• Published 21st Oct 2018
  • 813 Views, 6 Comments

Secrets and Lies (phase one) - keithsterling

  • ...
 6
 813

Chapter 9

January 14, 2026, 19:00 hrs Equestria Standard Time, Private bed chamber of Solar Princess Blueberry Swirl Silverlight, Crystal Castle, Capital city of Crystal City, Crystal Empire.

The Private bed chamber of Solar Princess Blueberry Swirl Silverlight is in the Crystal Castle and it decorated in a very livable style. Sitting on the edge of a queen sized canopy bed with her legs crossed was a drop dead, gorgeous, light blue unicorn mare with a crimson red mane and tail. Her 5ft 8in athletic figure was attired in a well made red fit and flare dress. A pair of unbuckled, light gold, gladiator styled sandals sat in front of her oak wardrobe. In the room with her was her father Emperor Justice Silverlight.

“Unfortunately, father, I am barred from entering the records room without the presence of Cousin Cadence. As she trusts me unquestionably, most don’t ,because I am a Solar Princess from the Solar Empire most of the Royal Crystal Guards see me as a willing hostage.” Blueberry explains in her well-bred voice as she brushes a piece of lint off her freshly painted baby blue nail polish.

“Is their nothing you can do Blueberry? I need to look at the sales invoice for the instrumentation component from the Crystal Empire.” Justice asks as he kneeled in front of his youngest daughter.

“There is nothing I can do, father, without endangering my true purpose of being here in the Crystal Empire.” Blueberry said mysteriously as her body slumped forward having to lie to her father.

“Your true purpose, Blueberry?” Justice asked as Blueberry shook her head.

“I am a Solar Empire intelligence specialist. It’s not that mother doesn’t trust Cousin Cadence or the Crystal Empire. It’s that she wants someone here in the Crystal Empire to keep her abreast of what’s going on around here and the Friendship Kingdom.” Blueberry explains as Justice’s face brightens.

“You are a goddess sent, my dear daughter. You might be able to answer my question?” Justice overjoyed as he hands her the plans. Blueberry’s face glazes with shock upon looking at the plans her father gave her.

“That’s ‘FKS Harmony’ an advanced dreadnought. Princess Twilight Sparkle and her Friendship Kingdom have just completed building the vessel.” Blueberry explains as she padded quickly barefooted over to her holo computer. In less than a few key strokes, she calls up the Solar Empire spy satellite feed. Floating just above the holo camera was the hologram of the fully build ‘FKS Harmony’ docked in a secret naval base in a hidden cove about a mile from the border of the Crystal Empire.

“Do you know Blueberry, if the vessel is operational?” Justice inquiries as Blueberry rubs her chin with her hand.

“The information I was able to fish out of Miss Rarity (Justice looking at Blueberry with a dubious expression) Now father! I know how to use interrogation techniques, its part of my training, but I would never use them on Miss Rarity. She has been friends with our family for so long and I respect her.” Blueberry said gruffly crossing her arms in front of her.

“Huh?” Justice exclaimed as the hologram blinked for a moment.

“Blueberry do you have any other camera view on this vessel?” Justice asked as she called up the live feed from numerous ‘fly-eyes’ surveillance cameras she hid around the secret naval base and hidden cove for surveillance purposes.

On every screen, a huge battle rages in the secret naval base and in the hidden cove with the Friendship Kingdom defense forces guarding the ‘FKS Harmony’. A moment later, a soldier in standard combat body armor passes in front of the camera and Justice spots, on his arm, a stylized black shooting star mark. As the battled continues unabated, the ‘fly-eyes’ surveillance cameras begin flicking off around the area, until every screen is blank.

Without a word to her father, Blueberry runs over to her wardrobe and grabs her nano-suit, plus a pair of thigh high boots. She exits her bathroom wearing her nano-suit and boots. Justice is taken back by his daughter’s figure; the form-fitting suit shows off just how perfectly formed his foals are, a trait inherited from their mother, an equine morph goddess.

Before his daughter could say a word, a snap of his finger transforms the clothes he was wearing into his nano-suit. A second snap of his finger causes heavy combat body armor to form that looks like the armor worn by an ancient warrior known as a samurai.

Blueberry’s face glazes with shock, dangling from her father’s left side was a daisho. She knew the longer scabbard contains a long sword called a Katana. The shorter scabbard contains a short sword called a Wakizashi. On his right side a quick draw holster formed containing a custom pulse pistol. A custom pulse assault rifle formed on his back, underneath that on the small of his back, above his tail, was a pulse shotgun. To finish off the armor, a helmet that looked like a samurai great helmet formed on his head.

Before long, Blueberry activated her special force’s combat body armor. On her right side, a pulse machine pistol 5 forms along with a holster containing a Special Forces custom pulse pistol. Justice reaches his armored glove out for his youngest daughter to take hold. Once her armored glove grabs hold of her father’s hand, he opens a wormhole portal to the location.

January 14, 2026, 19:01 hrs Equestria Standard Time, Half Moon hidden cove, Secret naval base of the Friendship Kingdom, Friendship Kingdom territory.

The wormhole portal deposited Justice and Blueberry a mile from the secret naval base in the Friendship Kingdom territory. This was prefect as Blueberry tore her helmet off her head. The moment she exited the portal, her stomach rebelled against her causing her to vomit. The concerned father side of Justice came out as he found a safe place for his younger daughter to recover before continuing with the secret mission.

(A few moments later)

“How do you feel Blueberry?” Justice asked as the sickly Blueberry sits under a tree in her nano-suit. Because her stomach has not settled from traveling through the wormhole portal that her father created she is concerned that she ruined the mission.

“I am sorry, father. but I am still nauseated and my stomach still doesn’t feel right. Go on without me. The mission is the most important thing.” Blueberry said sickly as Justice shook his head.

“I am sorry Blueberry. But what kind of father would I be, if I left a sick foal who can’t defend herself here?” Justice replied as Blueberry tried to get up. But quickly slapped her hand over her mouth to keep from throwing up again and sits back down. Her ears droop down on top her head, sadly.

“I might know a way to make you feel better, Blueberry. But it means touching something you don’t like being touched.” Justice comment as Blueberry knew what he meant.

“You are talking about my foot, right father.” Blueberry answered as Justice shook his head.

“If you explain why you need my foot, father, I’ll consider it.” Blueberry comments

“Fair enough, Blueberry, newbies to space travel both male and female are inflicted with space sickness its similar to what happened to you. nausea sets in so they put pressure on certain points on the bottom of their feet to ease the space sickness. After one treatment. They are back to normal, I don’t see it not working on you, Blueberry.” Justice explains as she agrees to let her father work on her foot.

With that, Justice pulls his daughter’s boot off her leg, exposing her barefoot. He removes his glove and rests his daughter’s heel in his palm. After that, he uses his other hand and his thumb to begin putting pressure on certain points on the bottom of her foot. As he increases the pressure on the certain point, the nausea begins to fade, followed by settling her stomach.

“I feel wonderful father, Thank you. Now do we not have a mission to complete?” Blueberry comment as she reactivates her special force combat body armor after putting her boot back on.

“Rightly so, my dear daughter. Let’s move out.” Justice said as he reactivated his combat body armor.

With that, the two ponies creep their way toward the entrance of the secret naval base for the Friendship Kingdom with their weapons close in combat at the ready. On point, was Galactic Knight Justice Silverlight with his pulse shotgun at the ready. Followed behind him, covering the rear was Intelligence Specialist Blueberry Swirl Silverlight his younger daughter, her pulse machine pistol 5 ready as well. At the entrance, Justice gestures his daughter to crack the lock on the gate so they can get into the bunker as he covers her with his custom pulse assault rifle.

As his daughter was working on the lock of the bunker, Justice switches over to his thermo sight and scans the area. Suddenly, his more sensitive hearing picked up a low click near his daughter. Faster than she can perceive his movement, he grabs her and tosses her away from the bunker as an explosive booby-trap goes off, tossing shrapnel everywhere and bathing the area in smoke.

“Father!” Blueberry screams as a tear runs down her cheek. Slowly, the smoke begins to clear. Standing in the center of the smoke, with his gold metal wings wrapped around him was her father.

Other than a few nicks and scratches across the outsides of his metal wings, he is largely unhurt from the explosion. Blueberry dashes over to him as he refolds his wings on his back and she hugs him.

“Father! Don’t ever scare me like that again!” Blueberry said bluntly as she pounds on his chest with her armored fist over and over again Blueberry composes herself, takes a deep breath and examines the collapsed bunker entrance into the secret naval base.

“Back to business then, Blueberry.” Justice comment as the two ponies leave the area.

For the next few hours, the two ponies’ search for another way into the naval base but is unsuccessful. They decided together to climb up a large hill that overlooks the half moon hidden cove and use the infrared distancing sights built into their helmets to scan the area for the advanced dreadnought. Through the optical enhancement, they find the berth that housed the ‘FKS Harmony’ is now empty.

A moment later, the sound of helicopter engines approaching causes Justice and Blueberry to slide down the hill and hide in the bushes. As the flight of helicopters marked with the symbol of the Friendship Kingdom pass overhead, the two ponies reappear. They climb back up the hill, using the conventional binocular sights in their helmet and watch three ponies climb out of a helicopter. The first pony was Applejack, followed closely by Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy. The three ponies don’t look all that happy as Applejack throws her cowboy hat on the ground.

In a hidden campsite, some distance from the secret naval base in Half Moon Cove, Justice and Blueberry sit in front of the campfire. They are wearing their nano-suits speaking about what happened at the cove.

“Well father, that confirms what Miss Rarity told me. The Friendship Assembly members know the location of ‘FKS Harmony’ . But probably don’t know the command codes for the vessel. Only Princess Twilight Sparkle knows them.” Blueberry explains as she tosses a freeze dried piece of apple into her mouth.

“She probably tickled the information out of her, That’s why I found an unconscious Twilight, barefooted lying clamped to a table in that ruined castle.” Justice comment as Blueberry reels with astonishment about her father’s comments.

“What?!” Blueberry exclaimed, missing her mouth completely with a second piece of freeze dried apple from a small package in her hand.

“Three days earlier, on my way to the Crystal Empire to talk to Cadence about something, I was forced to land near a ruin castle in the Friendship Kingdom territory. Metal wings and thunder don’t mix, so I landed and went into the castle. Inside the castle, I found Twilight lying on a magic created table, unconscious, she was suffering from hyperthermia because she was not dressed for the chill in the castle and she was barefooted. So I took her to Dream Valley for help.” Justice explains as he floats the second piece of freeze dried apple into his mouth.

“Who and why, father?” Blueberry inquiry as she tosses another piece of apple into her mouth.

“Any evil Imperator Alicorn named Daimyo Harmonia Strife. Your mother got involved with her when she was a very young Alicorn ruler. As for why Blueberry, Harmonia first target was your mother.” Justice said as the blood drains from Blueberry’s face.

“Did she hurt mother?!” Blueberry ask her voice explodes out of her.

“No Blueberry, your mother escaped through the one way wormhole portal I made for her in her necklace. I suspect Harmonia was after her activation codes for the ‘Solar Fury’ your mother’s powerful particle beam cannon.” Justice explains as Blueberry’s face turns pale.

“Blueberry, would you like to visit your mother in Dream Valley. But that means travel through the wormhole portal again, it got you sick the first time.” Justice explains as Blueberry looked at her father and touches her stomach with her hand.

“As much as I wouldn’t like to get sick again. I must see if my mother is safe for myself. Besides, I’ll let you use that same trick on my foot, again to settle my stomach ,if I get sick.” Blueberry explains as her father opens the wormhole portal to Dream Valley to see her mother.

(A few moments later)

Justice settles his daughter’s stomach with the same trick he did before with her foot. Blueberry runs up to her mother and embraces her, happy to see her safe. As the two mare talk, Justice is soon joined by his own mother, Duchess Shimmering Diamond Silverlight attired in a blue green sheath dress and simple black slip-on shoes.

“I think it’s time for Great Grandmother to get involved, mother.” Justice comment as his mother crosses her arms.

“There’s no telling what kind of damage that Daimyo Strife can do on this planet with her hands on that advanced dreadnought from the Friendship Kingdom.” Justice explains as his mother shook her head.

“Your grandmother is positioning the Hyper wave generator as we speak toward the infinity star sector when it’s ready, she will send a hyper wave message to your Great Grandmother the Empress. Inform her of what’s going on with Daimyo Harmonia Strife. After that, we must wait for a reply from the Empress’ .Till then, you should contact your oldest daughter Imperial Solar Princess Aurora Silverlight, her diplomatic savvy is needed to get the rulers to a meeting with Grandmother.” Shimmer explains as Justice begins to dial his oldest daughter’s personal holo-phone number.