• Published 26th May 2019
  • 746 Views, 5 Comments

Demonoid Overlord - Reizthefakebrony



The Mane Six, now being the Elements of Insanity, found themselves dealing with the threat of a bipedal pony-like, demonic villain, who is in reality a human boy named Alex Phirrel. The kicker? The said villain is the main character of the story.

  • ...
2
 5
 746

Chapter 10: Personal Excursion

In the throne room of Enru Maz, Alex, Bedlam and rest of his generals were in front of a black chained Starcider, who didn't even bothered to try setting herself free. Her power were practically drained by the same chains, so cannot do this much. Starcider gave a really confused look at the ponoid ruler in front of her, maybe questioning about him letting her alive.

"Starcider," Alex said. "Did you had realized that you had put the Elements of Insanity on a high alarm?"

"Who fuckin cares." Starcider responded. "That was my vendetta..... However thanks for saving my ass, Zaidiot."

"Idiot!" Bedlam roared. "Now they are going to adopt an aggressive reprisal because of your stupid feud with them!"

"What we should do with this psycho, lord Zaidel?" Vartoa asked.

"Right now the only thing in want to do was to kick her ass hard." Alex sighed. "But at this point, I want to inflict a very simple punishment."

"What?" Starcider looked more confused.

"I think I know what it is." Aidan said, unheard by the others but Alex.

Alex approached Starcider Glimsho and pointed his hand at her. "Just like I had corrupted you, I can also purify you. So say goodbye to your powers and go fuck yourself."

"Wait! I don't want change back!" Starcider protested.

"I don't care. So you better behave yourself and get out of my way." Alex retorted.

"And If I will say that I will serve your cause?" Starcider asked deviously.

Alex stopped his act and took a moment to reflect. Although that will result risky to him, having a corrupted pony with it's own cause similar to his goal wasn't a bad idea. Bedlam and the others didn't looked of the same opinion.

"Zaidel, I don't think this mare is worth of your time. She's too rebellious." Bedlam precised.

"You are not going to take her under your wing I would hope." Delth said.

"Hmm. Alex, you had to consider that have pony freaks on your side is also another way to get more power." Aidan said gleefully.

"It's that so?" Alex turned to Starcider. "As you wish. You will retain your wretched powers, but you have to prove your loyalty to me first."

"I should what the fuck now?!" Starcider bellowed.

"Any problem?" Alex asked.

"........ No problem," Starcider said, much to the generals' shock. "As long you allow me to settle the score with Brutalight, I will follow you whatever you go. After all, you are the one who had corrupted me."

"Fair enough." Alex said. "Vartoa, escort Starcider to her new room."

"What are you going to do, lord Zaidel?" Bedlam asked.

"Well, I don't know," Alex scratched his head, heading toward the throne. "Maybe-"

"I have an idea about that, Alex." Aidan said gleefully.

Alex remained silent as Aiden whispered some secret on his hear. Secrets to those who couldn't see or hear the spectral entity. Alex grinned and turned his attention to the generals.

"Bedlam! Assume the command of the base until my return." Alex ordered.

"Where are you going?" Bedlam demanded.

"I have my own commission to do," Alex said as he turned away from Bedlam. "OPEN GATE!"

The black portal opened in front of him and Alex entered inside, disappearing in the darkness that engulfed his figure.


Coming out of the portal, Alex found himself in a very unfamiliar place. It was indeed in Equestria, except that the place was a jungle, which was very strange to him.

"Are you sure that was the correct place?" Alex asked.

"Let's just say that it's a testing ground. What you have to do I to find a pony candidate to corrupt. Nothing more. Keep in mind, there will be Mindeaters too." Aidan said.

"I knew that create an army wasn't this easy." Alex said resigned. "Anyway, let's just this exploration."

The ponoid ruler summoned a pair of spiked silver gauntlets on his hands and wandered through the jungle, exploring every angle of it and mowing down every Mindeater who was standing in his way to absorb their vital forces. He can summon his minions but who need waste minions when he had his own spiked fist.

After a few minutes of wandering, he spotted a strange creature with serious look on his face. It's similar to a pony, but her appearance was way too oriental. That reminded him of some creature from Japanese mythology.

"What is that pony?" Alex asked.

"I think that's a Kirin." Aidan said.

"A-a Kirin you said?"

"In this world, they are majestic creatures. However, they became raging beasts named Nirik when they get angry. As result, their village was almost destroyed. That's why they ate a flower that remove their voice."

"A life living in the total silence, huh" Alex paused, having guessed what Aidan was up to. "You want me to corrupt her?"

"Don't ask me. The choice is yours."

"Tsk. Which means that I am going to have a little chat with this one."

Alex turned into his pony form while retaining his trench coat and slowly approached the Kirin with a bit of interest and curiosity.

"Excuse me, can I ask you something?" Alex asked.

The Kirin remained silent.

"I knew it..." Alex sighed impatiently. "Can you tell me where is your village?"

The Kirin remained silent.

"Can you at least gesture me where should I go?"

The Kirin remained silent.

"Grrr! Ok, let's try again. Can you at least try to talk!?"

The Kirin suddenly giggled. "Gotcha! Sorry, sorry, but that was too good. Oh, you don't know how much I missed jokes. Hi-larity! Am I pronouncing that right? Some words I haven't said in a will. While! While. Hi, I'm Autumn Blaze. You've just arrived, and perhaps you're tired or hungry or reflective and want to sleep and eat and journal? Which you should do, of course! But first-"

"Halt your enthusiasm," Alex halted. "Look, as much as I wanted to talk with you, I need a help from you. Can lead me to your village."

"Well...." Autumn sighed uncomfortably. "That's pretty difficult to me because... My kind banished me from the village because I decided to retain my voice."

"What you have to do is escort me there. At that point, I will go there by myself."

"Alright, I'll do that... But seriously, I wasn't able to share my feelings and words for a long time. I-I can-"

"I get it. You were-"

Their talk was suddenly interrupted by multiple monstrous roars piercing the silence that was reigning a few moments ago.

"WOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAGH!"

"W-what was that!?" Autumn said freaked out.

"More troubles." Alex commented grimly as he returned into his ponoid form, much to Autumn's shock.