• Published 23rd Oct 2018
  • 623 Views, 18 Comments

The Journal Of The Two Sisters - Crystal Aura



The Journal that contains the adventures of the Royal Sisters we know and love falls into the hands of Princess Twilight Sparkle. Join her and Spike as they read the story of the well-known deities.

  • ...
5
 18
 623

Luna I

Greetings, Journal!

I am Princess Luna, and we are certain my dear sister must have mentioned us in her earlier entries. Thou may notice that I write in a peculiar manner, using the Royal way of addressing others. However, perhaps we can make an exception for you, my trusted journal.

I shall consult our Mother and Father on this matter. Just a moment, please.

Oh, YES! I can write without the formalities! Hmmm... now, what shall I write about today? Ah, I have the perfect topic—my favorite flower, lavender!

Lavender holds a special place in my heart. It is the most exquisite flower in all of Equus! Its delicate scent brings me such joy. Mother once told me that lavender is known for its calming properties, perfect for promoting restful sleep.

By the way, did my sister tell you about our Mother and Father's roles? No? Very well, allow me to enlighten you!

Our beloved mother, Queen Galaxia of Equus, oversees the wonders of our sky, tending to the majestic galaxy which has a sun and a moon... and many planets! It must be a sight of incomparable beauty, much like mother herself!

And our father, King Cosmos, takes care of all the universe including our galaxy. Oh, and he also watches over the enchanting Moon! I asked why he does so, since they told me that father takes care of so many things and it must be obvious it is not an easy job, but they told me there is something romantic in it. I do not understand now, but maybe I will in the future. And if I do, I shall tell you too.

They both carry out their important duties in the Castle, which happens to be our home. You, dear Journal, reside here as well, so you must be familiar with it!

Wait a moment... why did I digress into talking about our parents? Let me refocus my thoughts... Oh, right! I was meant to discuss lavenders, not Mother and Father! Silly me!

When I grow older, I dream of filling my room, and if possible, the entire Castle, with lavender flowers. Just imagine the fragrance permeating every corner—it will be truly magical!

Oh no, I've lost track of time! Mother is summoning me for dinner. You know, Royal Dinners are not to be missed! Farewell for now, dear Journal!

Princess Luna, signing off with dreams of lavender and a joyful heart.

Author's Note:

Hope y’all like it & will wait patiently for the next chapter like always! :twilightblush:

~ Crystal Aura