• Published 2nd Nov 2018
  • 521 Views, 11 Comments

Don't Get too Cozy - Creativa-Artly01



Cozy Glow, the sweet little foal, is really a villain with plans that even Tartarus can't stop.

  • ...
5
 11
 521

Chapter 1

"Hello neighbor, wanna be friends?" says Cozy to Tirek with a laugh.

"What do you want little filly?" grumbles Tirek.

"Tirek, penpal, do you not remember who I am? It's me, Cozy Glow."

"Cozy?" says Tirek turning to face her. "I'm guessing your plan failed."

"Yes, the first one did. I have a better plan now. Have you heard of the sirens? The aquatic ponies with bewitching voices," responds Cozy.

"Yes," responds Tirek.

"Do you know how to make me into one? Or some pony who can?" asks Cozy, eyes terrifyingly wide.

"There is one. She's known as the Abandoned Sister," responds Tirek. "She, she's a former siren. I don't know how you're going to get to her cove from here though."

"Well, do you know someone who can get me, I mean us, out of here?" responds Cozy.

"No, not anymore," responds Tirek. "My own brother has betrayed me, Discord's betrayed me, no one else would ever dare help me."

"Then, we'll have to figure this out ourselves," responds Cozy.

"Well, the sisters are powerful enough to open portals into here," responds Tirek, "but they'd only do it under a mind control spell."

Cozy looks at him and grins. "I've memorized a mind control spell that can be used from absolutely anywhere." She then chants it along with the ponies she wants it to effect and a few minutes later, the two sisters pop open a portal and escort Cozy out then close it behind her and the spell wears off. The two then look at each other confused.

"What did we just do?" Celestia asks Luna.

"We let Cozy out of Tartarus!" responds Luna. "She must've used a long distance mind control spell on us. We have to track her down." The two fly off and get into their armor then fly off in search of the escaped filly.

Meanwhile, Cozy has just stowed away on a ship to the hidden cove where the Abandoned Sister resides. "Well, my plan has worked. Although, the princesses won't be on my tail for another few hours still. Hopefully." She mumbles to herself under her breath. "Why did I never use that spell before? Oh well, that's done away with now. Now to find that siren."

A few hours later, Cozy flies out the port hole of the boat and lands on the cove of the Abandoned Sister. "Hey," says Cozy, "is this the Hidden Cove and are you the Abandoned Sister?"

"Yes and yes," responds the Abandoned Sister, "and please call me Diamond Blitz."

"Oh, okay," responds Cozy. "Diamond Blitz, can I ask you something?"

"Sure, what do you want from me?" asks Diamond Blitz somewhat cautiously.

"I want you to turn me into a siren and send me to find the other three: the Dazzlings."

"Oh," says Diamond Blitz glumly. "I thought you came here just because you wanted to be my friend and just wanted to talk about normal things. But I guess I have to grant your request." She then summons an aura from her gemstone and uses it to transform Cozy into a siren and then to send her into the human world. She then tells her where to find the Dazzlings and how to bring them back.

A few minutes later after landing in the human world, Cozy looks and sees a red jewel around her neck and three other red jewels in her hand on black necklace straps. "I guess I have to find the others myself and return these to them." She then goes off in search of Adagio, Sonata, and Aria. After all, it is them she needs to help her take over the pony world and get rid of the friendship and unity of Equestria.