• Published 20th Oct 2018
  • 382 Views, 1 Comments

Rarity, Weenie to talk! - CrimsonEquine



Rarity is invited to talk about a curious obsession that she has.

  • ...
18
 1
 382

Rarity, Weenie to talk!

Rarity sat alone in the edge of a table situated inside the crystal castle. She was waiting for everypony to come along and talk to her in the next room. It seemed there was a problem with something she was doing, but couldn’t figure out the exact reason to what it could be. Everything was perfectly fine with her life.

She had her Carousel Boutique and the mass amount of money she had been gaining from customers across the globe. Sure it was a daunting task, but she enjoyed it nonetheless. Rarity scratched her chin and tried to wait out the boredom that was assaulting her mind. She tried to imagine being back at the boutique and making a fanciful new dress that would accentuate her creativity.

Though she needed somepony to free her from this call to talk. Still she was curious to what it could all be about. And what it could be that all of her friends would want to make her wait here so long for. She thought of the diamonds and minerals she was going to use in her next dress, maybe some onyx and cobalt mosaiced together into an awesome spectacle of art.

Maybe some silk linen to be used with the dress and some colored paint to add to the grandeur. She was so excited that it swiftly disappeared at the realization where she would not escape from this tour de boredom.

Still, she wondered if there was anything else she needed to do after this. Maybe she forgot to prepare dinner for Sweetie Belle. Or it could be that she had forgotten to make a dress for a customer. Anyhow, there was no way that anypony would chastise her for the minute mistakes that she may make once in a while.

Rarity would continue to ponder of anything that could describe what was the purpose of this intervention. It seemed so ridiculous that a pony like her would be of necessity to undergo the stressful happenings of something she isn’t aware of. What an unusual way to conceal her weight into this, there must have been something that she had done for this to happen. She couldn’t think of anything that would be so bad that she would have to do this.

Rarity scratched her forehead, all this pondering was farther than anything she could put up with. There was just so much time that had past and there was still no sign of them at all. If only the answer could come faster than the time they were taking to decide how they were going to “fix” her. Without further ado, Rarity began to scratch her hooves to decide on what color tint of magenta she felt would look good on her. Recently, she had gotten rid of the old painted hoof of reddish turquoise and decided it was so last weekend. So she thought a cooler more bluish color would set her down more, especially after this stressful evening.

The door slammed open, startling Rarity from her meandering mind games. She watched in anticipation, eyes agape and stretched to the farthest reaches of her socket. Iris’s sparkling to what this hidden problem could spell for her. Everypony walked slowly but silently, dour faces trudged on to their chairs. They all sat silently as they pondered on what they were thinking about.

Rarity watched them with their negative expressions and felt a shock through her spine that lead down to her tailbone. Twilight coughed and opened her eyes.

“Rarity, it has come to our attention that you’ve been hanging around with a lot of stallions lately…” said Twilight Sparkle.

Rarity blushed at the secret now out, she had completely forgot about.

“I… I don’t know what you mean… darling?” she said.

“Oh for cryin out loud, we all know you’ve been sucking every stallions dick in ponyville Rarity!” said Rainbow Dash.

“And we haven’t been able to get any action because of it!” said Pinkie Pie. “My cooch has become so tight, it could split open an aircraft carrier with one push!”

“Yea, and I haven’t been… able to sneak any stallions inside my house for weeks, and that prude Discord won’t even dare to satisfy me!” said Fluttershy. “Squeek, it’s been so hard to get off during estrus season and you have been drowning the stallion meat with your insatiable dick sucking!”

“Yea, and I’ve been even thinking about bangin Big Macintosh for the past few weeks, do you have any idea how hard it is to have a mix of feelerns and disgust with your own brother!?” said Applejack.

“It is decreed that we as a unit will have to deal with this swiftly before estrus ends”, said Twilight.

Twilight shined her horn and teleported a mask that had tight metal bonds around it, before throwing it at Rarity, which she caught without much skill. It almost fumbled on the table, but with some luck, she was able to catch it.

“No more Dick Sucking!” they unanimously said.

Rarity pouted and placed the mechanical mask on her face. There it sat tightly on her head.

Poor rarity could dick suck no more. She went home and worked on her dresses some more. Many onlookers of ponies would watch as Rarity had the mask. They would run away from her so they would not feel the wrath of the princess, Twilight Sparkle. For the mask was so tight and epically strong. There was no stallion that would touch Rarity’s thong. And much of Ponyville had been recuperated that night. The mares were saved from a chilling sexual fright. Everypony seemed happily okay. Except for the pony males who liked Rarity. Could not get a taste of that white unicorn flesh. There was nothing left to relish, for Rarity would pause to be a whore for a few months. And her flabby blue waffle would be quiet as a unused cunt. Thought she was unable to flavor the day. Her sexual needs would be kept at bay. And for that time she had totally abhorred. At least she wasn’t totally bored. Because she always had Tom. The rock that had a lot of protrusions. There would be no excuses, Rarity would abuse it.