• Published 15th Oct 2018
  • 484 Views, 4 Comments

The Tale of Moonhorse and Bugdeer - ModsworthFIM



This is the sweet and weird story of how Luna and Throax got together.

  • ...
 4
 484

Best story ever!

Tis time to hear a tale! No, not a tail like ones you find on butts, you weirdos. It's actually less of a tale and more of a small story that makes ponies cry every time they hear it. Yeah, it's that beautiful. And you came here to listen, didn't you? My bad for stalling. Let's get on to the story of Moonhorse and Bugdeer, shall we?

There once a pretty pony princess named Princess Luna, but everybody called her Moonhorse. Moonhorse ruled over the amazing land of Party Pony Land with her older sister, Princess Sunbutt. The two sisters were very pretty and very kind, but they did not have any relationships going. There were ponies that wanted to date them, but they kind of scared the sisters when they would breathe heavily and just stare at them without talking. Yeah, they were never allowed back in the castle after those dates. So, Moonhorse and Sunbutt were all alone with nopony to love them. Sad, isn't it? Well, stuff was about to get better for Moonhorse.

One day, the two ponies got a visit from their good friend, Bugdeer. Bugdeer was the king of the lovebugs and had a tiny-but-actually-really-freaking-large crush on Moonhorse. She felt the same way ever since the two had locked eyes at a ceremony or something. Yeah, there was something there. Anyway, they were in that situation where they both like each other but they're too scared to admit it, and it was so adorable! Anyway, Bugdeer popped by the sisters' home and was like, "Hey guys. So, I was getting kind of lonely at the Lovebug Hive and I was just wondering if we could have a sleepover?" Great idea, right? Well, the sisters surely thought so. And in the spirit of thinking good ideas, they responded with a big "YES!"


Bugdeer got a guest room that just-so-happened to be next to Moonhorse's. How convenient. That night, Moonhorse was playing video games on her Trot-Box 500 and with her headset on and the volume cranked up all the way so she could hear the detail of every sound effect. The effects were so loud that she couldn't hear the knocking at the door, or it opening, or someone sitting next to her. Only when she felt a tap on her shoulder which caused her to jump and scream did she see who it was: the lovely Bugdeer himself.

"Bugdeer, what the what, dude?" she asked in an enraged/spooked state. "I just wanted to see how you were doing and I also wanted to play on your Trot-Box," he explained. "Oh. Well, if that's all, then sure!" she replied before handing him a controller. Those two did what all gamers do: get their eyes glued to the screen, jump a slight bit whenever their characters had to jump, and chug so many energy drinks that it turns into 70% of your bodily fluids. That is what gamers do, right? Yeah. Totally. Then, the game went to a cutscene where Moonhorse and Bugdeer's characters confess their feelings for each other. Oh snap! At the same time, Bugdeer turned to Moonhorse and said, "Look Moonie, I know we've been friends for a good while, but there's something different about you compared to the rest of my friends. I've felt it ever since that ceremony thing, but I've never acted on it until now. That's actually why I came here. The Lovebug Hive is always filled with bugs. It gets overcrowded at times. Point is, I came here to tell you-" Bugdeer was cut off by Moonhorse putting a hoof to his lips. Just tell her you love her, my dude! Do it! "I love you too, Bugdeer," she said. Never mind. She did it for you. And it was a very cute moment! They then pulled each other close and kissed just as the game characters kissed. You see how that works? Love reflects the love game!

When morning came, the two woke up snuggle-wuggled next to each other on a beanbag. They looked like a pair of otters. They stepped out of the room and found a nice breakfast of pancake faces and banana peels because that's what princesses eat, I guess. Sunbutt was already sitting at the table nomming said pancake faces and decreasing the whipped cream population when she saw the two lovebirds enter the kitchen. "Morning. Want anything for breakfast?" she asked. "Yes. I'd like two pancake faces, a nice fruit platter, and Bugdeer and I are dating now," Moonhorse replied. "Would you like whipped cream on that, do you want any citrus fruit in your platter, and how nice!" Sunbutt asked again, seeming completely unphased by the fact that her sister just told her she was dating someone. Geez, Sunbutt! You could at least act excited! So, everybody got their tasty breakfast without citrus fruit, Moonhorse and Bugdeer kissed some more, and the dishes were cleaned. When the lovely couple left the dining hall, Sunbutt turned to one of her guards and got out 15 freaking bits. "Honestly, I thought he would wait longer. But, I guess you win," she grumbled while handing the guard the bits. Lucky stallion.

So, Bugdeer and Moonhorse were together at last. It was a very sweet moment in Equestria, and their story would be the greatest of all freaking time! The romance between those two was so cute! And one day, Bugdeer asked Moonhorse to marry him, they had babies, they kissed some more, and they lived happily ever after. The end! I think, anyway. Yep, that's the end!



… Or is it?


Just kidding! It is.


Honey, is everything alright in there?
Yeah, Mom. Don't come in!
Are you sure? I'm hearing strange noises in there.
Everything's fine!
I'm still coming in.
Don't come in!!
Why? I just want to see what you're-
MOM!! OUT!
Oh honey, are you playing with your dolls again?
Why are you not leaving my room?! Get out!
That is so adorable! My little boy still plays with his dolls.
No I don't! Please leave!
I'll go get the camera!
Don't get the camera! Don't do anything except leave my room.
Where did I put that darn camera?
No camera!!!
Found it!
Ugh.
Say cheese!
GET OUT!!
Aw you look so cute with your dolls.
Ah for the love of...
Well honey, don't play with your dolls for too long. Breakfast is almost done. It's pancake faces, your favorite!
Swell. Now leave.
Do you want a fruit platter?
I want you to get out and leave me with my dolls- I mean, action figures- I mean, video games!
Well alright. No citrus fruit on the platter, right?
Yeah.
Okay! Love you, sweetie!
Whatever. Now where were we? Oh yes! Moonhorse and Bugdeer were sitting on a beanbag and... oh forget it! The moment's gone.

Author's Note:

I regret nothing.

Comments ( 4 )

Did this thing remind anyone else of that caller to O&A? The "stewardess gave me a blowjobs. It was awesome." guy?

Well, this has been a great random read... one that in the end wasn’t that random. Anyway, made me smile or laugh plenty of times :twilightsmile:

By the way, would you be alright with me sometimes pointing people to this story for educational purposes? It utilizes telling really well.

9521592
Yeah sure! And thanks for liking this. Honestly, I just wanted to post something here and I had my romance goggles on.

9521785
You are welcome :twilightsmile: Well, not every story has to be a complex epic adventure to be enjoyable.

Login or register to comment