• Published 21st Oct 2018
  • 812 Views, 6 Comments

Secrets and Lies (phase one) - keithsterling

  • ...
 6
 812

Chapter 4

January 1, 2026, 21:00 hrs Equestria Standard time, Imperial Solar Princess Aurora Silverlight guest bed chamber, Castle of Friendship, Friendship Kingdom, Capital City of Ponyville.

Standing on the balcony just outside her bed chamber was an elegant looking young Alicorn mare wrapped in an ivory colored charmeuse robe. Her light blue feathered bird wings hung limp on her back. It was quite a large space for her status as imperial Solar Princess Aurora Silverlight from the Solar Empire.

Her normally calm and confident disposition has been replaced with lingering anxiety and worry. Being the oldest of the Silverlight foals, she has taken it on herself to protect her younger siblings, but at the same time, she doesn’t want to be overly protective of them.

“Somnus you fool, do you want to give your oldest sister a heart attack, that was such a stupid stunt.” Aurora said as tears stream down her cheek soaking her robe.

Earlier today after the colossal explosion off the coast of the New Lunar Republic, Aurora received a holo-phone call from her brother Solar Prince Somnus Silverlight. He was enroute back to the Capital City of Mare Serenitatis to report what happen to their aunt President Luna Silverlight. He informs her of the situation in the New Lunar Republic at the installation as a courtesy to her being the Diplomat from the Solar Empire. He asks her to pass it onto their younger sister Solar Princess Blueberry Swirl Silverlight.

“Huh?” Aurora exclaimed as she hears the door into her bed chamber open softly and close soon after.

“Hello ?” Aurora said hesitantly as she pattered back into her bed chamber.

In the darken bed chamber, Aurora closes her eyes and slowly reopens them. In doing so, her eyes started to glow a solid white. (After endless pestering of her brother Somnus, Aurora got him to teach her how to uses shadow sight ability that allow him and their aunt to see the unseen and peer into the darkness.) She slowly begins to scan the whole bed chamber with the shadow sight ability, trying to find something that might be hidden from her normal sight.

“Huh?” Aurora exclaims as she comes upon the tall oak wardrobe in the room that she used to store her extra clothing in for this trip. She spots a tall translucent figure hiding beside the wardrobe in the room. The luminous figure tries to move to different locations to hide from her, but Aurora easily keeps track of its movements with the special vision.

“Come out of your shadows and make yourself known to your Imperial Highness!” Aurora said in a very commanding voice as the translucent figure had no other choice but to comply with her royal command.

“I see, since my death, you have learned the shadow sight ability, that your brother and aunt use.” The translucent figure said in a very familiar voice well known to Aurora since she was a very small filly.

With a wave of the figure’s hand, the ‘hide in plain sight ability’ of Imperator Alicorn is dispelled instantly and standing before Aurora was her dead father Emperor Justice Silverlight. Before Justice could say anything, his daughter’s eyes rolled back into her head and she collapses to the floor. For the next few minutes, Aurora can feel something cool and damp being pressed against her face and snout, slowly waking her up. As she opens her cobalt blue eyes, she was staring into the light purple eyes of her cousin Princess Cadence Sparkle.

“Cousin, what happen to me? Was I dreaming? All I remember is seeing my dead father appear before me and nothing else.” Aurora said very confused lying on her bed still wearing her robe.

“No Aurora you were not dreaming. It was your father. but he’s a little bit different than you remember him. Uncle, come out, let your daughter see you.” Cadence said as Justice once again reappears at the foot of his daughter’s bed.

Aurora sat in stunned silence on her bed as she looks upon her dead father’s face. A moment later, Cadence stands up and leave the room leaving the two ponies to catch up.

In an attempt to break up the stunned silence of the room and having easy access to one of his daughter’s barefeet within arm’s reach, Justice places his finger into the arch of his daughter’s foot and slowly follows the contours of her arch. Aurora unleashes a loud yelp from the ticklish stroke, as Justice hopes to anger her.

“I- I- I felt that. So this not a dream, you’re really alive papa?” Aurora said unsure but can’t deny the earlier tickle sensation in her arch. Soon every emotion washes over Justice’s oldest daughter as she kneels on her bed and throws her arms and wings around her father in a loving embrace, overjoyed to have him back in her life again. Slowly Aurora composes herself and dries her tears with the sleeve of her robe.

“But how papa?” Aurora said in her soft and gentle voice.

“It’s getting late Aurora, even though you are a young mare and can take care of yourself, every Princess needs her beauty sleep. Tomorrow I’ll leave a note on your dresser indicating where you can find me but you must come alone, then we can talk.” Justice explains as he carefully removes Aurora’s robe from her and hangs it up.

Before disappearing into thin air, using her shadow sight ability, Aurora scans the whole room seeing if her father was still around. When she was satisfied that he was gone, she rolled out of her bed and walked onto the balcony in her nightgown. The cool evening breeze seems colder than normal through the thin fabric of her nightgown, causing her breasts to stiffen. Not wanting to remain in the cold air for too long, she quickly dials a number on her holo-phone of her MCV. It rings a few times when it’s answered by a very annoyed and sleepy light blue unicorn mare with a messy crimson red mane.

“Oh Aurora! Do you know what time it is?” the annoyed unicorn mare comments sharply as she spoke to Aurora.

“Little sister, I want you to come to Ponyville in the Friendship Kingdom in the early morning and meet me at the castle. I’ll explain when you get here.” Aurora explains as the unicorn mare looks at her with a scorched look.

“No!” the unicorn mare said testily

“Fine, you forced me little sister. By royal order of Imperial Solar Princess Aurora Silverlight, under the authority of the Solar Empress Celestia Silverlight. You, Solar Princess Blueberry Swirl Silverlight is here by ordered to come in the morning to Ponyville and the Friendship Kingdom, plan to stay for a week, is that clear your highness.” Aurora said with authority as Blueberry had little recourse but to comply with the royal orders from under her mother’s banner and because her older sister pulled rank on her.

“Fine, I will be there in the early morning your Imperial highness. Now let me sleep.” Blueberry replies as she hung up the holo-phone.

With one phone call down, she quickly dials the second number before her breasts get any harder from the cold air. It rings a few times, then its answered by a wide awake light blue unicorn stallion with a crimson red mane.

“Oh good evening big sister, May I ask why you called me at this time?” The unicorn stallion inquires

“Good evening Somnus, can you make it to the Friendship Kingdom and Ponyville by morning. I want you to meet me at the castle and I’ll explain why when you get here.” Aurora explains as Somnus thought for a little while before answering.

“Sure Aurora, I can make it to Ponyville and the Friendship Kingdom in the morning. Anyway Auntie gave me a week off from military duties. I have no plan for that week anyway. See you in the morning, big sister.” Somnus said as he hung up holo-phone.

With both phone calls finished, Aurora hurries back inside her warm bed chamber to allow her breasts to return to their appropriate size, as she doesn’t mind a larger sized breast it will totally throw off her elegant young Alicorn mare figure. She’s kind of use to it.

January 2, 2026, 13:00 hrs Equestria Standard time, Castle garden hidden away area, Castle of Friendship, Friendship Kingdom, Capital City of Ponyville.

The area of the Castle garden that Aurora’s father specified in the note he left in his daughter’s bed chamber was surrounded on all four sides by high hedges that hid the Imperator Alicorn stallion from all view allowing him to conserve his eternal magic. In the center of the hedges was a patch of soft green grass and the only way into the area was through a well hidden grotto.

In the note that Justice penned for his daughter, it gave her specific instruction on how to find the hidden grotto and how to enter the area where she will be meeting her father. A moment later, through the grotto opening steps Imperial Solar Princess Aurora Silverlight attired in heath red, slightly below the knee length dress and light gold heeled sandals. She is without her Princess’s regalia today.

“You’re late Aurora.” Justice said pretending to be angry with his daughter’s lateness. The truth of the matter is he, himself, was late. Also he just arrived two minutes before his daughter arrived at the meeting point.

“I am sorry father for being late, I got tie up at the castle on business.” Aurora said apologetic in her soft and gentle voice.

She knows full well that her father was pretending to be angry at her; this act could work in her favor with her plan. The business she got tied up with was coordinating her plans with her two siblings who arrived earlier this morning by her request or something like her request.

“Fine Aurora, your punishment for being late. You must, for the remainder of our meeting be barefooted.” Justice said teasing as he chuckles under his breath, he always enjoyed teasing his oldest foal simply because of her sweet disposition, nothing fazes her.

“Yes, father.” Aurora said obedient as Justice’s jaw drops watching his oldest daughter crouch down and begins to unbuckle her sandals. When the bands were loose enough, Aurora simply steps out of her sandals and stood barefooted on the soft green grass like her father told her.

“Huh? Aurora I didn’t expect you to do it. Aurora I was just kidding about you remaining barefooted for this meeting, I know how much pride you take in keeping your feet pristine, remaining barefooted is going to ruin them. Please Aurora, put your sandals back on.” Justice concerned as Aurora picked her sandals up and returned to the grotto entrance.

Unknown to Justice, Aurora discovered the note he penned for her a few moments after he left it. She follows the instruction on the note and finds the grotto entrance. She went over to the meeting area with a fine tooth comb and soon realized her sibling would never be able to find the entrance to the grotto without the instruction from her father.

In order to keep her plan secret from her father, she had to find a way to mark the grotto entrance for them. On her way back to the castle, after visiting the meeting area, a sun beam caught on her gold sandals.

The embedded real gold flakes in the bands of her shoes reflect dully in the light. In her bed chamber, Aurora realizes if she shines the embedded real gold flakes up to a high luster, it would be the perfect mark for her sibling to find. So, her father, pretending to punish her for being late by having her stand barefooted was the perfect excuse to allow her to take her sandals off and position them near the grotto entrance so the sun will reflect off real gold flakes on her shoes.

“But father, I was late for our meeting. .It’s your right, as the Solar Emperor, to punish, how you see fit, the Imperial Solar Princess, which is me, your daughter Aurora Silverlight.” Aurora said playing with her father trying her best to keep a straight face.

Since his death, no one at the old grand royal palace is playful with her because they’re afraid of her and her mother with her siblings assigned to other lands; she gets quite lonely at the palace. To cure her loneliness she travels quite a bit from the Solar Empire. Now with her father back, she might not have to travel as much as before, to cure her loneliness. Suddenly, Justice blinks with surprise as Aurora’s straight face begins to crack, a huge smile spreads across her snout and she can no longer suppress her laughter and unleashes it.

“Aurora Sol Silverlight, you knew I was pretending to be angry at you and you played along with me.” Justice said as he walked up to his daughter and kissed her on her cheek to thank her for playing along.

“Aurora?” Justice inquiry as Aurora knew what her father wanted to know about.

“Since your death, I learned a few new tricks for keeping my feet looking pristine, so having me stand barefooted like this is no big deal, Just give me a day and my feet will be back to looking pristine again.” Aurora explains as she wiggles her toes in the grass.

A moment later, coming through the hidden grotto entrance was a young 5ft 8in drop-dead gorgeous light blue unicorn mare with a crimson red mane and tail. Her athletic figure was encased in a lemon colored below the knee length dress with light gold gladiator sandals. Like Aurora, she is without her Princess’s regalia today. Upon seeing the figure of her late father, tears come to her cobalt blue eyes. This unicorn mare is Solar Princess Blueberry Swirl Silverlight and Justice’s younger daughter.

“Papa!” Blueberry calls as she runs up to him and embraces him. She didn’t believe her older sister that their father was back.

“huh? Blueberry.” Justice said surprised as he looked at his younger daughter with her arms wrapped around him.

A few moments later, coming through the hidden grotto entrance was young 6ft 2in handsome unicorn stallion with a crimson red mane and tail. His well built figure was encase in a leaf green, short-sleeve dress shirt, timber wolf brown pleated pants and black dress boots. Like his two sisters, he is without his royal regalia today. This unicorn stallion is Solar Prince Somnus Silverlight and Justice’s only son. He was carrying Aurora’s light gold heeled sandals with him. Aurora giggles as her brother slips her sandal on her foot and rebuckled them for her.

“Somnus! You brat! How dare you tickle my foot!” Aurora irked as Somnus ran his fingers across the underside of her foot from her heel to her toes causing her to jump from a ticklish assault on her very sensitive feet.

“You deserved that Aurora, I told Somnus how you pulled rank on me to get me to come to the Friendship Kingdom and Ponyville.” Blueberry said sharply as Aurora turns her attention toward her little sister, who instigated the ticklish assault on her foot when Somnus was replacing her sandal.

“You are just as bad as Somnus is, Blueberry or I should say worse. You are the second most charming of the three of us. With me being the first.” Aurora said with a little bit of pride as a devilish smile formed on her snout.

“Plus I know your weakness, Miss Blueberry. Your feet are ten times more sensitive than mine and I know what guest room you are staying in for the week. Sweet dreams little sister.” Aurora said fiendishly as a devilish smile forms on her snout again. A chill runs down Blueberry’s back hearing her big sister’s words to her.