• Published 25th Oct 2018
  • 1,677 Views, 113 Comments

A Glamorous Transformation - Discord The Narrator



Jimmy Hook turns into Valley Glamour

  • ...
8
 113
 1,677

Chapter 1

Inside the shopping mall...

"This is such a nice day. I could have more days like this." Jimmy said.

He was spending a day as he bought some things and went here and there. He had some lunch and then did some activities, like watching a movie in the cinema and playing some games.

He also got some MLP plushies he saw on a toy store. More exactly, the plushies picturing Twilight, Pinkie, Fluttershy, Applejack, Rarity and Rainbow.

Passing by a jewelry store, Jimmy decided to enter. The sight marveled him, as the place was full of all kinds of jewelry: rings, collars, earrings, diamonds...

"Heh, Rarity would love these diamonds." Jimmy wondered, thinking of the fashionista.

There was something else inside the showcases:

A pair of golden bracelets.

"Wow... Those bracelets look cool." Jimmy said, looking at them. "I suppose I could try them."

Looking closer, he saw both of the bracelets had the word "Glamour" on them.

"Huh? Glamour? I think I have seen that word before..." He said, trying to remember anything about the mysterious word.

"Oh, hello there, dear! Are you looking for a nice piece of jewelry?" Jimmy heard a female voice behind, and he turned around to see the jeweler, who had approached him. She had long purple hair.

"Sure I am! And these are nice enough for me." Jimmy replied, pointing at the bracelets.

"Ah, those are two well-refined pieces made from a pure gold. You will not regret making that choice." The jeweler explained.

"Ok then! I'll take them." Jimmy said, but then he saw something: the price was a bit high. "Oh..."

"Don't worry about it. As you have been so nice, I think I can make a discount for you." The jeweler said, making Jimmy smile.

"Really? You're so kind!" He said as he paid the jeweler, receiving the two bracelets.

"Oh, it was nothing, darling. Just some generous act." She replied.

"Thanks again, um..."

"Rachel. My name is Rachel." The jeweler said.

"Well, thank you so much, Rachel!" Jimmy said, as he waved goodbye and went out.

"Heh, if only he knew about the bracelets..."


After a while, Jimmy finally arrived home. Entering, he left the shopping bags inside his bedroom, grabbing the plushies and putting them on the shelf, not before giving them a hug.

And then, he took the last item he got: the bracelets.

"Well, the time has come! Let's try them." He said.

Unpacking the bracelets, he put them on his left arm. They felt good, and he could clearly see the word "Glamour" on them.

"Well, I'll admit they are, like, marvelous." Jimmy said, and just then he realized. "Wait, what did I say?"

He thought about what he had said. Did he just add a "like"?

"Well, that doesn't seem to be a big problem. But anyways, I need some rest. My body is aching." He said as he stumbled a bit towards his comfy bed. And he dropped himself on it.

"Ah, this is much better." He said, before taking a nap.


An hour had passed when Jimmy woke up once more, stretching his arms.

"Wow, that sure was a good nap! I don't feel any pain on my body, so, like, I guess it worked!" He said, covering his mouth after realizing.

"I just said that word again!" He tried to stand up, but he slipped and fell down. He looked at what was supposed to be his legs.

"They have turned into hooves!?"

Jimmy couldn't believe what was happening: he was transforming into a pony! Thinking about it, he remembered the bracelets he was wearing.

"Oh, I know who I'm turning into! Like, it's Valley Glamour!" He exclaimed.

His hands started reshaping, with his fingers merging together and closing into fists, which also merged with the rest of the arms, as they started getting covered in fur.

The clothes he was wearing also changed: his grey t-shirt turned red and modified itself, showing a bit of a belly that was half-transformed. His trousers got shorter, and his shoes and socks disappeared. On top of that, a small blue cape materialized, latching to his belly.

Lower face extended, now having the appearance of an equine snout; eyes and ears got bigger, blue coloring the eyes, and hair reshaped, getting two types of red, as a tail appeared on the back.

Cyan fur grew and covered the entire body, while her back cracked, causing some pain as she was forced to stand on all fours.

And finally, a pair of wings grew on her sides as three golden collars decorated her neck.

"I sure look great. I mean, wow." Valley Glamour said.

While admiring her body, she heard the doorbell.

"Oh? Who could it be?" Valley said, and she trotted towards the door.

Opening it proved to be difficult, as she had to fly for reaching the knob and grab it firmly. When she got a good grasp, she finally moved the knob and the door opened.

"Why, hello there! I must say you look fabulous." Rachel said.

"Thanks! But why does someone like you visit me, Rachel?" Valley asked, intrigued.

"Well, let's just say Rachel is not my real name." The jeweler answered, and Valley suddenly understood.

"Wait... Rarity!?" She said.

Rarity giggled. "The one and only!"

"I should have known since I first met you at the jewelry store! Like, I didn't think you would be there!" Valley exclaimed.

"Well, here I am, darling. Pretty surprising, right?" Rarity said.

"Totally! Anyways, are you here for a visit?" Valley asked.

"Actually, I was looking for you, Valley. You see, Rarity For You is still triumphing at Manehattan, but I got a bit worried when ponies started talking about you having vanished. So I traveled here looking for you." Rarity explained.

"Oh... Fortunately, you have found me. Even if you had to visit another dimension for that." Valley said.

Rarity giggled. "That was not a problem, dear. But anyways, shall we go back to Equestria?"

"Sure thing, Rarity!" Valley replied, smiling.

"Very well, let's go!" Rarity said, using some magic for opening a portal, which the two of them crossed.

Everything would go pretty well.

As long as Fluttershy didn't think about turning into different characters again.


The End

Comments ( 113 )

Hey, JimmyHook19 is a friend of mine!

First Valley Glamour TG TF Story EVAR!!! <3 :heart: :yay:

9251553
Nice to see you here!

"Don't worry about it. As you have been so nice, I think I can make a discount for you." The jeweler said, making Jimmy smile.

This is an immediate red flag.

"Oh, it was nothing, darling. Just some generous act." She replied.

Red flag numero dos, considering that he established that he knows aboutRrarity.

"Well, here I am, darling. Pretty surprising, right?" Rarity said.

If rather un-subtle.

9251637
What do you think about the rest of the story?

9251653
Short, but good. Nice plot twist at the end, there.

9251779
Well, I thought saying "short story" on the description would tell it's short. Maybe if I did put "trust me, the story is short", it would be easier to understand?

Without nothing else, glad you like the story.:twilightsmile:

"Ah, this is much better." He said, before taking some nap.

He didn't take a nap, he took some nap

"Oh, I know who I'm turning into! Like, it's Valley Glamour!" He exclaimed.

That was fast... didn't think the character was that memorable (especially since I don't even remember that character being a thing)

"Actually, I was looking for you, Valley. You see, Rarity For You is still triumphing at Manehattan, but I got a bit worried when ponies started talking about you having vanished. So I traveled here looking for you." Rarity explained.

Wut

Comment posted by Discord The Narrator deleted Oct 25th, 2018
Comment posted by Discord The Narrator deleted Oct 25th, 2018

Sorry, had some fails. I'm gonna reply, Zapper.

9252325

He didn't take a nap, he took some nap

I don't get it. Is it wrong?

That was fast... didn't think the character was that memorable (especially since I don't even remember that character being a thing)

Well, she was canon. And Jimmy remembers the characters.

Wut

What is it? Maybe you want to know how Rarity got there?

9252329
You know you can edit your comments/replies right? (It's the pencil icon in the corner) ^

9252337
1. Yes it is wrong, it should say that Jimmy took a nap
2. That is one dedicated fan
3. That is one reason. Another is how did Jimmy get there, how did rarity know Jimmy was there, and who is this character that she's so important one of the Elements of Harmony had to go get her? (I also want to know what happened to Jimmy when he got to earth (mainly about his memories))

9252349

2. That is one dedicated fan

Oh you haven't seen nothing yet Zapper! I got a HUGE list of favorite characters from MLP! :D

9252350
Meh can't really complain about that, I'm the same exact way with pokemon

9252353
Heh... here's the list btw: https://www.deviantart.com/jimmyhook19202122/favourites/76756600/All-of-my-favorite-characters-from-MLP-in-stamps


Just so you know, that list will continue to increase, and soon........ I will reach 1,000 favorite characters from MLP! <3 :D :heart:

9252349
1. Fixed! Thanks. I asked because I didn't understand the way you said it.

2. Indeed. You can ask him.

3. Let me tell you: Jimmy is a human. He's from Earth. The story is about him becoming a pony. As for Rarity, she got worried when a customer of her boutique disappeared, and maybe she got info that Jimmy was in another dimension, so she traveled there thanks to the mirror at Twilight's castle.

9252357
Wow... I would never be able to do that with pokemon, especially since I had a hard time just making a top 10

9252360
Well I was confused, the way you worded it you made it seem like Jimmy was originally from equestria and somehow got sent to earth

9252370
Heh. my list used to start out at 10 when I first got into MLP, but then I wanted to go far beyond any MLP Fan and have the most amount of favorite characters possible! :D

9252404
Well, ya definitely succeeded...

9252379
Oh, don't worry. That can happen.

9252416
Well that's all I could find to nitpick on, look forward for your next story to nitpick read.

9252420
Wow...

I should call you "The Nitpicker".

Fun read and in the end that is all that I really want.:raritywink:

9252494
Wow, thanks for the comment, the fave and the follow!:scootangel:

9252503
No problem, reading something noice is a lovely way to kick off my day.:raritywink:

9252430
9252440
Meh, I've been called worse

9252592
Heh, your loss though, because I am Awesome <3 :heart:

9252604
Nah, don't worry about names.

But seriously, you could say more things on the comments, not just looking for errors.

9252638
Then why do you read my stories?:unsuresweetie:

9252643
...they're good stories, duh

As long as Fluttershy didn't think about turning into different characters again.

Haha!

This was, like, a good short story.

Login or register to comment