• Published 23rd Oct 2018
  • 5,715 Views, 107 Comments

Displaced: The Metal Armed Vigilante - WhalenJP



So, I got transported to another dimension. One that I am VERY familiar of. But hey, at least I got four metal sentient arms attached to my spine to keep me company...

  • ...
25
 107
 5,715

Chapter 7: Nurse Celestia And Nurse Luna

Chapter 7: Nurse Celestia & Nurse Luna…

After the events of Camp Everfree and the cleanup were done and over with, Jon stopped the man known as Filthy Rich from talking to Gloriosa, who was back to normal but still has the power of Gaea Everfree, meditating to put a balance between the two split personalities.

His actuators, now that they were back in working order after the light show wiped away Gaea’s magic from the area, were hidden under the trench coat he put on after he got it back once again, so only the people in the camp knows about them.

They swore secrecy to not tell anyone outside of the school with a Pinkie Promise, made by the pink party bachelor herself. Who takes the Promise seriously and anyone who breaks said Promise, well, you might as well kiss life goodbye.

“Mr. Rich. I am sorry, but the camp is not for sale.” Jon said with a slight sadistic gleam in his eyes.

Filthy snorted, thinking that this kid is richer than him and buy a camp, “ Yeah, who said so?”

Jon smiled a sorta insane smile that made Filthy Rich unnerved, “ Me, of course. I’m the one who bought the Camp at a reasonable price.”

After hearing that, Filthy stomped back to his limousine and drove off. He didn’t want to see that type of expression directed at him ever again.

Jon chuckled, glad that worked and turned back to the campsite and smiling at the way everyone is helping each other to fix up the dock, and the Lodge.

He was interrupted by a throat clearing and turned to look at the two people beside him.

Celestia and Luna were looking at him with deadpan expressions and similar looks in their eyes that told him, ‘You have a lot to explain for.’

He gulped slightly at the upcoming discussion.

Might as well face the music. He thought as his actuators moved around the air, studying the two people that Father calls them not-siblings.

Then the day’s events caught up with him, and his ribs screamed at him in pain, making him groan.

Luna and Celestia moved closer to him, ready to catch him as he started swaying side to side. But was unnecessary as Jon’s actuators grappled the ground underneath their Master and Father, keeping him upright and steady.

Luna ran to the Lodge and grabbed a medical kit from it’s hooked up place on the wall near the main entrance.

Since there was no doctor around, it looks like it was up to the two of them to help Jon heal.

The actuators relaxed and let go of the ground as Celestia wrapped her arm around his shoulder and carefully carried him to a large empty tent with a lone cot sitting in it.

Once they got there, Celestia carefully and gently set Jon down, slightly at an angle to not hurt the man’s back or actuators.

Luna came back into the tent with the medical kit and got to work, carefully taking Jon’s coat off and setting it to the side. Then came the hard part.

Getting Jon’s shirt off, and taking a look to see if any ribs are broken.

Jon noticed and groggily took his white buttoned shirt off with the help of his actuators, gently moving through the four holes in the back made for them.

The two siblings watched, not even flustered at the fact that a man was practically taking his shirt off in front of them, and they think of him as a brother, even though they don’t admit it to anyone, so that helps.

Once the shirt was off, he looked down at himself, and grimaced at the painful looking bruises forming on his flabby torso, and started grunting in pain as Luna poke his left side to see if any of the ribs are broken.

“ Alright, no signs of any bones being broken, but it looks like your having trouble breathing. Ok Jon, take a deep breath. I’m gonna see if I can’t work it out.”

Jon did so, and braced himself for the pain, while his actuators are watching quietly, knowing that this was a delicate process.

Jon hissed in pain as Celestia and Luna felt his sides as gently as they could to feel if any of his ribs were actually broken, or dislocated and bruised.

As it turns out, they’re bruised. But Luna and Celestia didn’t wanna take any chances if they are broken since they were not experts on bone healing.

After wrapping Jon’s torso in gauze with some medicinal herb salve to numb the pain, the two sisters sat there in chairs next to his bed and stared at him with looks that said they are waiting for him to speak.

Jon raised an eyebrow, then spoke, “ What do you want me to say? Hi, I’m Jon Whalen and I’m looking for a job! Oh, let’s not forget the fact that I have four metallic sentient arms attached to my spine! Any positions open?”

For some reason, the two were smirking in amusement, and Jon turned around to look at his actuators that were staring at him with looks of intensity, that almost made him scared.

They were looks of playful hurt and slight amusement.

Father, One of the actuators said to his mind, a shy stuttering child’s voice emanating, Do you not like us anymore?

Jon recoiled back as if he was slapped in the face, “ Wha-No!, nononono! Of course I like you all, I was being sarcastic, sweetheart. It’s just…”

Then he heard guffaws, and he whirled around, glaring at Celestia and Luna who were laughing at him, “ It’s not funny! You try being a father of four!”

The two ignored him and continued laughing, holding their sides at the scene before them, eventually even Jon started chuckling in self amusement, not wanting to laugh because it hurt a little with each breath he takes, and the actuators looked on in a sense of content now that their Father was happy with his not-siblings.

Author's Note:

Well, I had nothing planned for after the battle, but I wanted to make a chapter that was short, yet a little bonding moment between Jon, his actuators, and Principal Celestia and Luna.

Sorry if it sucked, but I did my best since I am not the best at making fanfics. Only one more chapter left. TOODLES!!!