have laser vision, or maybe super strength! Ooh, ooh, or maybe even...”

Fluttershy had to smile as Pinkie rattled on and on, like she always did, yet none of them really registered in her head. Instead, a single sentence bounced around in her head over and over again:

After all we’ve been through...

There was no denying it: they had gotten closer over the course of one night, and right now, Fluttershy wouldn’t trade that for anything in the world. With a quiet giggle, she reached over and gently placed her hoof over Pinkie’s mouth, instantly quieting her.

With a slight nudge of her head, she motioned towards the opening in the tree, their gate to whatever awaited them outside. “Come on,” she almost whispered, and in a brief moment of courage, she took off at a light, playful run.

She managed to cover all of three feet before she was overtaken by a giggling pink blur. She wasn’t surprised in the least, but that didn’t mean she would be beaten so easily. The exit stood before them, and the pegasus made a diving leap forward, her wings outstretched.

Fluttershy chose that very moment to stop and think, and time seemed to slow down just so she could. She glanced to her right, seeing the ball of energy right next to her, then took a look at herself.

When was the last time she ever did something so... silly? And yet so refreshing, so amusing. She couldn’t remember, but she only needed to look to her right to know why she decided to start now. And she didn’t regret a single thing.

Before she knew it, she had made contact with the ground, or, rather the muddy ground, still far from recovering from yesterday’s storm. She crash-landed with a splat, the mud once again covering her underside and tail upon contact.

She turned to the right to see who had emerged victorious from their all-too-short race, but she only managed to feel a sudden weight on her right wing, followed by a rather surprised, high-pitched yelp. Her eyes widened when she saw Pinkie, airborne for only a second, her position definitely not natural. That definitely explained the weight on her wing.

Pinkie landed with an even bigger splat, her collision splattering mud this way and that. Fluttershy could’ve sworn that Pinkie had even slid a few feet before coming to a stop.

Silence for a mere moment, before their eyes locked. They took in the sight of each other, mud all over their bodies, a fate entirely their own doing, and that was all it took for the both of them to burst out into uncontrollable laughter.

Pinkie was positively shaking as she rolled onto her back, occasionally letting a snort slip out as her laughter filled the morning air. Any sense of peace and morning quiet was immediately shattered. Fluttershy’s laugh, at first nonexistent due to fear for her friend’s (admittedly impressive) airtime, was more reserved, but she still shook with mirth as she put a hoof over her mouth, shocked at the damage they had caused.

As their laughter started to die down, Pinkie rolled onto her hooves, seemingly not giving any attention to her mud-caked self. She bounded over to Fluttershy, who still sat in the mud. She stopped right by her side, offering her a helping hoof. Before Fluttershy could take it though, Pinkie piped up, “So I won, right?”

Fluttershy shook her head, but couldn’t get rid of her smile as their hooves interlocked. “I was outside first, though...” she countered.

Pinkie grinned as she helped her friend to all four hooves. “Yeah, but I got more style points, since I slid farther. Besides,” she added, you tripped me, and that’s just playing dirty!”

The pegasus mumbled out a quick apology, before responding, “If you say so, Pinkie...” She couldn’t help but allow a small grin to cross her face, through.

“I know so! Now, don’t we have somewhere to go?” Pinkie asked, motioning towards the town they called home.

Fluttershy didn’t respond right away. Instead, she chose to look up, only meaning to contemplate her friend’s question. Instead, she was met with the sight of the vast sky stretching out before her, now seemingly only more expansive now that last night’s clouds had given way to seemingly endless blue, only interrupted by a cloud here and there. The sun had seemingly succeeded in breaking through the clouds, casting light in almost every place that could be seen. Fluttershy then looked back down, to her grinning friend, and as if it were out of a movie or a corny romance novel, a beam of light cast down right on her, making her shine. Her smile seemed even brighter in the light, and just as she had done many times last night, Fluttershy had to smile back.

“Actually...” The pegasus spoke up, “I don’t think we have to go yet... Is that okay with you?”

In an instant, Pinkie was by her side, wrapping her in her forelegs. “I was hoping you’d say that!” Fluttershy felt her pink friend’s breath playing softly across her ear, and she blushed at the implications.

As soon as she had felt it though, Pinkie was gone. Fluttershy turned around to see Pinkie standing at the base of the tree, looking up into its branches. Before she could ask what was going on, Pinkie had already taken a mighty bounce, and somehow, started to climb the tree’s trunk using only her hooves.

Instantly, Fluttershy was at the base, her eyes wide in fear for her friend’s safety. “P-Pinkie! Wait... that looks so... dangerous!” Fluttershy called out.

If her pink friend had heard, she gave no sign of it. Instead, she had already reached the branch closest to the ground, and started to hop nimbly from one branch to another, each leap getting her farther off the ground.

Fluttershy, on the other hand, could only chew her bottom lip as she nervously watched, as there was little she could do to stop her friend when she put her mind to something.

After what seemed like forever to the worried pegasus, she saw a pink mane, accompanied by a perpetually grinning face, poke out from one of the higher branches, much too high for Fluttershy’s liking. She could hardly see Pinkie’s features from this distance, all except for her smile.

“Come on, Flutters! You’re missing a great view!” Pinkie’s voice called down from the highest reaches of the leafless tree.

On one hoof, it was far too high up. On the other hoof, Pinkie was up there. Fluttershy weighed her two options, and for the first time in a long time, her common sense and fear lost the battle. She spread her wings, and began her ascent, making sure not to look down.

She had to admit, the feeling of the wind blowing through her coat, mane, and most noticeably, her wings, was quite enjoyable. What she didn’t enjoy, however, was the fact that she didn’t have solid earth resting underneath her hooves at all times.

Before she had much time to go over her last thought too much, she was face-to-face with her friend. “Good job! You didn’t even look down!” Pinkie added a cheerful giggle to accompany her words.

And, unfortunately, that was all Fluttershy needed to glance downward, almost casually. Simply put, it was a long, long way down from where she was. The poor pegasus’ eyes widened in fear, and with a terrified squeak, her wings locked up at her sides. She braced herself for the inevitable feeling of a hopeless fall...

But it never came. Her chest still rising and falling rapidly, she mustered the nerve to crack open one eye. Pinkie stared back at her, her blue eyes filled with worry, and her mouth pulled into an uncharacteristic grimace. Her eyes traveled down, and she saw their hooves being interlocked.

“Woah, Fluttershy, just because you didn’t look down before doesn’t mean you get to now! I’m sorry...” Her voice wavered slightly, her words the very essence of concern.

Fluttershy didn’t answer, as there wasn’t a better opportunity to simply stare back into her friend’s deep blues. They were a sharp contrast to the shocking pink of, well, everything else about her, and at the same time, they were a complement to the turquoise of her own eyes.

There was so much that Fluttershy hadn’t learned about Pinkie until last night. And today, it seemed that there was still so much more to learn, some of which could be discovered by simply looking into her eyes.

Just like so many others before, though, the moment was gone as soon as it came, and Fluttershy found herself sitting safely on the tree branch, with her friend’s forelegs tightly wrapped around her. She noticed, to her surprise, that Pinkie had her face buried in Fluttershy’s neck.

Instinctively, the pegasus reached out with a hoof, and softly ran a hoof through the pink pony’s wild mane. “It’s okay, Pinkie. I don’t blame you for that, since I was the one who looked down. And... and we’re safe now, right?”

Pinkie looked up, and their eyes met again. Pinkie’s expression slowly changed, as the corners of her mouth turned up into a small smile. “Right.” And with that, she withdrew her head from the pegasus’ neck. As she did so, her muzzle played softly across Fluttershy’s coat. The brief contact kickstarted Fluttershy’s heartbeat. She hoped it would never slow down.

Before they looked out to survey the world around them, though, Pinkie had one more thing left to say. “Hey Flutters, remember when you said that there’s a good view when you’re standing on the hill?”

Fluttershy put a hoof to her chin. “Oh, from when you found me with Gummy! Yes, I remember that.” Fluttershy nodded at the memory.

“Well,” Pinkie responded with a grin, “you’re gonna love this.” She swept a hoof out to the world, spread out before them, and as Fluttershy followed it, she gasped.

Pinkie was right. The bottom of the hill didn’t even compare to this. In every direction, the Whitetail woods was spread out before them, its leafless trees given the appearance of foal’s toys from their view from up high, just as Pinkie herself had noticed earlier that morning. Ponyville still sat in the distance, its houses and other buildings more visible from high up. Fluttershy noted the smoke rising from the chimneys, and wondered, if only for a moment, what her other friends were thinking right about now. The thought was gone, though, as she turned to the east. Past the woods, rolling hills spread out as far as the eye could see, the endless green almost making up for the lack thereof in the woods that lay before them. In the distance, a massive mountain rose up from the ground, a regal city seemingly hanging off one side: Canterlot. Fluttershy then looked up to the sky, which seemed so close, now that there was nothing standing between her and the blue that stretched out above them. The sun had passed its peak, and had begun its descent to the horizon that awaited it.

As she took it all in, Fluttershy found, with some degree of amazement, that she could see every place that she and Pinkie had been just the night before. A look into the woods, and she swore that she could see Pinkie, along with herself. They both had water streaming off their coats, mud matting their fur in places, yet they both smiled as they looked into each other’s eyes. The pegasus turned her head to the right, and again, she saw the two of them, laying in the mud, yet at the same time their faces were bright, and they shook with laughter, not fear. Another turn of her head, and she saw an unconscious pegasus on a pink pony’s back, determination in the latter’s eyes.

Everywhere she looked, Fluttershy saw memories of last night, and with each memory they saw, she saw the two of them taking comfort in each other, trusting in each other. She knew it was all in her mind, but she saw all of the memories come together like broken pieces taking their true form.

As the memories came together, Fluttershy had to smile. Right in front of her eyes, sitting on one of the trees in the forest, a pink earth pony and a yellow pegasus sat together, their bodies pressed against one another. They wore expressions of pure contentment, both of them perpetually smiling, and the pegasus had a wing draped across the other’s back. As Fluttershy watched, the earth pony leaned in, and planted a light kiss on the pegasus’ cheek. Both of their smiles grew wider, and the shy pony leaned in and rested her head on the pink mare’s shoulder as they both stared off into the distance.

It was a perfect picture, a perfect memory. Even though it hadn’t actually happened yet, Fluttershy knew it was there. She just had to let it happen, and it would just come to her.

After all, something was bound to go right sometime today. But then again, maybe the events of the last twenty-four hours had gone right, in their own way.

----------------

Neither of them knew how long they stayed like that, revelling in the presence of each other. And, well, neither of them cared. They sat and watched time pass in front of them, seeing the forest come to life, and other simple things, like watching smoke rise from the chimneys, houses in a distant town.

The sun had started to dip below the horizon, casting warm colors across the otherwise blue canvas of the sky, painting the horizon with pink, orange, and a bright red, perfectly complementing the fiery yellow orb.

Fluttershy was only allowed a short viewing of the grand spectacle, before she heard a yawn coming from the mare next to her. She turned to see a very tired-looking Pinkie, as her mane drooped ever so slightly, her eyes were half-lidded, and she smacked her lips together repeatedly after letting out a large yawn. The pink mare then closed her eyes, and within moments she was already snoring. The pegasus smiled, knowing that a day like the one they had just gone through could be draining for even the most energetic of ponies.

Unfortunately, nopony simply lies (or in this case, sits) perfectly still while sleeping, and Pinkie was definitely not an exception. She positively swayed in her sleep, her head hanging to one side, and then to the other as she snored away. And inevitably, she leaned forward just a little bit too much. Fluttershy couldn’t even react as she saw her friend lean forward in slow motion, her balance forsaking her as all four of her hooves left the branch they were sitting on.

And just like that, Pinkie fell.

Fluttershy gasped, but she couldn’t let her fear overtake her. Not now. In an instant, she flared her wings and leapt, the branch swaying slightly as it no longer had to handle two ponies.

Her wings flapped harder than she could remember, and thankfully, she found she was catching up to the falling pony. How could she still be snoring while plummeting to what would most certainly be an unpleasant fate? Fluttershy was catching up, thanks to gravity being aided by her own wingbeats, but the ground was coming up unsettlingly quick. She reached out, knowing she almost had Pinkie in her hooves...

And before she knew it, she was holding Pinkie like a mother would hold their sleeping foal. Fluttershy breathed a sigh of relief, before realizing the ground was still rushing up to meet them. And fast, too.

It was all she could do to flap her wings even harder, to do as much as she could to slow their fall...

They crashed with a THUD, careening over each other as their momentum carried the two down the hill. Fluttershy vaguely heard, as she tumbled head over hooves, that Pinkie was awake, judging from her surprised yelps and winces.

They rolled over each other again and again, until their speed finally slowed. The two mares came to a rest at the bottom of the hill, with the pegasus laying on top of the earth pony, their chests rising and falling rapidly, thanks to the adrenaline still coursing through their veins.

Pinkie, now definitely wide awake as she was staring into Fluttershy’s eyes, was the first to regain her breath. “W-what happened?” She asked, searching the pegasus’ turquoise eyes for an answer.

She was met with a glare, and she shrank away as best she could, since Fluttershy was on top of her. When she was angry, which she almost never was, the normally shy pony was a sight to behold... and to stay away from. Now, Pinkie was directly in the line of fire. “Pinkie! You should have told me you were getting tired! Oh, I knew it was dangerous up there, and I don’t know what would have happened to you if I hadn’t caught you...” Fluttershy looked away, though her eyes were still narrowed.

“I-I’m sorry, Fluttershy... I promise I won’t do that again...” Pinkie looked away as well, her expression full of shame.

Instantly, the anger faded from the pegasus’ eyes, and her expression softened. She couldn’t stay angry at such a remorseful Pinkie. “It’s okay, Pinkie. You... you just scared me, that’s all.”

“I’m sorry for that too.” Their eyes locked again. “But.. what’s important is that we’re safe, right?”

Fluttershy nodded, while still staring into Pinkie’s eyes. “You’re right.”

Nothing was said after that, and neither of them were willing to admit it just yet, but they both enjoyed the closeness of their situation. After they had both calmed down, Fluttershy found her face heating up, knowing her blush was easily visible. She looked down to the mare beneath her, and found that she could see the redness on either side of Pinkie’s face, though her pink coat usually did a good job of hiding it.

“What’s with us and falling today?” Pinkie piped up with a grin.

Fluttershy smiled too, recalling their short race from eariler thanks to the brown patches of mud still left on her coat. “I don’t know...” Their muzzles were so close. Fluttershy could feel Pinkie’s breath on her snout, and she knew that the pink mare felt the same thing. “But... maybe we’re falling in more ways than one...” She felt her blush spread, the heat across her face even more prevalent now. That sounded awful in her mind, and awful when she said it out loud. Apparently, Pinkie knew it too. The smile had vanished from her face, and she stared up at Fluttershy, seemingly without expression. Fluttershy looked away, blushing up a storm. Had she said the wrong thing? As it was, though, she didn’t have much time to think about it before Pinkie spoke up.

“Flutters?”

“Y-Yes, Pinkie?” She still couldn’t look.

“That was the corniest one-liner I’ve ever heard. Don’t ever try anything like that again.” And with one smooth motion, she wrapped her forelegs around Fluttershy’s neck, bringing their faces into contact with each other, and then she pressed their lips together.

Fluttershy’s eyes widened, but she quickly closed them as she realized what was going on. She now knew, without a doubt, that this was what they had both wanted. And with that last thought, she surrendered herself to the rush of new sensations as she cradled Pinkie’s head in her forelegs. She kissed Pinkie back with fervor, the two mares feeling the other’s breath in their mouths, as their lips were parted just enough to allow their airy breaths through. The party pony tasted sugary and sweet, and cotton candy was the most prevalent over the other sugary sweets that Fluttershy caught hints of. Pinkie pressed their bodies closer together, feeling the pegasus’ wingbeats above her. They kissed as one, as if they both knew what the other wanted. The pegasus angled her head slightly, leaning more into the kiss, as she was overwhelmed by these new feelings.

This definitely wasn’t in Fluttershy’s memory. It was better. As the reality of the situation sunk in, tears welled up in her closed eyes, soon overflowing and spilling out as they streamed down her cheeks. But they were tears of joy, not sadness, anger or fear. After all, she couldn’t remember a time where she had been so overjoyed, so at peace. Everything that had happened, everything they had enjoyed and struggled through together, had been leading up to this moment. In that way, everything had gone right, in its own strange way. And now Fluttershy didn’t want this moment to end, not like the other ones that she had let slip by.

Finally, after what seemed to be an eternity bliss, Pinkie withdrew her lips. She kissed away the tears dripping down Fluttershy’s cheeks before resting her head on the grass, her chest rising and falling rhythmically as she breathed in the winter air. Fluttershy panted lightly, once again staring into Pinkie’s eyes, their noses still touching.

“F-Fluttershy?” Pinkie managed in between her gasps for air.

“Yes, Pinkie?” Fluttershy could hardly speak herself, still recovering from what she already knew was the most amazing sensation she had ever felt.

“That was perfect.”

--------------------------------------

They sat on one of the tree’s branches, though this one was much closer to the ground. It still offered a great view, though not as magnificent as the one from at the top, but it posed little to no risk if either of them fell. Neither Fluttershy nor Pinkie were planning on falling, asleep or otherwise, anytime soon, though. How could they, after what had just happened between them?

One more night here, and they would go back to Ponyville, ready for whatever adventures their time together would inevitably throw at them. But just for tonight, they would let time pass without them, What was one more night, anyway?

Fluttershy had her wing wrapped around her new marefriend’s back, pressing their bodies together. Pinkie’s head resting on Fluttershy’s, the pegasus reveling in the feeling of the pink mare’s breath, across her cheek.

“You know, we should go back here more often.” Pinkie spoke up, once again wearing her signature grin.

Fluttershy smiled back, and leaned in to give Pinkie a kiss on the cheek. When she pulled back, she saw her marefriend’s cheeks reddening, and they both giggled, though for different reasons. “I think we should, too.”

Pinkie reached over as a response, and they wrapped their forelegs around each other, once again resting their heads together in their embrace.

WIthout warning, a cold wind blew across Fluttershy’s back, and she saw the sky darken even behind her closed eyes. She looked up. When had it gotten so cloudy, so cold, so dark? She shivered ever so slightly, but Pinkie tightened their embrace, so that they could share their warmth. They would need it, after all.

Without further warning, the rain started to fall for the second time in two nights. The pounding of the rain against the ground slowly grew in frequency and volume, and soon, Fluttershy could only see the two of them, their view of the world now gone. She looked up, expecting the rain to fall down on them just as it was with everything else around them. She smiled when she saw that they sat just below another, fortunately larger branch, the rain falling in all directions around them, but not on them. She looked back to Pinkie, who grinned wildly at the eye contact.

“Do you think there’s going to be more lightning? It’s not safe out here if there is...” Fluttershy thought aloud.

Pinkie surveyed their environment, now consisting of only sheets and torrents of relentless rain, as if she knew this storm top to bottom. After a few seconds, she turned back to Fluttershy and declared, “Nope!” As if to emphasize her point, she leaned in to give the pegasus a quick peck on the lips.

Fluttershy giggled. Somehow she knew Pinkie was right. They were safe here, due to both the tree they sat on and the company of each other.

As the rain flooded the ground, neither of them broke the embrace they had. They sat in the middle of the storm, their heads resting against one another, and their forelegs wrapped around each other. Even their tails met, twisting around and around as pink met pink.

Pinkie held onto Fluttershy as if she were her little life raft in the flood, never wanting to let go. And in all honesty, she was Pinkie’s life raft. If she let go... She didn’t finish that thought. Pinkie needed her now, and that was all that mattered.

And so she held onto Pinkie, because Pinkie was her life raft as well. They both knew what the other wanted, and they would never let each other down. Not now, as the rain fell around them, and not ever.

Comments ( 35 )

This place needs a "this was absolutely glorious" emoticon. Although I would probably break the emoticon limit.
This was fantastic, l'artiste.

1092101

Oh, stop it, you. You're making me blush. :P

Really though, that means a lot. *hugs*

No homo.

1092168

Yeah, that's probably better. *brohug*

Awesome story, full of emotions and stuff ^^ :heart:
I really like your style, pls write more :3

1092773

Thanks, and I do plan on writing more. I'm just not sure what it is yet. :P

1093039
Well you could write about them telling everybody there together.

1094937

Oh, no, this one's definitely complete. That kind of thing is too overdone in a short-and-sweet ship like this one anyway. :P

I meant other stories.

1095635
Agreed. I prefer these short love stories, too. :heart:
You could try some other romances, I dunno what you love to write most but there are no limits - write whatever you want^^.
You could write a TwiXOctavia, I've never seen one of those before :D
Cheers

1097830

Not sure about that one. :P

I'll think about it.

1109630

That's what I was going for, so I'm glad to see that I made it cute enough.:pinkiehappy:

That was great. Could I also have hugs, with possible homo?

1121732
a'www you're so sweet. *homo-hugs-back*

The settings are descriptive. Situations are romantic & time tested. One could not argue against that. :pinkiesmile:

1129069

Thanks for the feedback, and double thanks for liking it! :P

That was very well written. And way too cute. :yay:

my brain is full of d awwwwwwww! well done!:yay:

1216685>>1247914

:twilightblush: You're too kind.

One of the best Pinkieshy's stories out there. They are so in character and all the relationship is very sweet and vanilla. What you would expect from ponies actually, and that is good. :yay:
Following you from now on.

ITS SO FREAKING CUTE AND ALL THAT... That story burst my heart with the shear adorableness of it all, it was amazing and I think my heart exploded twice :heart:

1397387

Yay for cuteness overload!

This fic was manific! :heart: :pinkiehappy::yay:

this was epic, really cute adn hearthwarming! :yay::heart::pinkiehappy:

My new favorite Pinkieshy. This was awesome! It was cute and was written perfectly:pinkiehappy::heart::yay:

THAT. WAS.




ADORABLE. :yay:

this was really great and written very professionally.

That was a beautiful, heart-warming story. I can't really understand why this ship seems to be so rare. I always got the impression that there was a bit more than just kindness and friendship between those two, since Fluttershy always proved to be patient with Pinkie and Pinkie seemed to slow a down, at least a bit. Pinkie even seemed to get rather protective over Fluttershy. Hm.

Anyway. Your story left me with a content smile.

Thank you.

King of Kings epitaph: Why you got to kill me with the excess of feels man?
In all seriousness, this story was a well thought out story, with just the right amount of backstory provided in it, and just the right amount of adorable moments between Fluttershy and Pinkie Pie and these adorable moments between the two make the reader feel just enough of the emotion known as

d'awww

to keep them interested in the book until the end, which then delivers another set of d'awww moments to the reader.

The cuteness is so good I love this shipping and your story keep it up man

Awesome story ! :pinkiesmile::heart:

I read the first chapter when it came out, but never knew there was more until just recently. It's super nostalgic to come back to this after so long, and to such a sweet story no less.

Login or register to comment