• Published 25th Oct 2018
  • 890 Views, 9 Comments

What If?... - RandomFics271197



Just a little idea that i got after rewatch all seasons. Basically just a 'What If?' stories

  • ...
4
 9
 890

A prom night.

Author's Note:

Hi there, new Chapter is out.

'Dear Diary

I'm Featherweight. I'm a pegasus. Today I joined the Elementary School, I made a few friends. The teacher, Cherrilee she will surely be a great teacher. But there's a girl I don't catch her name that is messing with my friends, I hope that she doesn't mess with me.

Me, Featherweight.
'


'Dear Diary,

Today I catch that girl name, she is Babs Seed, an earth pony. And I heard that she is a bully, I don't know what bully is? Is something bad? I don't what to tell this to my parent because I don't want to worry them.

Me, Featherweight.
'


'Dear Diary,

Today that girl Babs Seed, messed my school work, she throws it away and the teacher was mad at me because I didn't bring the work, even when I told her that Babs Seed threw it away. She didn't believe in me.

Me, Featherweight.
'


'Dear diary

Today, Babs Seed hurt my wing on purpose, she stepped on it. When I told her that we pegasus had fragile bones on our wings she laughs and said that I was a little baby that didn't want to enjoy a little harsh play.

Me, Featherweight.
'


'Dear Diary,

Today, I saw that Babs Seed was crying near a tree. None of my friends were courageous enough to go and ask if she was ok. I told them that I would go and ask if she was ok. When I arrived, a bucket of water fell on my mane, she started to laugh at me. I was worried about her but I ended up humiliating myself.

Me, Featherweight.
'


Twelve years later...

It was near the summer. The school in Ponyville was planning a prom night to their 12th-grade pony students. So they could say a decent goodbye to that school.

All the 12th-grade pony students have gathered around on the school garden.

The school director was giving a little speech.

"To celebrate your last year on this school. We are planning to give you a little prom night." he said. "You might choose ponies from your gender or not. Just don't let anypony alone in this event. You will have the best night of your lives."

He finished his speech and returned to his office.


Babs Seed was with her friends.

"Did you had a pony in your minds already?" Diamond Tiara asked.

"I had." Silver Spoon said. "I'll go with that little cute, Candy Toes." she blushed while saying his name.

"Nice one." Diamond Tiara said. "Did you know Pipsqueak?" she asked. "Did you saw how strong and cute he became?"

They looked to Babs Seed and asked.

"And what about you? Who you're gonna to invite?" Diamond Tiara asked.

"I don't know I---"

"Isn't that obvious. She was a bully to those kids, worst than us. It won't surprise me if you can't invite anypony." Silver Spoon said. "No offense Babs."

"No taken." she said while getting up from her seat.

She started trotting towards the exit.

"Where are you going?" Diamond Tiara asked.

"Home. I'll call you girls later." she answered while exiting the café.


She arrived at her home, she trotted towards her living room and sat on her couch. 'She was a bully to those kids. It won't surprise me if you can't invite anypony.' those words stood on her head. She felt little tears forming on her eyes. Suddenly she heard a knock on her door.

She trotted towards the door and opened it. "Yes."

In front of her was Featherweight, the one that she mostly bullied him all over the time.

"Hi there, I hope that I am not interfering with something," he said.

"No, you're not interfering with nothing. What do you want?" she asked.

He leaned forward and said.

"Are you 'clear'? Did somepony invited you for the prom?" he asked.

She blinked twice not believing in his words in the first place.

"What did you said? What do you want?" she asked again.

"Isn't that obvious. I'm asking you to be my partner for the prom night." he said. "So what do you say?" he asked.

She pushed him inside her house, so they could speak with a little more privacy.

"There's no need to be so harsh. You could have just asked to come in." he said

"Why?" she asked while trying to hide her blush. "Why are you inviting me? I might not be a great option and besides, I bullied you all over these years." she said.

"That's in the past Babs. I--- I--- really like that you will be my partner for this event." he said.

"But what would they say?" she asked. "They'll probably say that I forced you to be my partner." she said while trotting towards her living room.

He trotted toward her.

"Those guys they don't know anything. And besides, let them say whatever they can. That won't bother me." he said.

He opened his wings and embrace her with it.

"Just don't worry. You might be a little mess in my youth life but I felt that you could change. So what do you say? Would you come with me?" he asked.

"I'll." she said.

"I'll meet you later then." he said.

He was trotting towards the door and when he opened it, two huge stallions rushed inside that tackled him down and pinned Babs to the wall.

"You need to pay us. We are tired of waiting for your payment." one of them said.

"Oh, Scarface. How's your day?" she asked.

He grabbed her and pound her against the wall. "Don't make us fools. The boss is waiting for your payment. This is the third time that I come here and you don't have anything"

When Featherweight stood up on his hooves and saw what those ponies were doing, he rushed towards them.

"Leave her alone you fools."

One of them used his back hooves to push him off. When he hit the floor again, his wings spread and taking this as an advantage he used his front hooves and stepped on his right wing. He cried in pain.

When she saw that scene she freed herself from his grasp and used her back hooves to push him off. With Scarface on the floor, she rushed towards 'the other one' and used her front hooves and punched him on the face. Both of them were pushed off her house they decided to run away.

She trotted towards Featherweight body.

"Are you ok?" she asked.

He whimper. "My wing hurts. Help me."

"I'll. Could you get up?" she asked.

He tried to get on his hooves again but failed. "I can't. My wing hurts. I can't do anything."

"Don't you mind that I carry you to the hospital? Or you want that I call them here?" she asked.

"I think it's better. Carry me. If you don't mind of course." he said.

"Of course I won't mind." she said.

She used her muzzle to help him to get on his hooves. She laid a little so he could 'climb' on her. When he was on her back she rushed towards the hospital.


In the hospital.

She rushed inside and trotted towards the reception.

"Please help. This pony was stepped on his wing. He was crying in pain. Help him." she said.

"Drop him on that bed, we will call the doctor and we will saw what we could do" Nurse Redheart said.

She trotted towards that bed and dropped him there. Then the doctor trotted towards them and asked.

"What happen?"

"He was stepped on his right wing. I don't know if it could be serious." she answered.

"Who stepped him? Did you know how fragile pegasus wings are? A harsh incident and they can't fly anymore or even worst they could die."

"Die? But he can't... We gonna to have a prom night next week." she said.

"We will try to do everything we could, but a week I don't know if he will be ready for it. When the results of his checkups I'll contact you. Who are you by the way?" he asked.

"I'm Babs Seed." she answered.

"DId you had a telephone number so we could contact you when the results came to us?" he asked.

"Of course." she answered. "Here. There's on this paper." she said while delivering him a little paper.

"Alright boys, this guy is an emergency get into the x-ray area." he said.

His coworkers nodded and drove him inside the x-ray area.

"Don't worry, he's in good hands. And by the way who did this to him?" he asked.

"I don't know. It was some stallions I've found him on the ground whimpering and screaming in pain." she said.

He nodded and let her alone at the reception. She decided to return to her home.


Babs Seed arrived at her home.

'They could die if their wings get severely hurt.' she remembered the doctor words. 'He can't die. No. No. I did this thing to him on the past I didn't know. He tried to---' she thought 'He will be fine. He will be fine Babs. Nothing bad will happen to him.'

After some hours she heard her telephone ringing. She rushed to it and said.

"Hello."

"Hi there. Here's the hospital receptionist. I'm speaking with Babs Seed." a voice said.

"Yes, it's me." she said. "There's something wrong?" she asked

"It's about Featherweight. His results had arrived and the doctor ordered me to tell you the results. Did you wish to know them?" she asked.

"Go ahead" she answered.

"So the results of the x-ray tells us that he had at least half of his wing bones broken. Which will result in his internment for at least three days. He's okay. He can be visited tomorrow by midday. You want to reserve a visit to him?" she asked.

"Yes." she said.

"What time you could come here?" she asked.

"3 PM" she answered.

"3 PM. Babs Seed. Patient: Featherweight. Good, had a nice day." she said.


It was a new day, Babs Seed decided to go and check if Featherweight was feeling alright.

She arrived at the hospital. She trots towards the reception and said.

"Hello. Yesterday, I received a call from somepony working in the reception and I schedule an hour to see Featherweight. Is he able to receive a visit?"

The receptionist started to look for that information on the agenda. Until she found the name.

"Here it is. Babs Seed right" she asked

She nodded. "Yes"

"Unfortunately, Featherweight was operated last night and he might be recovering. I will confirm with the doctor if he could receive a visit. I'll be back in a minute. Have a seat." she said while trotting towards the doctor office.

After some time the receptionist returned.

"Featherweight is able to receive a visit as long it won't take so long he needs a rest until he fully recovers."

"Did he said if he---?"

"Yes, we're expecting that he won't be able to fly for at least a month but you're not sure. Depending on the recover he could be able to fly in two weeks."

"But it was serious?" she asked.

"Am I doctor to you?" she asked. "If you got any questions, please follow me." she said.

She leads her to the doctor office.

"Doctor. There's a mare here that is planning to visit Featherweight, but she has some questions. Would I let her in?" she asked.

He nodded.

"Babs Seed. The doctor is waiting for you."

She stepped inside the doctor office.

"Hello." she said

"Hello, Babs Seed." he said. "What bring you here?" he asked

"I was worried about what could happen to him." she answered. "Is he gonna be ok?"

"Yes, but unfortunately he might not be able to fly for a month." he answered. "His status was dangerous, he needed to be operated during the night because he was in pain. We tried to give him some pills for the pain. But that didn't work. It was risky trying this kind of solution but the results were amazing."

"When he will quit?" she asked. "It's because. We will have a prom night and he is my partner for that event."

"When it will happen?" he asked

"In a week." she answered.

"We're expecting that in three days he will quit, but we're not sure only time will say." he said.

"Is he able to receive a visit? I want to see him." she asked.

"He's but as long as you don't take so much time." he answered.

"I won't. I just want to see if he's ok." she said.

The doctor decided to lead her to Featherweight room.

He opened the door and asked.

"Featherweight there's a mare outside here that wanted to see you. Do you want her to come in?"

"Who is she?" he asked.

"Babs Seed. She's here to see you." he answered.

"Let her come in." he said.

He nodded and signal to Babs Seed. She stepped inside his room.

"Don't take so long he needs to rest." he said while closing the door.

"Hi there. Are you alright?" she asked.

"I think I am." he answered. "So---"

"What did you had on your mind to try to protect me? Those stallions aren't merciful." she asked.

"I was trying I didn't expect that I ended up hurt so bad. Oh and by the way who were those stallions?" he asked.

"Just a little crew that I met years ago. I have a debt to their boss." she answered. "I don't want you to interfere with that. Those are my problems. You could die you know." she said.

"But they're hurting you. You did the same for me when Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon were messing with me. You told them if they ever messed with me again you would break their faces." he said. "You had a crush on me hadn't you?"

She blushed and said. "Of course I had. I was just scared of what you would think if I told you."

"I--I..." he was stopped when the door opened.

"Ms. Seed. Your time is up. Featherweight needs to rest. Will you make you leave please?" the doctor asked.

"Of course." she answered. "See later Feather."

She trotted out of her room and decided to return home


Three days later.

Babs Seed was in her house when she heard a knock on her door.

She rushed to open it and...

"Oh, Featherweight it's you. Did they let you quit early?" she asked.

"Yes." he said. "I can't feel my right wing but they say that in a month it will be useful again. So did you accept my invitation?"

"Of course I will." she said.

"Alright, meet you again on Saturday near the gym since is there that will decor the prom night."

She nodded and waved him a goodbye.


On the next day she went to Sweetie Belle place to buy a dress for her.

She knocked on the door and Sweetie Belle opened up.

"Oh, hello Babs. There's something you need?" she asked.

"Yes. Is your sister home? I need a dress for our prom night." she asked.

"Come in. She's in the living room." she said. "Rarity. Babs is here to buy a dress."

She rushed towards the entrance and greeted her. "Good evening, my dear."

"Good evening to you to." she said.

"So you need a dress is it?" she asked.

"Yes for our prom night." she answered.

"Alright. Which color do you prefer?" she asked.

"Maybe a dark color of my coat color" she answered.

"Alright Magenta. It's good?" she asked.

Babs nodded.

"Dress Style, whole body or by parts?" she asked.

"Whole body please." she answered.

"And body shape. XS, S, M, L, XL" she asked.

"Maybe M." she answered.

"Alright, how much you're willing to pay?" she asked.

"Give me a medium price." she said.

"500 bits more or less." she said.

"Deal." she said

"Ok Babs. I will get it started for when you wanted it finished?" she asked

"Maybe until Friday night or Saturday morning." she answered.

"Alright. I will start it not. Had a good day." she said

Rarity left her together with Sweetie Belle and she asked.

"So, who is the 'one'?"

"Promise you won't laugh." she answered.

Sweetie Belle nodded.

"It's Featherweight, can you imagine?" she asked. "I was hoping that nopony would invite me."

"Well. Everypony deserves a little bit of love even the bullies." she laughs. "No offense Babs."

"There's no problem." she said

She then trotted towards the exit and waved a goodbye to Sweetie Belle. "See you at the prom."


Today was the day that Babs and all the others were waiting for.

Today night it will be the happiest day of her life, probably.

She had got the dress from Rarity yesterday and was giving it a try. "I look amazing in this dress" she said while looking herself at the mirror.

'I hope if he will like it.' she thought to herself.

It was time for her to go. She trotted towards the school and when she arrived she saw her friends together with their partners. But it was no sign of Featherweight. 'Maybe he's late.'

She waved at her friends and greeted them. "Hey girls. What's up?" she asked.

"Oh hello, Babs. So you could come. And where's he?" Diamond Tiara asked.

"Maybe a little late." she said while laughing.

Suddenly she saw that her friends were paralyzed when they looked over her.

"Hmm. Girls, there's something special on my dress."

Sweetie Belle grabbed her head and turned it around.

When she looked back, she couldn't believe it. It was him but... he looked...handsome.

"Hello. Am I interrupting anything?" he asked.

"Nothing. Nothing at all." Babs answered.

"Let's get inside then." he said while spreading his left wing over her body. She trotted beside him. "You look... handsome"

"And you gorgeous. Seriously, not joking." he said while blushing.

"Wait a second. He's her partner." Diamond Tiara said while shaking her hooves.

"Yup. She came on Wednesday at my place asking for a dress and she told me that she was invited by Featherweight. I think they look cute together."

"Hello, Sweetie Belle. She was her bully. He should probably hate her." she said.

"And you are the one who's talking." she said. "Did you forget how you're to Pipsqueak? And you heard us complaining about anything."

"You're right." she said. "Let's get inside then."


Inside of the school gym, there's 'couples' dancing in the middle of the gym.

When a familiar voice spoke up.

"I'm glad that you could come." the director said "To make this a little more interesting, we propose to you to participate in our contest. We will evaluate every couple performance and give them a note. The couple with the better note will win the contest." he continued. "Now, those who want to participate please head to the left side of the gym."

A huge crowd moved toward the left side of the gym.

And the contest started.

They participated and give their best to obtain a good note.


The contest has come to an end.

"And now we're gonna to announce the winners." he said. "For the third place with a score of 60 points, we have Sweetie Belle and Button Mash." the crowd whistled and clapped. "For the second place, with a score of 80 points, we have Diamond Tiara and Pipsqueak." the crowd whistles and clapped once again. "And for the first place, with a score of 95 points, we have Babs Seed and Featherweight." the crowd whistles and clapped once again. "Alright. Now that we ended our little contest I will not bother you anymore. Enjoy the night, you will need it." he said while leaving the microphone.

Babs Seed and Featherweight decided to go out for a bit. Once they're outside. Babs broke the silence.

"Thanks. I was afraid that nopony would choose me." she nuzzled his chest.

"It was nothing, seriously. I kinda--- felt something for you. You know." he said while rubbing the back of his neck.

"Of course." she said. "Would you allow me?" she asked while grabbing his shirt.

She gave him a little kiss on his cheek. "Thanks for this night. I see you tomo---" her words were stopped when she felt his--- his--- lips against hers. She closed her eyes. 'What would happen if you didn't--- survive that?'

He let her go and looked over her eyes. "I love you."

"I love you too".

They trotted towards the town as the light of the full moon illuminated their path.

THE END

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment