• Published 26th Oct 2018
  • 262 Views, 0 Comments

Hippie Fluttershy Enjoys Some Plotless Porn While Looking Out the Window - Songbird Serenade Thanos



Set in the new world created by Twilight’s sacrifice and subsequent Godhood, this is the story of what happened when Hippie Fluttershy bought an art film.

  • ...
 0
 262

Fluttershy follows in the footsteps of general buttnaked

Fluttershy was forcibly conscripted into the Equestrian military. Due to her being somewhat flabby and out of shape from being a dirty capitalist hippie, she was made leader of an obscure regiment where fuck all happened. Her lieutenant was the avant-garde filmmaker Stan Brakhage. Her only resources were millions of taxpayer bits, 24 kalashnikovs and an entire army of filly soldiers.

Fluttershy shot a filly in cold blood as a sacrifice while Stan dabbed in the background. She then stripped everyone naked. Soon, a giant tapeworm came out of the ground and Fluttershy sicced the naked, feral fillies on it. 80% of them died before the tapeworm gave up and just went back into the ground to commit suicide.

Fluttershy was then promoted and made all of the soldiers take LSD. They were all emboldened and we're more effective at expanding Ponyville. Kill the natives, destroy the idols and establish the settlement. Rinse, wash and repeat. Except this time, everyone was naked and on drugs.


"Hello, Stan Brakhage!" said Fluttershy.


"Hello," he said, while coating his face in the blood of children.


Fluttershy then ate a Dubble bar. The nutty crunchiness was very satisfying. She then found God.

Celestia then awarded Fluttershy. Fluttershy couldn't believe that she could get a medal for getting naked and high. Just goes to show, do what you love and kill children and you'll be rewarded plentifully.

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment