• Published 11th Nov 2018
  • 365 Views, 3 Comments

Why I'm The Way I Am - Creativa-Artly01



After Pear Crumble passed away when Pear Butter was ten, her dad became overprotective of her. Not long after, he explains why.

  • ...
 3
 365

Chapter 3-Several Years Later

Several years later, Grandpear returns to Ponyville and sets up his booth in the market place once again. Not long after he begins to draw a crowd, Apple Bloom approaches his stand.

"Are you new here?" asks the little yellow filly.

"Nah," responds Grandpear. "I used to live here several years ago." He then hands her a bit of pear jam to try.

"This is delicious!" exclaims Apple Bloom. "How much?"

"Nah," responds Grandpear.

Apple Bloom then thanks him and leaves. She takes the pear jam back to the farm. There, she shows it to Applejack and Big Mac and the two promptly hide it.

A few days later, the three go to Goldy Delicious's and learn about their parents and then follow it up by going to Burnt Oaks to learn more about their dad and Mrs. Cakes's to learn more about their mom. By the end of the day, they all return to the market and reunite with Grandpear. Later that afternoon, they bring him back to the farm and he makes up with Granny and they all go out and mourn under their parents tree together, every pony shedding tears together-both in mourning and joy to be a family once again.

Comments ( 1 )

9287615
Dude. I drew the art and I was careful. Sometimes scaling a big drawing down can do things. I'm glad you like the story.

Login or register to comment