• Published 25th Oct 2018
  • 442 Views, 4 Comments

Mousey Harmony - ScarletRhine



Alexandra "Alex" Traveller's life has gotten.more interesting scince her arrival in Australia. Her futher adventures are going to be more magical.

  • ...
8
 4
 442

Chapter 6: At the Safehouse

Alex yawned as she woke up with the sun on her small body. She had wondered what Ayumi's safehouse would be like, but she never guessed it was this beautiful. The house itself was four stories tall and was actually a refurbished warehouse on the west bank of Genesee River. The rest of the land it sat on was untamed, and the whole outer shell of the warehouse still looked abandoned to keep the locals from trying to get inside. With the location also being on the edge of an older industrial complex in a somewhat seedy neighborhood no one would ever think to look for the group here.

She smiled as she hopped down, growing to human size and headed for the kitchen. Once there, she began to mix enough pancake/waffle batter to feed everyone. As she was looking for a waffle iron, Ayumi and Ashley walked in.

“Told you guys this place was perfect to hole up in! An old friend of mine used to live in the area and stayed here when he needed to get away form his family.” Ayumi said as she levitated the double waffle iron out of one if the cupboards when she noticed the waffle mix Alex was making. “So he kept the place well stocked while my family lives in Russia. Oh, Alex, splash a small amount of the flat ginger ale that’s on the counter into that. The sugar and ginger make it that much sweeter.”

Alex nodded and levitated a small sphere of about a teaspoon worth of ginger ale into the bowl she was mixing. Soon, Alex, had some waffles and pancakes cooking with Ashley and Ayumi's help.

“I’m going to make the offer for Babs to become a herm again,” Ayumi said as they were cooking. “I know she said no already, but I don’t want her to go into heat and get extra strong breeding paralysis. Before you two argue that I should leave her alone about this, I have four very good reasons. One, she became an anthro during her male puberty, meaning her hormones upon changing into a filly have gone into overdrive, jumping her bodies’ age by a few years. Two she got her cutie mark which will accelerate her already uncommonly powerful development and make her first heat stronger than Alex’s. Three; once she does go into heat, she’ll lose herself to it for the first day if she doesn’t have some male hormones to balance it out, meaning she might jump the bones of the first male she sees, family or not. And four; heat suppressant amulets can’t be used on a young filly or they won’t grow physically, mentally or magically till they actually have that first heat. Becoming a Herm like me solves all those problems without many downsides; the only ones I can think of would be groin pains and wanting to clone yourself if you get my drift.”

Alex thought a moment before saying, “I see your point Ayumi. But you have to remember she’s an Apple (Though it seems here they're Smiths) and you know that being stubborn is part of their makeup. I mean, take Applejack, except for a few, most versions of her have tried to harvest their entire Orchard by herself without sleep or asking for help and you know what happened. Heck, I bet the version Applejack you got to know did that.”

“What smells so good?” Apple Bloom said as she entered the kitchen with Babs. Alex smiled as she placed some waffle batter in an Iron, then saying “Babs, would like you to reconsider your choice to tough it out through your puberty? Ayumi will give you the other reasons, but I'll tell of one danger of heat.”

Babs looked at Alex and asked, “And what would that be?”

Alex closed her and took a studying breath before saying, “Breeding Paralysis. It's something that can happen during the first heat. All it needs is for you to catch the scent of an aroused male. The most common form is that you simply find your body refusing to obey your mind and allow the male to rut you. Of course, after you are rutted after breeding paralysis hits you, you'll have a foal on the way.”

Alex continued her story, “I experienced it. It happened after an embarrassing event where my pants were destroyed while small. An old foe who turned into my male counterpart surprised me at the moment I got his scent. I found myself unable to move, except spread my legs and wait for his shaft. I couldn’t do anything but lay with my legs parted and wait for him to plant his seed in me. And my bundles of joy aren't his. Our Starlight threw him away from me before he could plant his seed. Now, what do you want? Pancakes or waffles?”

Ashley nodded, “Ah’ll have some o’ those flapjacks. That’s what we call them on the farm.”

“To be honest my AJ did harvest half the orchard no problem but, that’s due to Granny Smith being physically younger and far more active on the farm; where my counterpart is from, no what tired her out was having to fight off Timberwolves who had tired making kids out of some of the older apple trees even though they still bore fruit ” Ayumi said not wanting to tell the others about the apple matriarch being an alicorn in her timeline along with AJ and Applebloom. Ayumi had been surprised Mrs. Smith had become Granny of the same physical age as hers and thought she might actually be an alicorn but she realized that Granny in the show was over a century old. Smith’s body must have just matched Granny’s at her current age. After all, Granny was blond as a young mare but Mrs. Smith still had her white hair after becoming an anthro. “There are some other differences between the two timelines but suffice to say almost all of the important events in the timeline happened. Thought the Changeling civil war was slightly different in my counterpart’s timeline, as Chrissy had to fight against the First Hive not Thorax fighting Chrissy. But I’m rambling let’s get back on topic. Babs, when became an anthro, you didn’t have a Cutie mark, right?”

“I don't know. I still had my pants and they covered my flanks. I might've still been a blank flank; I just don’t know.” Babs replied, covering her flank with her tail.

“Ayumi, please take it easy on her! Remember, she didn't have either a family history, a powerful godlike being, or friend nearby to explain her situation before she got dragged into the crazy world of adventuring.” Alex reminded Ayumi.

“I’m not being hard on her I was just asking,” Ayumi said. “I saw your flank in the lab it was blank till right before we left that means you got a massive influx of magic which along with your already jump-started puberty; your first heat will be hell if you don’t have some male hormones to balance them out. I have one example that will make you think hard about my offer. Do you want to confirm the cousin fucking stereotype for farm people because if you go into heat as you are now you will and I mean YOU WILL try to rape Mac while in heat.”

Ashley interjected, “Whoa there, sugarcubes! Babs won’t be tryin’ t’ do that sort o’ thing t’ any o’ her family.”

Apple Bloom stated, “Babs mentioned some guy who got her a dress named Jake who lives in New York. We need t’ be careful ‘bout them hormones, in case Babs wants t’ meet him.”

Alex then said, “If you choose not to be transformed, you'll have to take testosterone supplements and not miss a time to take them. Or you can hope that the most common form of Breading paralysis affects you, but that can be dangerous. Your safest option is Ayumi's offer.”

Babs thought about it, then asked, “C-can you change me when my first heat is over?”

“Hey you won't get it as bad as me because I've been unable to relieve that itch for a long time; being Celestia’s daughter will make it ten times worse for me when it hits,” Raven said with a teasing tone

“If you're Tia's daughter then you'll have it even worse than you think, cousin.” Ayumi said, “Aunty is a fertility goddess after all.” She then turned to Babs “Truth is Babs, after your first heat you may not want to go back I'm speaking from experience as I'm a Herm myself and before you ask about having kids I'll make you a true Herm able to have and make kids. Besides, it'll also tone down you glancing at men too.”

Alex's eyes widen in surprise as she realized something. She looks at Ayumi and says, “A-Ayumi I was thinking what will your Aunt and Mi Amora Cadenza think of me, not to mention your Shining Armor think of me?”

“Cadance and Gleaming stopped questioning my love life when I became a queen and Aunty Tia doesn’t care about it after she married Molly. And before you ask it’s not that Molly but the Celestia from Sunset’s world. She retired and moved to Equestria and changed her name to Molly to keep the confusion to a minimum.” Ayumi said “though she is an alicorn and has Tia’s old pink mane, she doesn’t act like Molestia. Thank lords”

“GLEAMING!!!?” Alex said, “You're talking about the rule 63 version of Shiny, right?”

As they were talking Apple Bloom, Big Mac, and Granny walked in. “That there pancakes and waffles I smell?” the old mare asked.

“Gleaming is a Shifter. He can switch between her female form, Gleaming which she decided to stay in after her wedding by the way. And her male form Shining which she was born as.” Ayumi clarified, “ Cool thing is Gleaming is actually stronger than Shining. I told you about this before you girls got snatched but with all that happened I guess you forgot.”

“Yup,” Alex said rubbing the back of her head.

“Twilight’s brother Roy ended up as the anthro Shining Armor a while back. He showed up at the party for Alex’s arrival. He suggested she live in the model o’ the Golden Oaks Library that ended up bein’ the real Golden Oaks Library yer Uncle Sea Heart brought over from Equestria.” Ashley said, heading over to Babs, “Hun, you are you holdin’ up? Do you want to get some new clothes? Ah reckon wearin’ the same ol’ dress won’t cut it when it comes to meetin’ Rarity. She has a sister ‘bout yer age.”

Babs nodded as she ate her two waffles, swallowing before saying, “I'm holding up as well as can be expected. WAIT!” Babs looked at Alex and added, “Your Uncle has a PONY name?”

Alex chuckled and said, “Uncle Sea Heart ended up in an Equestria that was a lot like the show for three years on this side before returning to this world. But enough of that. I think we should visit the 911 Memorial and pay our respects to the victims of that horrible day.”

“Seems only right to do that.” Granny Smith says as she hobbles over to the breakfast table.

“I’m going to stay in Rochester to set up our ride home but now that I’ve recovered enough magic I’ll teleport you all to New York City.” Ayumi said as she lit up her horn “Besides this is my hometown. I’m feeling nostalgic and want to check up on some things I left here.”

Alex then nods. “Let’s go sight seeing and relax.

After that everybody eat breakfast, then Applejack, Big Mac, Daring, And Alex was teleported back into New York while Apple Bloom, Babs, Ayumi and Granny Smith stayed behind. Granny watched the youngest of the Anthro Apples while they did their homework and Ayumi