• Published 17th Oct 2018
  • 335 Views, 0 Comments

Prego . Trip - Mocha Star



Short about a couple. That's it

  • ...
26
 0
 335

Trip

We were on a trip from our town outside Batimare to Las Pegasus to visit her parents and the train took forever, especially when she was ten months pregnant and had to pee constantly. We had to hoof over an extra dozen bits we really could barely afford to get a private room in a car that had a toilet just for that reason.

We stopped by a town called Ponyville on the third day of the train ride and had to stay overnight because she needed a stable bed and room to walk around. We managed to keep a good deal on the train tickets because pregnant mares have some preferential treatment when it comes to long trips.

Anyway, we walked from the train to the inn and after we’re checked in and wash up we step out into the town. A beautiful warm early spring morning, ruined by a pink mare that jumped out of a bush and the first thing she does, after we both fall over screaming, is points at Honey’s belly and makes a comment about ‘loving cake too much’.

Honey was in every right to chase that pink menace around the street while dodging other ponies and apologies from that mare.

It turned out that Pinkie Pie was a member of Princess Twilight’s inner circle and we got to meet the Princess of Friendship when she pulled my wife’s forehoof off the pink mare’s throat. In both our defense, the pink mare looked a little better with her head beet red, and I feel it was a good thing she got a nap since she was a bit too hyper at the time.

Anyway, we were shown the castle of friendship; what an eyesore, by the way. Rustic village in an idyllic setting. Hills, birds, nature to the left, jagged crystal tree that doesn’t belong anywhere outside the crystal empire to the right. Talk about empty and creepy, the whole place was unfurnished and cold. Every hoofstep echoed for seconds, it was always light because the rooms were made from crystal and carried the light from anywhere else into the other rooms, and when we were halfway done, Pinkie stumbled out of a closet wearing a neck brace, casts on two of her legs, part of her tail was in a splint, and she was wearing a hat that said something like ‘#1 recuvery Patent’.

Misspellings and all.

Both my wife and I were as pleasant as we could be, the rainbow maned mare kept Pinkie away from us, and we were treated nicely by the whole town after that for the rest of the day, that night we got to our room and there was a small box of cupcakes we ate because they were super delicious and helped us go to sleep with contented sighs.

That was the worst part of the whole pregnancy, because Honey went into labor when we got to Las Pegasus. Twins, boys, both earth ponies like their parents, and we had never been happier!

Until the return trip took us past Ponyville again and Pinkie Pie was waiting at the platform, like she knew we’d be there. We weren’t sure what to expect, but we stayed between her and our foals when she got on the train. Then she bowed low and begged for us to forgive her, which we did because it was super embarrassing.

We were showered with confetti and streamers, then she left promising a surprise when we got home.

I’m still waiting, but that was weeks ago and what could she possibly do this long after?


Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment