• Published 26th May 2019
  • 746 Views, 5 Comments

Demonoid Overlord - Reizthefakebrony



The Mane Six, now being the Elements of Insanity, found themselves dealing with the threat of a bipedal pony-like, demonic villain, who is in reality a human boy named Alex Phirrel. The kicker? The said villain is the main character of the story.

  • ...
2
 5
 746

Chapter 6: Gradual Hints

With no word, Alex, as Zaidel, was escorted by two Royal Guards through the corridor leading to the throne room. He looked around, admiring the architecture and the security. Nobody was aware of Aidan's presence, nor his voice was heard. The guards weren't so fond of him but they escorted him anyway.

Once arrived, his sight finally met Celestia and Luna, who looked sternly at him. Alex knew they were the ruler of the land, which made him a little bit nervous since he was meeting them in live. Being a Starcraft 2 player that was his theory: He was now in Protoss territory and Celestia is Artanius.

"You must be the one who saved our city and retrieved Sunset," Celestia said tranquilly. "Regardless the circumstances, I'm grateful to you."

"Can at least state your name in our presence?" Luna asked.

"Zaidel Goelnix," Alex answered. "And I'm here for your help."

"For what?" Celestia asked.

"I just wondered what happened to Equestria recently. Should the Elements of Harmony being present?"

At this point, Celestia started to talk about Twilight and the others having disappeared months ago. What's worse, strange creatures made their appearances and started wreaking havok to the entire land starting by Canterlot. Alex explained Sunset's situation with her being Painset and made up his story about the purification, without mentioning the destruction
that he caused in Rambling Rock Ridge. As for the Mane Six, Luna mentioned that they were sucked by a dark force inside a mirror toward a world beyond the imagination, which Aidan suggested that being the Freak World.

I was taking some tea with them as they talked about my possible return to home.

"Is there a possibility to return to Earth or what?" Alex asked.

Celestia shook her head. "Unfortunately there's no chance."

Alex lowered his head. "Understood."

"Is there something wrong, Zaidel?" Luna asked.

"No, nothing wrong." Alex said. "Dammit, now I have to find another way on my own."

Finished the conversation, Alex was escorted into his own guest room by a Royal Guard, and was now alone with himself. Night fell and the room darkened. Zadel was pondering about his current situation.

"There are more chance that they will suspect of me. The Elements of Harmony were my only card that I needed to return back to home. Besides, I don't think I will have time to waste finding Twilight if I don't know where she and her companion are. Dear Celestia, at least things doesn't change or I was forced to find them, you should be contempt to have met Sunset again."

"I may know who knows what happened to them, but he's in the Freak Word." Aidan said.

"Wait, you know it!?" Alex asked.

"Not here. We have to leave this place quietly first." Aidan said.


Stirring her mind into consciousness, Sunset woke up in a hospital bed, dazed and groggy. At her left, Celestia was there, almost to the point of crying.

"C-celestia?" Sunset said surprised.

"You have no idea how much I missed you," Celestia said.

"I don't deserve this return," Sunset retorted.

"I know what you mean. You weren't yourself during that possession."

"BUT I KILLED PONIES! Killed other living beings! And I was even going after Twilight and you!"

"Everypony deserve another possibility. You have no idea how much I waited for you to return. Now relax yourself. You should-"

"Wait," Sunset interrupted in realization "... I was in Rambling Rock Ridge when he saved me, but before that, he did it."

"What!?" Celestia bellowed.

A guard pony stormed the room. "Celestia! We have a problem!"


Outside Alex's room, there are rumors of struggling and a very, irritatingly familiar laughter echoing outside. Screams were emitted, a moment before the door was slammed.

"What the-" Alex didn't had the time to answer that Starcider landed in front of him.

"And thus, the royalties are once again useless, GYAHAHAHAHAH!" Starcider laughed.

"What the hell are you doing here!?" Alex asked.

"Huh.... Is that you!?" Starcider answered in a almost lovely tone.

"You are screwing my position! What is your deal here?"

"I heard that you had purified Painset, negating me the possible vengeance for stealing my followers."

"Not that you had followers to begin with."

As the bickering continued, a scream thundered. "I'ts right there!"

"You know what? You come with me!" Alex said, removing and tossing away his mask.

"Huh?" Starcider looked confused.

"OPEN GATE!" Alex said as he opened the portal and dragged Starcider away by her face before it shrunk back to nothingness.


Alex and Starcider reappeared in a isolated farm far away from everything. Before Starcider would say anything, she stopped, scared upon seeing the image of Aidan.

"You better not mess with us or you preferred be purified or worse get junked?" Aidan said.

"I think it's enough, Aidan," Alex said, releasing Starcider from his grasp and looking at the landscape. "This is not Equestria. Which means..."

"Welcome to the Freak Word." Aidan said.

"Freak.... What?" Starcider said confused but then faced Alex. "Whatever, I will let you go but next time I will mow you down. Because I like you. GYAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!"

Without any other word, Starcider escaped the duo on her two legs at fast speed, wielding her genoscissors.

"Aidan, the point is the same. Where are we going to find this guy?" Alex asked.

"Summon your minion first." Aidan said.

Alex sighed. "FACELESS HORROR."

A black slime filled the soil. A faceless pony like figure emerged, with half of his head being eroded. Once out of it, it began to change from his pony form into a motorcycle form, with wheels protruding from his chest and abdomen, and hooves turning into handlebars.

"A form very fitting for a delinquent like you." Aidan said.

Alex looked exalted. "Yeah! Now we are talking about speed."

Alex put himself on the Faceless Horror's back, gripped the handlebars, revved up the motors and started his travel toward
the unknown at high speed.

"You know the indications, right?" Alex asked.

"I guarantee that you will meet him very soon." Aidan said.