• Published 15th Oct 2018
  • 643 Views, 21 Comments

SCP Containment Breach: A New Reality - Silence_EXE

  • ...
2
 21
 643

Chapter 6

It was so unfair.

Pinkie watched as Hunter went into the room wih the mask. Tears were still streaming from her eyes, only made worse by the fact that she knew that her only friend might die.

She jumped onto the desk near the observation glass, much to the annoyance of the human seated in a chair next to it. She leaned against the window, her snout and front hooves pressed against it.

Suddenly, she heard a strange voice.

"You're a new interrogator. Aren't people of your rank usually my host?" it asked. Pinkie assumed it was the mask talking.

She heard Hunters' voice, strong and steady, speak.

"Special case today. You get to be interviewed by someone of my rank," he said.

"Oh goodie, this will be interesting! Why don't you tell me about what it's like being a D-Class?" the mask said, leaning forward.

"I got a special somepony waiting for me out there, so cut the small talk. I wanna get this done quickly," Hunter said bluntly.

Pinkie felt fresh tears fall as she heard those words being said, along with a slight blush. She had never been called a 'special somepony' before, and even though she knew he probably didn't mean it romantically, it still left her with butterflies in her stomach.

"How rude! I try to have a conversation, and you interrupt me? Give me one reason why I shouldn't just kill you right now," it said, the room flashing as it leaned forward threateningly.

Pinkie accidentally cried out in fear, pressing her body against the glass as if she could just phase through it to get to Hunter. Several humans gave her a strange look. She looked around at them.

"Well? Somepony do something! Help him!" she cried out unhappily.

Receiving no response, she turned back to the glass, silently praying for Hunter to be safe.


Hunter was scared. He didn't think that the mask would be this hostile towads him. He had to do something, and fast.

"Look, I didn't mean it like that. I just have somepony watching that I promised something to, a promise to stay safe," he said, gesturing towards the window.

"Oh, how cute," the mask said, leaning back.

Crossing the arms of its' host, the mask stared at him for a moment.

"Hmph. Fine. I'll let it slide for now," it said, dismissively waving a hand. "You're lucky I'm in a good mood today. Ask your questions before I change my mind."

Hunter breathed a sigh of relief. That had been too close for comfort.


Pinkie saw the mask lean back and nigh collapsed with relief. Thank Celestia that Hunter was safe.

She heard Hunter speak, her ears perking up.

"Ok, so I need to ask you some questions about your past, according to this piece of paper," he said, picking up the paper in question.

"Yes, yes, I noticed, now hurry up. You're boring me, and when I get bored, I get annoyed," the mask said.

'That mask sounds like Discord, back when he wasn't reformed,' Pinkie thought.

"Ok, ok. First question... Do you consider yourself a living organism?" Hunter asked, beginning a long stream of questions, which lasted for several hours.

Author's Note:

Hey all,

A bit late with this one, and I know the end of the chapter wasn't a cliffhanger, but I hope you enjoyed it anyway.

Did you know that we're near the end of the fanfic? Feels pretty strange, to be honest. And maybe, just maybe, this could be the start of a series. I'll let you know if I decide to make it a series at the end of the book, so look forward to that. :raritywink:

So thanks for reading! If you have anything to say about this fic, comment it, and I'll see you later.

Comments ( 13 )

Why don't you say who your prereader is?

9247086
I don't have one yet, lol.

Hmm, this is pretty great so far! Keep up the good work!

I still have to color the art, but when I do, since I'm not a great photographer I have to figure out how to scan the paper via the printer that we just got LOL. I'll tell you when I am done - sorry for the wait!


How much of your story is there that you have not written by the way?

9272441
A chapter or so.

looks interesting... Kind of confusing why the chapters are short.. anyways will give it a read.

9286767
I know, I'm only doing short chapters to finish this story.

I found the cover art I did for you, after months of searching for it! :D I KNEW it was in either one of my drawing pads or writing notebooks for safekeeping, I just didn't know where.
And by "searching," I mean looking quickly for five minutes every weekend until I finally found it in a drawing pad I have not used in half a year. (The paper had been put in the middle of it so it was easy to find, along with a comic I had made for someone else and forgotten as well. XD, I have to stop being forgetful.
I found the art again this Monday, and I shaded the art some more, and I just have to remember how to work the scanner again, and it'll be DONE...actually...I need a bit of assistance. Can you confirm that the character is a young, white male, with a brown hair, an orange jumpsuit w/ the SCP logo on it, with Pinkie near him? And the background is a white room, with a light from above and a huge door with the SCP logo on it, and my signature in the corner of the page? I hope this is correct, it should be since I checked it before drawing, LOL.

Sorry, this took so long, and this should be completed by this weekend, and I'll tell you if there are any setbacks to my plan. Have a great day!

9727542
Confirmed, totally forgot about it myself, XD

9728380
XD.

Also, next week, it should be done, I have to study for some surprise tests. XD

Login or register to comment