• Published 16th Oct 2018
  • 3,757 Views, 15 Comments

Heat Of The Moment - Spikemaster105



After getting rejected from Rarity one last time, Spike decides to just give up on love, but his friend Sweetie Belle conforts him, that leads to a big responsibility.

  • ...
13
 15
 3,757

Rejection & Confession

With a Seventeen year old boy staring at Nineteen year old girl with a hurt expression, he finally had the courage to ask her out and end up getting rejected.

"W-Why won't you go out with me Rarity", he asked in a hurt voice as she looked away frowning hating to hurt his feelings.

"C-Cause I'm an adult now darling...plus I only saw you as a friend and not a love interest, I'm so sorry Spike", she said hoping he doesn't hate her for rejected him.

What they didn't know was that her sister Sweetie Belle who was the same age as the boy and was secretly watching them with a small smile.

"Hopefully he'll get over her and realise that there's a girl his age that wouldn't mind going on a date with him", she thought to herself.

Spike gritted his teeth and looked away, then sighed as Rarity saw this thinking he's upset with her, "Spike I hope your no-It's ok Rarity...I understand", he cut her off and walked out the house.

After awhile of waiting, Sweetie Belle came from the hallway acting confused, "what was all that about", she asked confused as her sister sighed.

"Spike tried asking me out on a date..I always knew he had a crush on me but, I'm an adult now and he needs to go after somebody his own age", she told her sister frowning and hoping him and her can still be friends.

"Oh...well I'm gonna go check up on him seeing how he's doing", the girl said walking out the house to look for her friend not seeing the suddenly smiling Rarity.

"Hope you get to tell him how you feel Sweetie Belle", she said to herself hoping that Spike moves on from her and towards a girl his age like her sister.

With Spike walking home and looking down with a frown, he was thinking that maybe if Rarity doesn't want to be with him, then no girl would want to be with him and that he should just give up on love.

Suddenly he heard Sweetie Belle running up to him and calling his name, "Spike wait", she called causing him to turn around.

"Oh...hey Sweetie Belle", he said frowning as she frowned looking away and rubbing her arm.

"Rarity told me what happened", she said causing him to glare at her.

"Are you here to gloat about it", he asked glaring as she shook her head no.

"I was just wondering if you like to go with me to Canterlot Carnival, you know..see if it makes you feel better", she asked putting on a little smile and blushing slightly.

He shrugged frowning again, "sure why not...got nothing better to do anyways", he said looking down not seeing the glare she gave him.

Soon they were hanging out at the Carnival and doing all kinds of things and going on all kinds of rides, but Spike was still upset about Rarity rejecting him and no matter what Sweetie Belle did she couldn't cheer him up.

After awhile they were in a photo booth taking pictures as Sweetie Belle was the only one making funny faces and Spike was still frowning looking away.

The girl saw the pictures and groaned, then she decided that they should do something else to cheer him up as she grabbed his arm and started dragging him away.

"You need to forget about her Spike..just have some fun", she told him smiling as he had a look saying that he doesn't really care right now.

Hours later Sweetie Belle and Spike decided they should just go home and the girl was inwardly pissed at the boy, then she decided to try one more thing.

"Hey Spike, how about I go with you to your place so we can watch a couple of movies", she asked smiling as he shrugged.

"Sure whatever", he said not caring as Sweetie Belle glared at him through gritted teeth and getting sick of him moping over a girl that doesn't see him as a love interest.

Then they started walking home as Spike was looking down with his hands in his pockets frowning, while Sweetie Belle decided to confess to him later.

After awhile they made it to the house when the sun was starting to set as Sweetie Belle saw that Spike was home alone tonight, so she started thinking maybe she can spend the night to keep her friend company.

Spike unlocked the door and they both walked in, they took their shoes off and hugged their jackets and sweaters up.

"Go ahead and put a movie in Sweetie Belle, I don't care which one", Spike told her as he walked towards the couch not seeing the sudden glare she was giving him.

"When are you gonna wake up and see that someone loves you", she thought to herself glaring through gritted teeth, then calmed down and started looking for a movie they can watch.

Spike was moping on the couch staring at the TV, "why won't she go out with me..is it because I'm too young..or the fact that I'm just a loser that she doesn't wanna be with", he thought to himself with a sigh.

After when it was dark, Spike and Sweetie Belle got through a couple of movies and already ate dinner, he even let her spend the night.

After awhile of watching the last movie of the night, Sweetie Belle decided to confess and was about to when Spike turned to her.

"Why doesn't your sister like me..I always been there for her and helped her out a lot, why couldn't she give me chance..I'm not like Blueblood", he said frowning as Sweetie Belle glared at him again.

She was sick of it, sick of him talking to her about her sister all the time and not seeing the facted that she likes him more then just a friend.

She even threw a few hints at him a few times like bending over in front of him at the beach picking something up or asking him if he likes to rub sunscreen on her back.

She had enough and snapped, "don't know..maybe because you can't see what's in front of you the whole time", she told him confusing him.

"What are you talking about Sweetie-WHY CAN'T YOU SEE IT SPIKE, WHY CAN'T YOU SEE THE FACT THAT'S THERE IS SOMEONE IN FRONT OF YOU THAT WANTS TO BE WITH YOU", she cut him off yelling while glaring at him.

"What do you mean...why are you angry", he asked confused, yet glaring as to why she's acting like this.

"Cause all I've been hearing is Rarity this Rarity that...what about me Spike, ain't I good enough for you, ain't I beautiful enough to date you", she asked in a hurt voice now as his eyes widen at this.

"You just can't see it huh...god your blind and stupid, you can't see the fact at how much I care about you...h-how much I like you", she said again in a even more hurt voice looking away from him as a few tears fell from her eye's.

Spike stared at her for awhile before it clicked, "Sweetie Belle...you have crush on me huh", he said as she turned to him glaring with teary eyes.

"Look who finally woke up and opened his eye's", she said through gritted teeth and a teary glare, the boy was shocked at this.

"And yes Spike, I do have a crush on you and our friends knows about it and so does your family..but I guess your just too stupid and blind to notice that too", she told him glaring and turning away from him.

The boy started looking down, he never felt so stupid and blind in his life as he realised he should stop with Rarity and go after somebody else, someone who's been there for him since day one.

"I-I'm sorry Sweetie Belle", he said frowning and placing a hand on her shoulder, she turned to him and hugged him breaking down as he hugged back.

"Y-You don't know how much I care about you Spike..a-and how much I love you", she told him crying into his shoulder and hugging him close.

The boy rubbed her back, "it's ok Sweetie Belle...y-your right too, I should just forget about her...and focus on the girl that's right in front of me", he told her as he let her go and place his fourhead on her's causing her to smile a little when he wriped her tear's.

Then she gave him a kiss and he kissed her back, they broke it blushing and staring into each other's eyes, then they started making out like crazy.

Spike layed down on the couch as she climbed on top of him and started touching his abs and chest from under his shirt, then took it off him.

She took her shirt off revealing a black bra before they started kissing again, "I want you Spike", she told him after breaking the kiss, then they continued to make out not caring cause all they want is each other.

Then she took her skirt off as the boy started unbuckling his pants and took them off, they were in their bra panties and boxers making out on the couch.

Then Sweetie Belle took her bra and panties off as Spike took his boxer's off, he laid her down on the couch as the view went behind it showing their feets and heads sticking out from both sides.

"I dreamed of this day, please Spike...be my first", she said as he nodded giving her a kiss, then he slowly entered her causing her to close her eyes and grit her teeth.

"W-Want me to take it out Sweetie Belle", he asked as she shook her head no trying to get use to his size and him being inside her.

"N-No..start off slowly ok", she told him as he nodded understanding, then they started making out as she wrapped her legs around his waist.

Then the boy started moving his body from side to side as Sweetie Belles feet can be shown from behind the couch moving up and down, filling the living room with heavy breathing and sometimes soft moans.

Then Spike buried his face into her shoulder as she was looking up at the ceiling gritting her teeth and enjoying losing her viginity to the boy she loves, but they both forgot about one thing.


The next morning, Spike slowly woke up with a yawn in his room cause after ten minutes of making love with Sweetie Belle, they moved it to his bedroom.

He felt the arm of a naked satisfied smiling messy haired Sweetie Belle across his chest holding him close, suddenly she started to wake up too and yawned looking up.

"Hmm...morning Spike, thank you for being my first", she gave him a morning kiss causing him to smile.

Then she frowned, "I'm sorry for yelling at you and calling you stupid and dumb", she said all of a sudden looking away.

The boy chuckled, "I forgive you Sweetie..besides I needed that wake up call anyways", he told her before giving her a kiss causing her to smile.

"Listen...I..I wanna give you a chance of being my girlfriend", he told her smiling causing her to beam at this.

"Y-You want me to be your girlfriend", he nodded, then she started kissing him on the lips over and over as he took that as a yes.

"Guess we are a couple now huh", he chuckled as she nodded with a beaming smile.

"I love you Spike", told him giving him a kiss with a smile.

"I love you too Sweetie Belle, and I'm so sorry for not seeing that you love me", he frowning as she forgave him for it.

"You know...you sure know how to satisfy and amaze a girl in bed", she said smirking with bedroom eyes as he grinned proudly giving her a kiss.

Then they decided to get out of bed, but their faces fell in shock and fear when they heard from downstairs, "Spike...you are so grounded young man!".

Spike knows it was his mom as he shrugged, "well...we're screwed", realising that they are in so much trouble and wondering how they were gonna explain themselves.