• Published 26th May 2019
  • 745 Views, 5 Comments

Demonoid Overlord - Reizthefakebrony



The Mane Six, now being the Elements of Insanity, found themselves dealing with the threat of a bipedal pony-like, demonic villain, who is in reality a human boy named Alex Phirrel. The kicker? The said villain is the main character of the story.

  • ...
2
 5
 745

Chapter 2: Dreadful Entrance

Alex wasn't expecting what was witnessing to take this weird level of bad. As being arrested wasn't enough. He was now ponyfied, brought in a chamber full of cultists and having somehow turned Starlight Glimmer in a killing machine who killed said cultists in one shots. Or for the weird scenario, turned them in pile of ashes. Alex was standing nearby the altar and was starting to think of the situation as a nightmare.

"Well... That's a let down. GYAHAHAHAHAH!" Starcider said gleefully.

"No... That can't be real," Alex murmured. "I rather be in my own cell instead."

Before he could do anything, she was already in front of him with her scissor being near to his face. Alex was sweating cold right now.

"Hey, you!" Starcider said, playing around with her scissors and leaning her face toward him. "You've done this to me, right!? Right!? Right, right!? You've turned me into this, riiiight!?"

Alex could barely maintain his calm with her eyes shooting daggers at him and her Genoscissors being around his face. He saw very well what this mare has in store for him. Fighting the real Starlight was a thing, but this new Starlight Glimmer was not joking around.

"You will not get away with that, buffoon." Starcider said with a grim tone. "I'm going to tear your body apart and append your head as my cup."

Alex frowned. "You better not screw with me, horned bitch." He said before dissolving in black-green flames and reappearing at her right to give her a kick who sent her in air. She end up crashing against a wall, creating various medium cracks on it, and collapsed to the ground.

Alex flinched for what he had just done. "I-I can teleport!?.... Whoever. I have to check up that she's not dead yet. If Genocider Sho has very ridiculous resistance that allowed her to get up immediately despite being slashed, shot or even hit by explosions like in her videogame... Maybe even this corrupted Starlight can do that."

But before he could do that, Starcider suddenly stood up on her own hind legs and lifted her head toward him. She looked at him with a unpleasantly euphoric face. She was even blushing, which was very disturbing and grotesque for him.

"Aaaaah! You know how to surprise me, you fabulous bastard!" Starcider said, embracing her shoulders. "I have to admit. You've got quite the cojones, fighting back this serial killer who has also a great amount of magic in her arsenal. But don't get me wrong. I have no intention to be your lover!"

"What is wrong with you!?" Alex bellowed.

"It's all your fault!" Starcider replied angrily and yet gleefully, pointing her Genoscissors at him. "What you have done to me altered my brain chemistry as well! You are responsible for my condition.... And yet is literally awesome. Bloodshed can have indeed a wonderful prospective."

"Like killing the..." Alex halted. "How did Sugar Bell and her cultists turned into pile of ashes instead of dying."

"Well... They are all dead long time ago." Starcider confirmed before she started to laugh loudly. "Kyeehahahaha!"

"What do you mean?" Alex asked.

"They were zombies, resurrected by an alicorn," Starcider said with a bit of anger. "A bitch that I had to deal with." She then ran two legged out of the room. "See ya later, amigo."

"Wait!" Alex said in vain. "And how the hell can ponies run legged? Its impossible..."

Without any other though, Alex stepped out the room and wandered through a maze of rocky corridors in search of the exit, still thinking it's a dream. But suddenly, a explosion was heard from afar, accompanied by a echoing evil laughter.

"Oh, boy. Now what?" Alex said, almost startled.

Alex followed the echoing laughter until he reached a light. Hesitantly, he stepped forward and stopped behind the wall to see the situation going on.

The Subjects, being Painset Shimmercakes and Magic Mare were standing in front of her. Unharmed with closed eyes as the currently invoked red metallic form returned into her normal one, still bleeding a little. There are trace of burns on the ground beneath her hooves. The alicorn opened her eyes and glanced in muted self-satisfaction her prey, being a very battered Starcider and approached her.

Alex kept his hoof on his mouth to avoid shout for the surprise. "Sunset Shimmer in a demented alicorn form? And Trixie too?... What I am even watching?"

Not wanting to let Painset get away for having derailed her village, Starcider tried to rose up, forcefully. But her body was so weakened that refuse to cooperate, making her head to lean backwards on the rock soil. She won't even growl in order to not give more satisfaction to her enemy, as her became somehow more smarter than her. But that wasn't very consolatory since Painset was the winner of this lunatic fight.

"I-i can't believe that I had lost to this usurper... I cannot even use a damn spell." Starcider said with a arrogant but weak tone. "That sucks."

Painset smirked and then laughed very maliciously in mockery. She never felt so satisfied to have taken down a nuisance who was almost going to kill her. And Magic Mare as well, but that was a second detail to her. What did matter in that moment was that she was going to make her pay for what she did or said to her. Having partially delayed her plans to take over Equestria, slaying some of her units and trying to kill her were crimes that she would never leave unpunished.

"Well, my pitiful pony," Painset said. "That is the end of your line. You will go down as the my other foolish enemies before you."

The demonic alicorn turned her head toward Magic, who gleefully nodded in agreement as she pulled out two sharp blades out of her hat. Painset alicorn glowed her horn in light-green glow, lifted both the weapons above her with her magic and pointed them at the battered Starcider, who looked a little frightened and a little euphoric at the same time. Painset prepared her cruel and bloody punishment, amused by the thought of the fight that she had with the persistent pony.

"You may have obstructed my plans," Painset said, sadistically. "But you may be a perfect subject in which I can test both my powers and authority. You will fear me even more."

Starcider, being still Starlight Glimmer, would had took her tormentor very seriously and being scared like she never was in her life, if the possession of Genocider Sho didn't screwed with both her mind and her brain chemistry. With her confidence and her ego remaining with her as being bound by the madness of her own shattered mind, she chuckled a little, which confused Painset a little bit.

"Ohohoh. Gently sadistic of you," Starcider gleefully mocked. "I should be angered by the fact that I'm going to die by your filthy hooves, but... That may be also a pleasant experience."

"Did you have lost your mind?" Painset demanded.

"So what's next? Torture section with a slash of menage a trois?" Starcider euphorically said, causing her two tormentors to react in disgust.

"I never felt quite this unclean." Magic said in muted scorn.

"Disgusting insect!" Painset said, indignantly. "We are not torturing you for your enjoyment!"

"Good," Starcider replied with a now serious tone. "Because I don't feel any kind of Stallionkholm Syndrome toward you right now."

Taking that as another, filthy insult, Painset glared ferociously at her, with her irises being shrunk and her eye twitching. She roared with a demonic, deformed voice as she raised her hoof and stomped on Starcider's stomach repeatedly, causing her yell in pain.

"Demented prick!" Painset yelled with her normal voice, stomping on her on more time before stopping. "Not only you have still the guts to talk back at me in your situation, but you have also the morbid taste to joke with my methods! How annoying you can possibly get!?"

The alicorn pulled her blades back with her telekinesis to adjust her aim toward her hated victim's head and preparing to launch them with much force.

"Forget the torture. You are going to DIE NOW!!!" Painset screamed with a monstrous voice, magically moving her flying blade toward Starcider.

Normally he would had escaped, but Alex was not the one who tolerate bullying or any form of one sided massacre, he leaped into a flying kick and hit Painset in the right side of her face, making her fall. Magic and Starcider were both surprised and shocked by this act. Painset, however, was furious.

"H-how dare you!" Painset neck snapped, changing her voice into a deeper one. "But more importantly," Her voice changed again, this time into a younger one. "Who the hell are you."

"Talking almighty and then trashing the others,huh?" Alex said, pointing his still clawed hoof at her. "I don't care who you are but I will kick you ass."

"Idiot, run! Those two are out of your league!" Starcider warned.

"Too late. Now you will suffer my wrath!" Painset said as she assumed her metallic form for a Ubercharge.

Alex, instinctively but struck by panic, charged his clawed hoof with a dark energy and shot a dark violet dart of energy at her. The blow hit Painset, destroying her red metallic armor and sending her flying backward before falling down, interrupting her charge.

Magic and Starcider were dumbfounded by that. Painset was the most incredulous of the three.

"W-w-www--- WHAT!?" Painset exclaimed.

Alex was just stunned at first, but after some consideration, he smiled and decided to take the situation at his advantage. At that point, he draw out three claws from his other hoof. Starcider exploited their distraction to escape with a very exaggerated high jump. Painset noticed that but it didn't mattered to her. Alex was his target now.

"Ok, guys. Let's re-" Alex didn't have the time to say anything that Magic launched three volcanic spears from her hat and pierced his body.

Alex yelled in pain, falling backwards. And before he would say anything else, Painset charged her horn and shot a magical ray in his face. In that fraction of seconds, one thought traversed his mind.

"Two monstrous ponies... killed me?"