• Published 26th May 2019
  • 740 Views, 5 Comments

Demonoid Overlord - Reizthefakebrony



The Mane Six, now being the Elements of Insanity, found themselves dealing with the threat of a bipedal pony-like, demonic villain, who is in reality a human boy named Alex Phirrel. The kicker? The said villain is the main character of the story.

  • ...
2
 5
 740

Chapter 12: The Cult

In the halls of Enru Maz, Alex was contemplating about his excursion in the realm of the Kirins and about the newfound ally that is Autumn Cinder. Thinking about her corruption being delivered by his hand, he didn't felt so proud about that move, although it was Aidan's idea. Being in his ponoid form, he stepped into the library with the intention to gather some intel about the place and the Freak World in general.

What he didn't expected to see was Atlas, the one who tasked him to take down the Elements of Insanity, standing in front him with a book in his right hand.

"Didn't you expected to see me?" Atlas said.

"Atlas," Alex said distrustful. "How did-"

"I will spare you the less important things and bring about a thing that I had forgot to mention. By the way, good job corrupting the Kirin."

Alex flinched. "Wait, why this complement?"

"As you know, the madness exuded by Elements of Insanity were currently-"

"I know," Alex interrupted. "Weakening a barrier with a Lovecraftian horror sealed inside, but what has that to do with what I had done to Autumn Blaze?"

"Your pony freaks exuded a neutral aura of madness that will counter balance that of the Elements," Atlas stated. "Weakening their hazardous aura and giving you more time for your eventual confrontation with them. You must gather at least ten of them."

"Ten of them?" Alex asked surprised.

"Choose with caution, because I won't tolerate any mistake." Atlas said, a second before he vanishes into a white mist.

"Wow. Worst way to boss you around." Aidan said.

"You know what? I don't think I will trust him since he has the face of someone hiding some secret." Alex precised.

"So, what are you going to do?"

"Well, I think I will go in one of the areas of the Freak World."

"Let me guess. Gather even more of the vital force from the Mindeaters?" Aidan said.

"Yes. Time to go straight to the action." Alex declared.


In Freak World, there was an apparently deserted fort being miles away from the Mann Manor, untouched by any force or influence. The dark gate appeared out of nowhere in an alley and Alex stepped in. As the portal vanishes, Alex scanned the place from behind a wall, seeing nothing more than abandoned buildings and a few dead bodies of fallen mercenaries.
The atmosphere and the silence were mostly unwelcoming his presence.

"To think it seems like another Team Fortress 2 zone." Alex commented.

"Don't let your guard down. You should know that this atmosphere is symbolizing a trap."

"Don't even think I hadn't considerate that."

His attention was then caught by a trio of black hooded figures walking toward a weapon deposit, those shape looked like that of a church. As they silently entered inside, a chorus of prayers escaped the door a second before being closed by the three.

Alex went out the alley and slowly walked toward it. "Looks like we have another cult to take off."

"The question is: Who is the god this time."

"It is like Painset Shimmercake, then it should be a piece of cake." Alex commented.

Once in front of the door, he peered inside to see what was happening. A grotesque scenario appeared in front of him. A multitude of black hooded individuals were praying, if not worshiping, a weird unicorn standing on an altar. It was black maned dark grey one with regal dresses and strange red lines on his face. Alex immediately recognized that pony.

"Is that Blueblood?" Alex asked.

"Yep, and it is a pony freak this time, if his appearance confirmed his corruption."

"Anything that has nothing to do with his life style is evil," One of the hooded figures said. "We should purge this world of any opposition in his honor."

"Eheh. Looks like Doppleganger has found a new host."

"Who?" Alex asked.

"It's the ghost of a freak with the capability of copying the powers of the enemies. You should not underestimate him."

"Interesting, although I will have a hard time to purify him." Alex said.

"Life and Death are both illusions," Another one said.

"Yeah, Keep talking." Alex said as he summoned four Iron Cerberuses, who came out from the ground behind him,

"Our present reality is the only real truth," A third one said.

"Long live lord Doppleblood!" The other ones proclaimed.

At this point, Alex opened the door with a kick and sent his canine minions against the cultists. "ATTACK!"

The Iron Cerberuses opened their mouths, exposing barrel guns coming out from them. They started shooting fire projectiles against the cultists, disintegrating some of them. Alex materialized two golden spiked knuckle in his hands and began to beat up the other cultist badly. The last one of them tried to attack him from behind with a knife, only to be backhanded by him.

Doppelblood was a little bit taken aback by the irruption, but felt also amused by that intrusion. Alex, on other hand, wasn't so excited to see him, knowing the snobby nature of the freak he was facing.

"Since by then a snob like you is managing a cult?" Alex asked.

"You are ruining my newfound joy of living that is outside Celestia's authority." Doppelblood said nervously. "What the bloody hell are you anyway."

"I am Zaidel Goelnix," Alex proclaimed. "And right now I am going to kick your ass before you can even touch me."

"You are welcome to try, but you are no match for my power." Doppelblood said deviously as he raised his hoof and materialized a chaingun and pulled the trigger with his magic.

Alex raised his hand toward the bullets and creates a shield made of green flames in front of him, nullifying the attack. Alex then teleported behind him to punch him, but Doppelblood disappeared before he could even hit him. Doppel's laughters echoed for a moment through the entire church.

A pair of eyes appeared behind Alex and Doppelblood materialized himself, ready to attack him, but ended up being backhanded by his opponent and was sent to fly. Doppelblood used his magic to stop himself in order to not being slammed against the wall.

Furious, Doppelblood glowed his horn in a white light. Alex was wrapped by a white aura that dissipates one second later without nothing happening, much to the snobby freak's surprise.

"You can't transform me into anything, pal." Alex said while grinning.

"And more importantly, he cannot absorb your powers. Not even myself."

"Ohohoh, but i was just getting started."Doppleblood said nervously.

Alex dismaterialized his gauntlets and equipped himself with his sword gun, which was directed toward him. "You are too predictable."

Doppelblood ubercharged himself, turning his own body into red metallic one with spark of lightnings being emitted, and slided at the same speed as Pinkis Cupcake while emitting cocking shot gun noises. As he approached him, Alex shot one bullet of destructive energy at him, shattering his urbercharge armor and sending him to fly against the altar.

And this time, he was slammed against the altar. Not wanting to surrender, he slowly rose up and rushed at a very incredible speed toward Alex, tackling him while materializing a grenate launcher. Doppel shots one freezing bullets at him, blocking Alex in the place as he was falling.

Doppelblood smiled at that prospective. "Prepare to d-"

Unfortunately, he was interrupted and blasted by the Iron Cerberuses firing fire projectiles at him, setting him of fire. He screamed in pain. Strangely enough, the flames dissipated a few moments after that and he took the appearance of his blond old self, much to Alex's confusion.

"What the...." Alex murmured. "Joke aside, I'ts a shot of luck that I can command the cerberuses mentally but... What happened to him?"

"I lost my powers! How could I had completely forgot about them?" Doppleblood said in confusion.

"Don't get distracted. Do it now!"

Following his instruction, Alex didn't waste anymore time that he approached Doppelblood, who was now cowering in fear.

"Let me guess. Not only you gained the power from other freaks but you had also gained their weaknesses. Well time to end your cult."

"No! Please, I-" Doppleblood's head was grasped and he was lifted above the ground by Alex, who proceed to gave him his coup de grace.

"HOLY INFERNO!" Alex said as a blast of white flames blasted Doppleganger, who screeched in agony as he returned to be the old and pathetic Blueblood, who fell unconsciously.

Alex then turned to the Iron Cerberuses and let them sunk into the ground, making them disappearing into the nothingness.

"Good job, Alex. You had showed him who's the boss."

"And I'm going to boss him for real this time." Alex proclaimed.

"Don't tell me..." Aidan laughed. "It seems like we have the same idea. But first, we have cure him."

"Ok, let me try." Alex said as he summoned from the ground multiple pools of gray metallic liquid.

From that puddles, multiple small nymphs made of gray slime appeared and rushed toward Blueblood's body.

"The hell?" Alex said disturbed.

"Those are Titargos. are not suited for a fight, but they can compensate that by acting as healers, spies and human tazers to stun then enemies by surprise. Their curative abilities are spectacular."

"I won't touch them anyway," Alex commented disgusted.

Blueblood's wounds disappeared and the Titargos retreated back, moving nearby Alex, who immediately dismissed them and made them disappear. Blueblood slowly opened his eyes and slowly lifted his head toward Alex. Recognizing him, he shouted and trembled in fear. But his own fear was made worse upon realizing that he doesn't posses Doppelganger's power anymore.

"My powers! W-what did you have done to me!?" Blueblood asked.

"Simple, I had purified you." Alex replied.

"W-WHAT!?" Blueblood blurted.

"Are you ready to die?" Alex asked.

"NO! Wait... I-I will do anything... You hear me? Anything."

"I know."

"W... What?"

"Because you are working for me now," Alex said, one second before using his corruptive lightnings on him.

Blueblood shouted for the pain, but then stopped as what he felt next was shot of a obscure power. His body was engulfed by a very dark aura. His mane and tail were tinted of blue and his coat was a pale gray one. The dark aura slowly vanished, revealing his new form.

"By this moment, you are now Bluefold." Alex declared.

Suddenly, the sound of a explosion coming from under the altar caught their attention. A very familiar laughter echoed after that.

"That laughter... Don't tell me..." Alex said.

"It's Brutalight."