• Published 25th Oct 2018
  • 537 Views, 5 Comments

A Strange Thought - CraazyAutumn



Starlight notices something different about Canterlot. She surely isn't the only one.

  • ...
4
 5
 537

Disappearance

The two mares were sent to one room for each of them. Starlight laid on her bed, trying to think of a reason of this mess. She got ideas, but if she needed to find this out, she has to explore.
As thoughts came to her mind, she thought:

"No... Nah... Nope... No!"

She rolled around her bed, finally deciding to find more information. She was about to teleport, but she remembered she couldn't use magic. She reached the door looking through the keyhole, where she seen the guards standing next to the doors of her chamber.
"There just had to be guards... but of course, this is a castle," She thought to herself.
She looked at the window, seeing that the sun is still up, and its almost midnight!
She decided to attempt to teleport out of here. Her horn started glowing, and she did teleport... Somewhere where she wasn't supposed to be.

She was in an odd room, with no windows, having grey walls with spider webs around corners. There was a table with books on it. Only a few books though.

"W-where am I?" she thought to herself.

She heard footsteps. She couldn't know where were they coming from. There was no doors anyways.
She hid behind the table looking at the pony that was entering. To her suprise, she didn't saw anypony else- but herself.

Author's Note:

Leave a comment if y'all wish :twilightsmile: